Zone1 Embryos and Personhood

That is hogg wash, but even if that were true, there is no way to put the blame on. women terminating their own pregnancies in safe legal medical facility.
No. The blame doesn't belong to women terminating their pregnancies. The blame belongs to the general cheapening of life and the ease of which we can declare non persons. The basis for abortion is part and parcel of the whole.

Your entire fear is that if abortion is recognized as killing a human being, fewer women would get an abortion even if is legal. The idea of abortion would become distasteful, something no decent person would do, EVEN IF LEGAL. Women getting an abortion would have some damn good justification for doing so. Which is the way it should be.

Last edited:
what you believe doesnt mean shit when proven science says otherwise,,,
What science says when a soul enters the body?

Half of pregnancies end with the death of a fetus within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy.

What science can you present to me where they’ve proven that the death of a fetus due to miscarriage which is a natural abortion is also scientifically proven to be the death of a soul or involves a fetus who had its own consciousness before it gets flushed down the toilet.

Last edited:
What size cruise when a soul enters the body?

Half of pregnancies end with the death of a fetus within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy.

What science can you present to me where they’ve proven that the death of a fetus due to miscarriage which is a natural abortion is also scientifically proven to be the death of a soul or involves a fetus who had its own consciousness before it gets flushed down the toilet.
why are you moving the goal posts,,

the discussion is about stopping the slaughter of children using abortion,,

miscarriages is a different subject not in debate,,

who is it you think you are that you can be the decider of what does or doesnt qualify as life??
English common law.

The Constitution of United States of America.

At the moment of conception a new unique human life begins the earliest stages of life on the human life Continuum.

I believe Saint Ding defines pretty much for me what does our doesn’t qualify as human life.

Again... that's not what the science shows. The science shows a human being in its early stages of the human life cycle.

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, with passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point."
Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

Last edited:
English common law.

The Constitution of United States of America.

At the moment of conception a new unique human life begins the earliest stages of life on the human life Continuum.

I believe Saint Ding defines pretty much for me what does our doesn’t qualify as human life.
are you confirming that abortion is the intentional killing of a human child??

miscarriages is a different subject not in debate,,
You don’t have an answer to this Question:

Am I entitled to my own religious belief or do you government control that too?

You don’t have an answer to this Question:

Am I entitled to my own religious belief or do you government control that too?

why are you bringing religion into a discussion on biology??

besides its an unanswerable question,,

why are you moving the goal posts,,
the discussion is about stopping the slaughter of children using abortion,,

miscarriages is a different subject not in debat.

When a woman goes to the hospital for a miscarriage, the hospital will issue death certificate for the deceased child. The family may name the child. If not the death certificate will be for Baby Girl Jones, Baby Boy Smith. The remains are released to a mortuary for final disposition. Or, the remains can be abandoned. The county will dispose of the
child along with all the other unclaimed bodies.

The death certificate is for a human being.

are you confirming that abortion is the intentional killing of a human child??
I am confirming what Saint Ding’s scientist says since you brought up Science.

Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point."

An individual human life begins at conception

The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death.

Please note science refers to Humsn Life during gestation as a zygote and foetus in utero. Then after exiting the birth canal science refers to Human Life as baby, child, adult, old person and dead person.

I agree with that

Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point."

Please note science refers to Humsn Life during gestation as a zygote and foetus in utero. Then after exiting the birth canal science refers to Human Life as baby, child, adult, old person and dead person.

I agree with that
science is very clear human life starts at conception,,
those are stages of development and only confirm its a human life at conception and the list of stages start from that point all the way up to geriatric,,

I dont know who this saint ding person you are talking about

I agree with that
Yes, they are all words attached to a meaning.

That’s exactly why women have to fight for the right to terminate a pregnancy because religious politicians are the only ones trying to take it away.
what the fuck are you talking about??

innocent children need protected from sick fucks that want to kill them,,
even if that person is their mother,,

Yes, they are all words attached to a meaning.

Yes meaning what.

Please note science refers to Humsn Life during gestation as a zygote and foetus in utero. Then after exiting the birth canal science refers to Human Life as baby, child, adult, old person and dead person

Do you have any objection to that?

Yes meaning what.

Please note science refers to Humsn Life during gestation as a zygote and foetus in utero. Then after exiting the birth canal science refers to Human Life as baby, child, adult, old person and dead person

those are stages of life,, its a human being at conception,,

Yes meaning what.

They are words. Referring to a person as a zygote or a baby refers, at all times, to the stage of development. No hidden before humanity, after humanity meaning.

Forum List

Back