Israel in a Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventura77

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2017
The statement below essentially defines six-decades of Jewish provocation...land-theft..collective-punishment...mass-murder...crimes against humanity and LIES...LIES...LIES!!!!

"The state of Israel must invent dangers, and to do this it must adopt the methods of provocation and revenge... And above all, let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries so that we may finally get rid of our troubles and acquire our space." -- (From the diary of Moshe Sharett, Israeli's first Foreign Minister from 1948-1956, and Prime Minister from 1954-1956)

Your skull is a "nutshell".

Albeit an empty shell.

Quick question low-brow: why even bother posting such an irrelevant, sub-juvenile comment unless you can refute the post? You only serve to make yourself appear even dumber than you actually are...capish?

It behooves me no end that 95% of the hapless posters here are summarily incapable of any level of argument or refutation...they invariably reply like a fractious band of belligerent school children, spewing laughable vulgarity or awkward insults...do they fail to comprehend that this nonsense only reinforces the authority of the critic? ROTFLMAO

19789999.jpg

Quick question low-brow: why even bother posting such an irrelevant, sub-juvenile comment unless you can refute the post? You only serve to make yourself appear even dumber than you actually are...capish?

Turds like you deserve to be ridiculed and mocked. Anything else would dignify your insane rants.

Turds like you deserve to be ridiculed and mocked. Anything else would dignify your insane rants.

Once again another absolutely devastating argument...flawlessly constructed and positioned...how can we poor critics gain any ground with such budding genius on the other end of the debate spectrum???

Actually I don think YOU know what it means:

be·hoove
bəˈho͞ov/
verb
formal
3rd person present: behooves
  1. it is a duty or responsibility for someone to do something; it is incumbent on.
    "it behooves any coach to study his predecessors"
    synonyms: be incumbent on, be obligatory for, be required of, be expected of, be appropriate for More

• it is appropriate or suitable; it befits.
      "it ill behooves the opposition constantly to decry the sale of arms to friendly countries"

Once again another absolutely devastating argument...flawlessly constructed and positioned...how can we poor critics gain any ground with such budding genius on the other end of the debate spectrum???

What debate spectrum?

You posted an asinine hate thread and are being roasted for it.

You're regarded as an imbecile, get over yourself. They probably miss you at stormfront, go back to that echo chamber and people will agree with you all day long. Here you will only be laughed at.

It behooves me no end that 95% of...

It obligates me no end...?

It is my duty no end...?

It befits me no end ...?

I don't have a problem with you spouting nonsense. That has entertainment value. But, please don't use words you don't understand. It's an embarrassment to the rest of the anti-Semites.

It is my duty no end...?

It befits me no end ...?

I don't have a problem with you spouting nonsense. That has entertainment value. But, please don't use words you don't understand. It's an embarrassment to the rest of the anti-Semites.

what are you missing here dullard?

What debate spectrum?

You're regarded as an imbecile, get over yourself. They probably miss you at stormfront, go back to that echo chamber and people will agree with you all day long. Here you will only be laughed at.

You do understand that your argument is with the author of the statement right??? Never have I ENCOUNTERED SUCH IDIOCY

Actually I don think YOU know what it means:

be·hoove
bəˈho͞ov/
verb
formal
3rd person present: behooves
  1. it is a duty or responsibility for someone to do something; it is incumbent on.
    "it behooves any coach to study his predecessors"
    synonyms: be incumbent on, be obligatory for, be required of, be expected of, be appropriate for More
    • it is appropriate or suitable; it befits.
      "it ill behooves the opposition constantly to decry the sale of arms to friendly countries"

It is my duty no end...?

It befits me no end ...?

( " It befits me no end ...?" )

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MY GOD THE IDIOCY IS NUMBING

You do understand that your argument is with the author of the statement right??? Never have I ENCOUNTERED SUCH IDIOCY

I'm NOT ARGUING WITH YOU, you fucking imbecile, I'm insulting you. I don't give a shit about your insipid rants, you're being trolled and you don't even know it.

I thought Deanturd was a fucking vapid imbecile, but you're a real piece of work...

and shit.

I'm NOT ARGUING WITH YOU, you fucking imbecile, I'm insulting you. I don't give a shit about your insipid rants, you're being trolled and you don't even know it.

I thought Deanturd was a fucking vapid imbecile, but you're a real piece of work...

and shit.

Again here I almost feel a sense of gratitude for these pointless rants...why even go through the pathetic motions of lashing out blindly without benefit of an advantage?...you are clearly an uneducated monkey whose tiny brain turns effortlessly to the impulse of vulgarity...thanks again for proving my point dipstick!!!:asshole:

What debate spectrum?

THIS IS AN UNINTENDED GEM TO BE SURE: the low-brow visisgoth cannot defeat the content of the quote because it comes from an early Israeli leader, so instead he dismisses it as a 'hate thread' therein condemning the author as the source of said 'hate'...YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!:badgrin:

What debate spectrum?

THIS IS AN UNINTENDED GEM TO BE SURE: the low-brow visisgoth cannot defeat the content of the quote because it comes from an early Israeli leader, so instead he dismisses it as a 'hate thread' therein condemning the author as the source of said 'hate'...YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!:badgrin:

LOL! You need a little dancing man to give us even more laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back