Zone1 Embryos and Personhood

Agree. When the children have been born.

Prior to that, it’s a private matter , not a public matter.

What about Ohio? It’s become an Ohio constitutional right. Therefore women in Ohio who terminate their pregnancies are law abiding women are they not?
If a woman has the right to kill her child, so does the father. Both can of course commit filicide as democrats see it.

Voters in Ohio, including a third I believe of Republicans have made a woman’s right to privacy and having an abortion embedded in Ohio Constitution. Period

Tell me then how women in Ohio, who terminate their pregnancies, are not law abiding people.
I dont care,,

if a vote can give it to you a vote can take it away so its not a right,,
No it’s a natural right due to the fact that it causes no harm to any born members of society nit subject to voter’s

The only recourse in Ohio for protection from a Republican run government was to pass the amendment. The next step is by similar votes, to terminate the Republican party as it exists today.

Next stop! Florida!

If a woman has the right to kill her child, so does the father. Both can of course commit filicide as democrats see it.
Women have the right determinate their own pregnancy. The fetus has never been inside the father‘s body as far as I know.

No it’s a natural right due to the fact that it causes no harm to any born members of society nit subject to voter’s

The only recourse in Ohio for protection from a Republican run government was to pass the amendment. The next step is by similar votes, to terminate the Republican party as it exists today.

Next stop! Florida!
by definition abortion results in the death of a human child,,

thats a scientific fact,,

you playing word games doesnt change that,,

How does that harm you or how does it harm society?
How does killing anyone harm you or even harm society? If the chubby nephew kills his aunt for her money is society really harmed? Nah. Did society really suffer because Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman were killed? Of course not.

We have these laws because we don't want to be brutal savages. Killing an unborn human being is a perfectly legal act, like killing a slave years ago. Killing an unborn person is soothed and rationalized away by simply denying that the person IS a person.

Kill away, abort to your heart's content. Just stop lying about it just to make killing not so bad. Own it.

How does killing anyone harm you or even harm society?

When someone kills another person who has been born, it is not the same thing as a woman who terminates her own pregnancy.

The “harm” in civil society when someone kills another post-birth person in California, does no direct harm to a person who lives in New Jersey. That much is true. But civil society relies on law and order being maintained which means that when a person kills a post-birth person, they must be held accountable under threat of loss of their liberty or loss of their life or we are harmed by deprivation of a right to life and safety in public and in private. It would be Madd Maxx World on steroids if there were no punitive deterrents for killing a post-birth person.

Roe v. Wade for 50 years protected woman’s right to make decisions about their own body and there is no Madd Maxx world because of it.

Just stop lying about it just to make killing not so bad.
I’m not lying about it; a fetus is a living human organism that dies when a birth-mother terminates her pregnancy.

I’m just saying there are no detrimental repercussions for public safety when a woman terminates a pregnancy would be if the same woman killed a post birth baby and was not punished for it.

Birth is a significant biological and sociological line that is crossed with respect to law and order.

I’m not lying about it; a fetus is a living human organism that dies when a birth-mother terminates her pregnancy.

I’m just saying there are no detrimental repercussions for public safety when a woman terminates a pregnancy would be if the same woman killed a post birth baby and was not punished for it.

Birth is a significant biological and sociological line that is crossed with respect to law and order.
organism??

dont you mean a living human being??

theres no detrimental repercussion for public safety if we kill you,,

When someone kills another person who has been born, it is not the same thing as a woman who terminates her own pregnancy.

The “harm” in civil society when someone kills another post-birth person in California, does no direct harm to a person who lives in New Jersey. That much is true. But civil society relies on law and order being maintained which means that when a person kills a post-birth person, they must be held accountable under threat of loss of their liberty or loss of their life or we are harmed by deprivation of a right to life and safety in public and in private. It would be Madd Maxx World on steroids if there were no punitive deterrents for killing a post-birth person.

Roe v. Wade for 50 years protected woman’s right to make decisions about their own body and there is no Madd Maxx world because of it.
A post birth person. As opposed to a pre born person.

We are a lot closer to a Mad Maxx world than ever before. For many reasons, this civilization is breaking down. This kind of brutality and savagery hasn't been seen since the Dark Ages. Life is cheap. The lives of the pre born reduced to the amount the body parts are worth.

No; to join the society of human beings, I believe we have to have consciousness. I accept Jewish belief that God breathes a soul, spirituality and human consciousness into the human moral body at birth.
what you believe doesnt mean shit when proven science says otherwise,,,

who is it you think you are that you can be the decider of what does or doesnt qualify as life??

Forum List

Back