Israel - Iran's bomb

What does it really matter if Iran goes nuclear? Why all the fuss over it? With a nuclear India to the East & a nuclear Israel to the West, Iran is in checkmate with a ruined economy & a youth revolution brewing to rid the country of their leadership Mullah's & Ayatollah's.

Well according to the IAEA they are not.
I think it was in 1992 That PM Bibi said Iran would have the bomb by 1995.

How do you know they didn't, and just kept it quiet ?

Well if they did (which I'm quit sure they didn't) would only show their unwillingness to use it. Besides they don't need a nuke, Russia has nukes.

So why are they enriching uranium ore to weapons grade in semi secret underground centrifuges

What does it really matter if Iran goes nuclear? Why all the fuss over it? With a nuclear India to the East & a nuclear Israel to the West, Iran is in checkmate with a ruined economy & a youth revolution brewing to rid the country of their leadership Mullah's & Ayatollah's.
Funny part is, these Sunni Muslims that are cheering for Iran to go nuclear don't realize that it's first priority will be to use it against the Saudis to take over Mecca and Medina and turn it under Shiite control.

Funny part is, these Sunni Muslims that are cheering for Iran to go nuclear don't realize that it's first priority will be to use it against the Saudis to take over Mecca and Medina and turn it under Shiite control.

So true. It's callled Palestinian mentality.

Well if they did (which I'm quit sure they didn't) would only show their unwillingness to use it. Besides they don't need a nuke, Russia has nukes.

So why are they enriching uranium ore to weapons grade in semi secret underground centrifuges

LINK ?

LINK ?

Read it an weep: Global nuclear watchdog IAEA ends Iran 'weapons' probe - BBC News

So true. It's callled Palestinian mentality.

The Jew-hate overrides even self preservation of keeping Islamic holy lands under Sunni control.

LINK ?

Read it an weep: Global nuclear watchdog IAEA ends Iran 'weapons' probe - BBC News

WONDERFUL NEWS! Thanks. Like I said, with a nuclear India to the East & a nuclear Israel to the West, Iran is in checkmate with a ruined economy & a youth revolution brewing to rid the country of their leadership Mullah's & Ayatollah's.

Why would India be involved in any untoward policy to Iran, it is, next to China, its biggest trading partner?

LINK ?

NOPE does not say that Iran has not been enriching nuclear material at all, what it does say is that they found no evidence in the plants they visited. Iran has been enriching uranium for the last 15 years and even the Russians asked them why, still no answer

Why would India be involved in any untoward policy to Iran, it is, next to China, its biggest trading partner?

First hand experience of muslims when they mass murdered between 10 million and 50 million Indians. India is on a state of high alert along its borders with Pakistan, and recently warned Pakistan to stand down its nukes aimed at Israel

Well if we wanted stupid links it would be where you got that list from. Next?

Ah, so you can't show any of the events were false, so you just continue to claim I lied.

Thanks for that. :)

LINK ?

That's a relief. Iran gets to operate thousands of centrifuges to enrich uranium and audit themselves to see if they comply.
Like the recent missile launch that just violated the agreement - Iran simply says it complied.

LINK ?

That's a relief. Iran gets to operate thousands of centrifuges to enrich uranium and audit themselves to see if they comply.
Like the recent missile launch that just violated the agreement - Iran simply says it complied.

Yup. One wonders if they're on hallucinogenic drugs at the Oblahblah Whitehouse.

"You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."
- Morpheus, from The Matrix

...and when did anybody in this thread mention anything about India? :cuckoo:

Do you actually read any of the previous posts?

"WONDERFUL NEWS! Thanks. Like I said, with a nuclear India to the East & a nuclear Israel to the West, Iran is in checkmate with a ruined economy & a youth revolution brewing to rid the country of their leadership Mullah's & Ayatollah's."

Forum List

Back