Israel responsible for Gaza strikes on UN schools and shelters, inquiry finds

No I will join with UN Watch and call him a JEW HATING NAZI ANTI SEMITIC POS, because that is what he and the UN are. Time for Israel, the US and Europe to pull out of the UN and tell the other nations to find new headquarters with immediate effect
I gotta better idea. Why don't we throw out the pariah state of Israel? An organization dedicated to peace, should not have a member that could care less about achieving it.

Do you want the pictures again of rocket launchers in school grounds, Hospital. grounds and mosques.

As for the UN if the decent humanitarian nations pulled out it would be the United islamonazi Nations with its headquarters in Iran
You don't have a clue as to what decent and humanitarian is.

[QUOTE="montelatici, post: 11288537, member: 47237"]The UN issued its report and it stated exactly what I have been telling you for months. All your BS means nothing.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.the U.N. poleeeeeze stop with the jokes, i've got stitches!

Of course, Israeli propaganda is what you go by. :cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

So when the UN say that hamas terrorists fired rockets from the vicinity of the schools they are reporting Israeli propaganda and not what they know for a fact. That is what the report you linked to stated as a fact isn't it.

So why cherry pick the parts that demonise Israel. You do realise that this is posting RACIST LIES
Israel deserves to be demonized.

Israel earned its demonization.

Why because you hate the JEWS dildo, because you have failed to produce one valid reason backed up with evidence from unbiased sources. All you ever produce is heavily doctored videos from Islamic or left wing sources that don't actually show what you and the source claim they show.

Do you want the pictures again of rocket launchers in school grounds, Hospital. grounds and mosques.

As for the UN if the decent humanitarian nations pulled out it would be the United islamonazi Nations with its headquarters in Iran

Well it isn't the Islamic ones for starter's, and any country that elects a left wing Government should be evicted from the UN

Well it isn't the Islamic ones for starter's, and any country that elects a left wing Government should be evicted from the UN
Stupid post

Stupid post

Only if you are left wing or a muslim......................

Forum List

Back