Israel says Iran has 2 Warships read to go through the Suez Canel:

Why don't you and your boyfriend try them out and let those who would like to know if they worked.

You're being tricky now aren't you...you're not even wearing any pants!
You're such a joker!

Why do you want to know if I'm wearing pants or not? Are you tring to channel your homosexual fantsies for me? Sorry pee wee it would never work out. I love women to much.

Except for Jewish women, as we established earlier.

You're being tricky now aren't you...you're not even wearing any pants!
You're such a joker!

Why do you want to know if I'm wearing pants or not? Are you tring to channel your homosexual fantsies for me? Sorry pee wee it would never work out. I love women to much.

Pee Wee what have you established? Care to share a post I may that would suppoort you opinion?

Yes. Israel is pissed.

At least Obama has promised to stand by his ... Muslim Brothers.

On the other hand, if Obama decides to fight Iran, it might actually save his failed Presidency.

One mid-east analyst I heard earlier state that Iran knows that this would piss off Israel and is an attempt by Iran to re-focus Arab attention onto Israel and off of regime change protests.
Makes sense, even tho' I think it wouldn't be all that successful.

Yes, Iran stepped right up and told Egypt to cave to the "people". Now Iran's people are protesting and the slap-down is coming. If the ships are by Israel, no one will watch what that other hand is doing (not respecting the "people").

On the other hand, if Obama decides to fight Iran, it might actually save his failed Presidency.

One mid-east analyst I heard earlier state that Iran knows that this would piss off Israel and is an attempt by Iran to re-focus Arab attention onto Israel and off of regime change protests.

Yes, Iran stepped right up and told Egypt to cave to the "people". Now Iran's people are protesting and the slap-down is coming. If the ships are by Israel, no one will watch what that other hand is doing (not respecting the "people").

Iran was stupid to say it supported the protests in Egypt, if the Iranian government were smart they would have not shown any footage of the protests in Iran and blocked the internet. Iran has the same problem with their young people that Egypt does, the Mullahs need to stop being so arrogant and realize that.

Turkey plays the same game. So It comes...

Iran was stupid to say it supported the protests in Egypt, if the Iranian government were smart they would have not shown any footage of the protests in Iran and blocked the internet. Iran has the same problem with their young people that Egypt does, the Mullahs need to stop being so arrogant and realize that.

They said it to have their people thing another Islamic revolution was coming to secular Egypt.

Now they see that this might not be the case. They are fearful because they know what is coming to a theater near them. So now we can be pretty sure what they are doing to 'their own people'.

Pee Wee what have you established? Care to share a post I may that would suppoort you opinion?
I don't want to embarrass you bigrednec with a quote from another thread but...
It reminds me a bit of your assertion that Codepink were responsible for the Egyptian situation because they were there...PFT's proof that they are a Jewish organisaton is just as compelling as your proof that they are close allies with the Muslim Brotherhood.

No asshat thats your assertion (Codepink were responsible for the Egyptian situation because they were there), I said they were there protesting with the muslim brotherhood.

I know you did.
You claimed that it proved that the revolution was led by agencies outside of Egypt.
So, obviously, you believe that Codepink were a driving force behind the fall of Mubarak.

I think you should come clean bigrednec - just what is your problem with Jewish women?

They said it to have their people thing another Islamic revolution was coming to secular Egypt.

Now they see that this might not be the case. They are fearful because they know what is coming to a theater near them.

The people in Egypt are not burning American flags and laying siege to the American Embassy, Iran jumped to the conclusion that the uprising in Egypt was similar to theirs in 1979 but its too early to tell.

Now they see that this might not be the case. They are fearful because they know what is coming to a theater near them. So now we can be pretty sure what they are doing to 'their own people'.
It just might be that the genie is out of the bottle now though.
It'll be interesting to see if the Iranian regime start offering concessions such as freeing political prisoners...

well thanks to

bigreb > :meow: < idb​

People missed this;

ISMAILIA, Egypt — The Suez Canal has been told that plans by two Iranian naval ships to cross the waterway were canceled, an official said on Thursday, removing a potential policy headache for Egypt's new army rulers.

It was not immediately clear which side was behind the cancellation. Any naval vessels passing through the canal, a strategic international shipping route, must first have approval from Egypt's foreign and defense ministries, officials said.

Egypt Suez Canal told Iran warship passing scrapped - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

The Iranians either wussed out or the Egyptians told them to fuck off.

Sorry sunni man, no dead jews for you today.

It's over, they won't be passing through.

No asshat thats your assertion (Codepink were responsible for the Egyptian situation because they were there), I said they were there protesting with the muslim brotherhood.

I know you did.
You claimed that it proved that the revolution was led by agencies outside of Egypt.
So, obviously, you believe that Codepink were a driving force behind the fall of Mubarak.

I think you should come clean bigrednec - just what is your problem with Jewish women?

Pee Wee what is your point? I said code pink was in egypt protesting with the muslim brotherhood? Do you find something wrong with that? Now what were you saying about having established something?

well thanks to

People missed this;

ISMAILIA, Egypt — The Suez Canal has been told that plans by two Iranian naval ships to cross the waterway were canceled, an official said on Thursday, removing a potential policy headache for Egypt's new army rulers.

It was not immediately clear which side was behind the cancellation. Any naval vessels passing through the canal, a strategic international shipping route, must first have approval from Egypt's foreign and defense ministries, officials said.

Egypt Suez Canal told Iran warship passing scrapped - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

I am sorry for the cat fight I did not start it.

I know you did.

Pee Wee what is your point? I said code pink was in egypt protesting with the muslim brotherhood? Do you find something wrong with that? Now what were you saying about having established something?

Exactly...at last you get it!!!
What is wrong with them protesting with the Muslim Brotherhood?
*phew*...it took a while but we got there!
Welcome brother.

well thanks to

People missed this;

You're wrong. They are passing thru today.

Ohh NOes! The world begins to end today and cumulates on March 15?
And I suppose we get cooked a bit from solar flares in the meantime?

Forum List

Back