Bibi Backs Trump — on Putin

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
On the U.N. resolution that affirmed the “territorial integrity” of Ukraine, Israel abstained. And Israel refused to join in sanctions against a friendly Russia. Russian-Israeli trade is booming.

Perhaps Bibi, who just got a windfall of $38 billion in U.S. foreign aid over the next 10 years from a Barack Obama whom he does not even like, can show the GOP how to get along better with Vlad.

Lindsey Graham says that the $38 billion for Israel is probably not enough, that Bibi will need more, and that he will be there to provide it.

Remarkable. Bibi, a buddy of Vlad, gets $38 billion from the same Republican senators who, when Donald Trump says he will repay personal compliments from Vladimir Putin, gets the McCain-Graham wet mitten across the face.

Bibi Backs Trump — on Putin

Bibi plays both sides, and he will go with whoever gives him more. The ZOG is not only active here.

I call bull shit

Bibi is a smart man, Trump is an idiot. No way he's going to commit at this point in the game.

I call just more terrorist loving propaganda

Netanyah however you spell it isn't dumb enough to take sides

I call bull shit

Bibi is a smart man, Trump is an idiot. No way he's going to commit at this point in the game.

No, he is not publicly supporting any candida, but look at the Israeli Government' s actions, that tells a story.

I call bull shit

No, he is not publicly supporting any candida, but look at the Israeli Government' s actions, that tells a story.

Does it, and is it one that only you can decipher and explain to the world. Or did you get it from one of the hate sites

I call bull shit

Does it, and is it one that only you can decipher and explain to the world. Or did you get it from one of the hate sites

No, it is plain for all to see!

I call bull shit

No, it is plain for all to see!

If it was then no one would query it, so why are people asking " what you mean" all the time ?

Forum List

Back