Israel Issues Demolition Orders To 11 Ramallah Homes

How could Jordan have "occupied" Palestine, when they are the same people? The artificial country was cut off from the rest of the Palestine Mandate by the British, and named after a river.

Try to educate yourself a bit, there is a country called Jordan and there is the Occupied Palestinian Territories. These are two distinct lands, separate and apart from one another.

Sherri

Maybe if you studied a little history, you wouldn't call me uneducated. Jordan is 70% Palestinian, and the PLO tried to take over Jordan in 1970. In 1922, Britian seperated Jordan from the rest of the Palestine Mandate and named this new artificial country after a river, as I said before.

Oh, and in 1970, how many Palestinians were killed by King Hussein--about 10,000? But they weren't killed by Jews, so they don't count.

Try to educate yourself a bit, there is a country called Jordan and there is the Occupied Palestinian Territories. These are two distinct lands, separate and apart from one another.

Sherri

Maybe if you studied a little history, you wouldn't call me uneducated. Jordan is 70% Palestinian, and the PLO tried to take over Jordan in 1970. In 1922, Britian seperated Jordan from the rest of the Palestine Mandate and named this new artificial country after a river, as I said before.

Oh, and in 1970, how many Palestinians were killed by King Hussein--about 10,000? But they weren't killed by Jews, so they don't count.

Some have the number at 20 000 yet we never hear about it. wonder why that is

Forum List

Back