Kansas affirms transgender surgery for minors

Kansas was also the state that had tons of women show up when roe v was overturned. Kansas women overwhelmingly said FUCK YOU Republicans.
And, it’s about time we get real about the abortion issue, in states that have legal abortion, the State must abolish mandated child support.

Only states in which abortion is illegal should a man be forced to support the child.

Once again, proof I am truly the most pro choice poster on this board.

Kansas is solidly red. Republicans have large majorities in both chambers of the state legislature. They only failed to override the Democratic governor's veto by two votes in the House.

The GOP-controlled Kansas Senate successfully voted to override the veto, 27-13, but fell just two votes short in the House vote, 82-43, because three Republicans voted against override. It takes a 2/3 majority to override a veto.

I might add that last year the state legislature overrode the governor's veto of a ban on transgender males competing in female sports.

The Democratic governor, Laura Kelly, barely won reelection last time. If she runs again, I bet she loses because polls show that a large majority of Kansans oppose transgender transition for minors and oppose allowing transgender males in female sports.

So the guy who bears no real responsibility… he didn’t engage in activity that lead to pregnancy?

Of course he’ll never have his body distorted nearly beyond belief . Never risk his life trying pass a nearly ten pound object out of an orifice that barely can squeeze a penis in.

Never have to bear the child of a rapist

Never have to care for the result of all that unless he FEELS like it. She of course has no choice in the matter even though both engaged in that activity which brought it about
Of course he did, however unlike the woman he gets no say in the life of his child, yet if she keeps it he has financial responsibility!
She carrying it, and delivering it is is simply the biology of humans, you know science.
Let's stick to the 97% that isn't rape, incest, or medical emergencies.

So the guy who bears no real responsibility… he didn’t engage in activity that lead to pregnancy?

Of course he’ll never have his body distorted nearly beyond belief . Never risk his life trying pass a nearly ten pound object out of an orifice that barely can squeeze a penis in.

Never have to bear the child of a rapist

Never have to care for the result of all that unless he FEELS like it. She of course has no choice in the matter even though both engaged in that activity which brought it about
If abortion is legal, and that is the subject that all your distractions can’t change, then the Man should never be subject to governmental mandated child support of any kind. Of all the nasty things you list above, she could avoid them all with a simple trip to her friendly neighborhood abortionist.

But, if abortion is illegal, and she has no choice but to continue a pregnancy, then, and only then, should child support be mandated. But then only after a dna test proves who the father is.

snaajjsjsjjsks.png

This trans fad has a definite half life. Already detransitioners are suing doctors and hospitals. Now a few, that will grow to be hundreds then thousands.
You better settle in for the long haul Bingos. Trans people aren't going away anymore than gay people are. You lost. You might get some political push back here and there in your bigot strongholds but the science isn't on your bigot side and so you'll lose just like you did in gay rights. At least you learned there that crying about sins and demons and vampires and shit wasn't going to get you far in the 21st century. Now you're trying the science angle but that requires objective confirmation. You can't just cry about angels and demons in this arena boys. Here we require evidence. :laugh:

And, it’s about time we get real about the abortion issue, in states that have legal abortion, the State must abolish mandated child support.

Only states in which abortion is illegal should a man be forced to support the child.

Once again, proof I am truly the most pro choice poster on this board.
Keep talking. You guys are doing so well with voters on this issue. Come on. Bring it!

1714648173152.png

Can we put my idea on the ballot? I think the outcome might surprise you. What say you?

First you have to get the Republicans to push that idea. The funny thing is, in the past comments made by wacko USMB Republicans never made it to the politicians But I suspect if you are suggesting it, that's something that cons are arguing in con circles? So first you got to get Republicans to push for it. If they push for it, fine put it on the ballot and it'll lose. Everyone wants the father to pay for the baby they created.

Now there's where you argue, "if you don't want to pay then don't fuck".

You don't tell someone they have to have a child because they fucked. But if you have a baby, sure you have to pay for it.

If you are poor, you don't have to pay. That's what welfare is for.

Sue who? Themselves? Their parents?

Stupid post.

Sue the doctors and hospitals who negligently performed an operation or procedure that was inappropriate for the patient.

This is a patient, not a "customer". Just because they may have signed off on an inappropriate procedure doesn't immunize the doctor.

Just curious, has any minor in Kansas ever had their penis chopped off in transition surgery?

As usual, the Republicans went too far....

in this legislation to ban transitioning surgery they added all kinds of crap that kept the bill from passing the override of the veto...
they tried to not on!y ban the surgery but also ban the use of hormone blockers, and pronouns being used by teachers or counselors trying to help these dysphoric children and a whole bunch of other xenophobic nothingness, that made the bill unacceptable.

If repubs wanted the surgery to be illegal for minors to chop their penis off,

all they needed to do is put up a clean bill, making the surgery illegal for minors and it would have passed....

but NOOOOOOOOOO..

ALL that other authoritarian nonsense they put in the bill to fire teachers if they use the pronoun of child's choice and other shit, that made the two republicans side with democrats to override it....

Just curious, has any minor in Kansas ever had their penis chopped off in transition surgery?

As usual, the Republicans went too far....

in this legislation to ban transitioning surgery they added all kinds of crap that kept the bill from passing the override of the veto...
they tried to not on!y ban the surgery but also ban the use of hormone blockers, and pronouns being used by teachers or counselors trying to help these dysphoric children and a whole bunch of other xenophobic nothingness, that made the bill unacceptable.

If repubs wanted the surgery to be illegal for minors to chop their penis off,

all they needed to do is put up a clean bill, making the surgery illegal for minors and it would have passed....

but NOOOOOOOOOO..

ALL that other authoritarian nonsense they put in the bill to fire teachers if they use the pronoun of child's choice and other shit, that made the two republicans side with democrats to override it....

It just isn't genital surgery, but also mastectomies to try and transform little girls into little boys and hormone treatments, not to mention all of the coaching that libs do to encourage little boys that surgery can transform them into a little girl.

Kids are stupid, they actually believe this line of bullshit, if you'll look at the number of children identifying as "Shemales" and "Trannies" nowadays compared to my own youth.

First you have to get the Republicans to push that idea. The funny thing is, in the past comments made by wacko USMB Republicans never made it to the politicians But I suspect if you are suggesting it, that's something that cons are arguing in con circles? So first you got to get Republicans to push for it. If they push for it, fine put it on the ballot and it'll lose. Everyone wants the father to pay for the baby they created.

Now there's where you argue, "if you don't want to pay then don't fuck".

You don't tell someone they have to have a child because they fucked. But if you have a baby, sure you have to pay for it.

If you are poor, you don't have to pay. That's what welfare is for.
Republicans? Hell, this is the most “Pro Choice” solution to the question ever posted on this board. It’s as leftist as you can get. Get behind it or admit you are in a damn cult. More interested in getting votes than doing the right thing.

And there is not a single thing in my proposal that says the father can’t give support voluntarily you putz. My proposal gets rid of authoritarian child support if abortion is legal. Man, I am truly the most Pro Choice member of this board by a long way!

Forum List

Back