What Junk Food can you NOT life without?

I am a sucker for Pepperidge Farms Montauk Cookies. They rock.
Never heard of them. I'll have to look to try them. They ought to be good for $14.00 for just 8 ozs! But then I looked on Amazon and the same bag (8 oz) listed as $4.00 a bag.

For a sandwich, my favorite is Chicken Cutlet Hero, lettuce, tomato, American cheese, mayo.
Don't usually hear them called a Hero sandwich. My local pizza shop calls them an Italian Special Hoagie. That includes cheese, pepperoni, capicola, genoa salami, ham, onion, lettuce, tomatoes and their homemade Italian dressing on a fresh 12" toasted bun. Delicious.

Never heard of them. I'll have to look to try them. They ought to be good for $14.00 for just 8 ozs! But then I looked on Amazon and the same bag (8 oz) listed as $4.00 a bag.

Don't usually hear them called a Hero sandwich. My local pizza shop calls them an Italian Special Hoagie. That includes cheese, pepperoni, capicola, genoa salami, ham, onion, lettuce, tomatoes and their homemade Italian dressing on a fresh 12" toasted bun. Delicious.

Less than $5.00 in NYC, so yeah $14.00 is a bit steep.

I'm in NYC, We call subs/wedges/grinders/hoagies heros.

I had these the other day. Very addicting.

1723169052681.jpg

Man, I cannot tell you how good these things are. We don't have them in America, but they are probably Canada's greatest contribution to gastronomy!

Cheezies.jpg

I bring these back for my staff. They can't believe how delicious they are.

1000x better than Cheetos!

Forum List

Back