Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Israel: Helping To Make A Better World
※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

OK! I can see where is might be very advantageous for Israel to convert dry, desert land into a new arid grassy land. But we may not know the end-game consequence when we change the ecosystem in large desert expanses.

(COMMENT)

A few years ago, I thought is would be fantastic if Israel built two Gigantic Desalinisation Plants; and a water supply system along a diagonal between Ashkelon (Mediterranian Sea) Eilat (Gulf of Aqaba). It needs to be something on the scale never seen before. People still talk about the Roman Aqueducts. It needs to irrigate and supply everyone and still turn the desert into green land grass and woodland.

It might even be possible to consider a Desalinisation Plant for the West Bank.

Just a Flash of a Thought,
Most Respectfully,
R

Well, we have already seen well over 1000 worldly contributions by Israel helping other peoples to make a better world.
However, let us never forget the Palestinian claim of Israels ethnic cleansing by those Zionists. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians residing in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya, a GENOCIDE! And if you don't believe it just ask any of the Pali supporters here on this board.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

On & on it goes with PALESTINIAN MENTALITY. And then there are those who still just can't understand why there can be no peace between Israel & the Palestinians thus proving one need not necessarily have to be a Palestinian to have a Palestinian mentality. And still Israel continues its endless achievements helping to make a better world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back