Israel is a country of laws

CIl5XTPWcAAaTz_.jpg

Today, Yosef Ben-David, an Israeli who murdered Arab teen Mohammed Abu Khdeir (after the kidnapping and murder of 3 Jewish boys, which this particular Arab boy was not involved in), was sentenced to life in prison. Yes, Israel is a country of laws.

monte, Humanity, Tinmore, etc.: B-b-but his house wasn't destroyed.

Can you imagine the Palestinians putting their own in jail for murdering Jews?

Oh wait, it happens all the time. There were celebrations following the bus bombing.

If you stop and think about it for a moment, FY, I'm sure you will agree with me that after the Holocaust even 90% of Europe would be fairer than 1% of the Middle East.

Today, Yosef Ben-David, an Israeli who murdered Arab teen Mohammed Abu Khdeir (after the kidnapping and murder of 3 Jewish boys, which this particular Arab boy was not involved in), was sentenced to life in prison. Yes, Israel is a country of laws.

monte, Humanity, Tinmore, etc.: B-b-but his house wasn't destroyed.

Can you imagine the Palestinians putting their own in jail for murdering Jews?

Oh wait, it happens all the time. There were celebrations following the bus bombing.
Palestinians name streets and put up posters in honor of mass murderers.

Aren't there streets named after the terrorist Begin in Israel? What's the difference?

If you stop and think about it for a moment, FY, I'm sure you will agree with me that after the Holocaust even 90% of Europe would be fairer than 1% of the Middle East.

So you are against native rights ?

The Arabs in Israel are colonists, the Israeli's are the native people inhabiting their traditional homeland.

Why should't the Israeli's be allowed one incredibly small slice of the pie. Smallest actually of all the mandated countries.

The Christian and Muslim Palestinians are the people whose ancestors have always inhabited the area. The Zionist Jews came from Europe.

Don't worry, Jose Feliciano, the wall will be built, and

You're absolutely right.

The creation of the jewish supremacist state was a catastrophe for Arab-Jewish relations in the Middle East.
You mean the creation of a Jewish state on the ancient and ancestral homeland of the Jews in a sea of Arab / Muslim Islamist supramacist savages.

But don't worry, Jose, we're going to build that wall.

Land is religious, ancestral, and cultural homeland of the Jews.

Case closed.

Aren't there streets named after the terrorist Begin in Israel? What's the difference?
They are the founding fathers of Israel, like George Washington is for Americans.

Not a bunch of terrorist Muslim animals who target kids and school buses.

The Christian and Muslim Palestinians are the people whose ancestors have always inhabited the area. The Zionist Jews came from Europe.

You are pathetically desperate to pretend there is some kind of alignment between the Christians and the Muslims. There isn't.

Christians overwhelmingly support Israel.

Quit the lying, its not helping you any

Israel is a country of laws. Arab Muslims in Israel ignore that law, and pay the price, every day.

You're absolutely right.

The creation of the jewish supremacist state was a catastrophe for Arab-Jewish relations in the Middle East.

That would be the invention of Christianity and islam, both of which have attempted to wipe out the Jews over the last 2000 years. You do know that you worship a Jew and his Jewish mother don't you, as well as the Jewish God. So makes you a bit of a hypocrite doesn't it................................

Not really as the Christians and muslims have no ethnic rights or religious connections to Palestine but the Jews do. Even international laws of 1921, 1923, 1948 and 1949 give the Jews more right to the land than the Christians and muslims ever had. Both are invaders with a need to wipe out the last trace of the Jews so they can rule the world.

Aren't the Christians not also from Europe, Rome to be precise. And the arabs from Arabia making them invaders. No Christians before 70 C.E. and no muslims before 635C.E. The Jews as proven are form the area and the world did what was right in 1921 when it gave them back their homeland.

You're absolutely right.

That would be the invention of Christianity and islam, both of which have attempted to wipe out the Jews over the last 2000 years. You do know that you worship a Jew and his Jewish mother don't you, as well as the Jewish God. So makes you a bit of a hypocrite doesn't it................................

All the Nazi's here are deeply hypocritical.

They slander and lie right and left as if its perfectly OK for them. But let Israel even so much as defend itself and watch the sparks fly.

The problem isn't that Israel is perfect, its not. The problem is some people are such poor losers they simply have descended into racism, bigotry and hatred as a cultural norm. Which they use to justify any violent and illegal act in war time or not ( bus bombings for instance ) and to hell with the law.

Some here refer to them as animals and its hard not to agree when perfectly innocent people are intentionally targeted.

My two cents has always been that Israel needs to strictly enforce the Geneva Conventions ASAP

Forum List

Back