Israel is a country of laws

I wonder if they'll demolish his family's home if he is convicted
Why should they?

If you stop and think about it for a moment, FY, I'm sure you will agree with me that after the Holocaust even 90% of Europe would be fairer than 1% of the Middle East.

So you are against native rights ?

The Arabs in Israel are colonists, the Israeli's are the native people inhabiting their traditional homeland.

Why should't the Israeli's be allowed one incredibly small slice of the pie. Smallest actually of all the mandated countries.

If you stop and think about it for a moment, FY, I'm sure you will agree with me that after the Holocaust even 90% of Europe would be fairer than 1% of the Middle East.

The Arabs in Israel are colonists, the Israeli's are the native people inhabiting their traditional homeland.

Why should't the Israeli's be allowed one incredibly small slice of the pie. Smallest actually of all the mandated countries.

Why shouldn't the Arabs be allowed to live on the land they occupied for centuries. There are only a handful of Zionist born there, and those are since the 1900's, first generation Zionists.

Aren't there streets named after the terrorist Begin in Israel? What's the difference?

There are more streets named after Yitzhak Rabin

Um, so what? Do you have a point? Is his street in Gaza or the West Bank?
jewish-refugees-arab-world.jpg

Oh is that a new propaganda map now. Good gosh I'll tell you , do you remember encouraging all the Zionist to come to Israel. You invited them and well lets face it, most secular Zionists do not procreate. I mean Tel Aviv is the new gay capital of the globe.

Why should they?

Why shouldn't the Arabs be allowed to live on the land they occupied for centuries. There are only a handful of Zionist born there, and those are since the 1900's, first generation Zionists.

You lie

The vast majority of Arab Muslims in Israel today colonized the area in the mid to early 20th century during the second Arab Muslim colonization period.

mandelbaum.arab.population.png

A, its not their land
B, they haven't been there for centuries

Why should they?

Because the Ottoman records show they didn't, and refused to colonise Palestine when given the chance. That is why the Ottomans invited the Jews to migrate in 1850 and colonise Palestine. They were the first Zionists to arrive. The indigenous Jews welcomed them with open arms and helped them all they could. The Ottoman records show that the Jews were in the majority until they lost the war in 1917 and the arab muslims flooded into the area. As you well know muslims dod not lie do they, so this must be true.

Aren't there streets named after the terrorist Begin in Israel? What's the difference?

There are more streets named after Yitzhak Rabin

Um, so what? Do you have a point? Is his street in Gaza or the West Bank?

Oh is that a new propaganda map now. Good gosh I'll tell you , do you remember encouraging all the Zionist to come to Israel. You invited them and well lets face it, most secular Zionists do not procreate. I mean Tel Aviv is the new gay capital of the globe.

So anything that tells the truth about you islamonazi terrorists is now propaganda.

That was the Ottomans way back in 1850 if you look, all because the "Palestinians" refused to live in Palestine

How about a link to your claim, or are you just LYING again like muslims are known to do

Forum List

Back