Israel To Blame For Escalating Violence Against Hamas After 160 Rockets Fired From Gaza into Israel

With Biden backing Hamas, Israel has to be careful
Yeah, it's not in any frame of time in the past history has anything ever happened like this, had they given Trump the Nobel Prize for Peacenik he would have ended all wars and made the Middle East at peace for the first time since humans appeared in the region..
Another morally bankrupt, leftist moron of a pipsqueak prattles gibberish. The Biden Administration stupidly emboldened Israel's enemies, you clueless twit.
This is what happens when swine like Trump and Netanyahu screw totally with people for 4 years... Or right wingers have done for 70 years.... It is time to try the carrot for a change.... The answer is another American deal for Israel and Palestinians that I'm guessing will cause about 4 billion a year like Carter's peace deal between Egypt and Israel does.... Cheap!
Ahhhhhhh, bullshit! Biden and Kerry's Iran's appeasement program emboldened the latter's goon squad, a.k.a., Hamas. You don't make peace with evil. You isolate it. You destroy it. You snuff it out. You leftist idiots. You mindless sheep. You live in la-la land.
Hamas is Sunni. Iran is Shi'ite.

In fact, Iran would likely be our ally now if we have not angered them in 1953 by use destroying their band new democracy.

Is that why the mullahs re-established democracy in Iran?

Because they missed it so much?

I would not call Iran a democracy at all.
But again, that is all our fault, since in 1953 they did have a great democracy, and we destroyed it.
Likely now the people don't trust a democracy as being strong enough, since the previous one was destroyed so easily by the US.

I agree, your claim about 1953 was moronic.

But again, that is all our fault, since in 1953 they did have a great democracy,

Did they? How popular was Mosaddegh?

Likely now the people don't trust a democracy as being strong enough, since the previous one was destroyed so easily by the US.

Of course! Why didn't I think of that? It's our fault. DURR

Wrong.
The democracy in Iran in 1953 was real.
It really was fair and honest elections of a secular Iranian democracy.
And the US destroyed it by bribing the Iranian military to take over and murder tens of thousands.
Mosaddegh was and still is extremely popular.
The US only had him taken out because he was nationalizing oil production in Iran.

It was real and it was AWESOME! So awesome that the mullahs won't allow democracy now.

Cool story! So he must have received a bunch of votes.....how many? 90%? More?
Show me how popular he was.

It is easy to show how popular Mosaddegh was.
{...
The nationalization made Mosaddegh instantly popular among millions of Iranians, cementing him as a national hero, and placing him and Iran at the center of worldwide attention. Many Iranians felt that for the first time in centuries, they were taking control of the affairs of their country.
...}
He likely had something like the support of 99% of the people.
He just did not bribe the military like the US did.

Last edited:
makes no sense for illegal Polish and Russian refugees to be living in the Mideast at all.

There is no law against Polish and Russian Jews moving to Israel.

No of course there is noting wrong with anyone from anywhere moving to anywhere.
But the Zionists like Netanyahu are lying when they claim they are the Chosen People and Palestine is the Promised land.
The Ashkenazi from Poland and Russia are converts and not born Jewish or from the Mideast.
So they have no claims to anything in the Mideast .
If they want anything there, they should pay for it, and so far they have not.
All the Zionists in Israel have instead murdered and stolen instead of paying for anything.

No of course there is noting wrong with anyone from anywhere moving to anywhere.

You said it was illegal. I'm glad you see your error.

If they want anything there, they should pay for it, and so far they have not.

Why do you feel that? How much did the Jews buy from the Ottoman owners?

All the Zionists in Israel have instead murdered and stolen instead of paying for anything.

The Jews didn't murder the Ottoman owners, or steal from them.

There is nothing wrong with anyone moving anywhere, but the Polish and Russian Ashkenazi illegally violated immigration law and illegally were sneaking in over 10 times the legal immigration quotas, and they came with smuggled weapons they immediately used for murders.
Lie the British high command they murdered when they blew up the King David Hotel, and when they gunned down the UN Moderator, Folke Bernadotte.
The Ottoman Empire were the invading country the Palestinians paid taxes to, but the Ottoman Empire owned no plots of land in Palestine.
So if anyone sent money to Ankara, they were throwing it away.
They did not legally buy any land in Palestine and have no deeds or Bill of Sale.
Only the Palestinians have any legal land ownership in Palestine, (except for a very few small settlements purchased back in the 1800s).
Since 1918 there certainly were no legal purchases by Zionists.
The British had made it illegal.
Only the traditional Palestinian indigenous people owned any of the land in Palestine, not the Ottoman overlords.

the Polish and Russian Ashkenazi illegally violated immigration law

Post the law they violated.

the Ottoman Empire owned no plots of land in Palestine.

Link?

They did not legally buy any land in Palestine

Link?

Only the Palestinians have any legal land ownership in Palestine,

Link?

In fact, Iran would likely be our ally now if we have not angered them in 1953 by use destroying their band new democracy.

But again, that is all our fault, since in 1953 they did have a great democracy, and we destroyed it.

But again, that is all our fault, since in 1953 they did have a great democracy,

Wrong.
And the US destroyed it by bribing the Iranian military to take over and murder tens of thousands.
The US only had him taken out because he was nationalizing oil production in Iran.

It was real and it was AWESOME! So awesome that the mullahs won't allow democracy now.

{...
The nationalization made Mosaddegh instantly popular among millions of Iranians, cementing him as a national hero, and placing him and Iran at the center of worldwide attention. Many Iranians felt that for the first time in centuries, they were taking control of the affairs of their country.
...}

Show the votes he received.

Yeah, it's not in any frame of time in the past history has anything ever happened like this, had they given Trump the Nobel Prize for Peacenik he would have ended all wars and made the Middle East at peace for the first time since humans appeared in the region..
Another morally bankrupt, leftist moron of a pipsqueak prattles gibberish. The Biden Administration stupidly emboldened Israel's enemies, you clueless twit.
This is what happens when swine like Trump and Netanyahu screw totally with people for 4 years... Or right wingers have done for 70 years.... It is time to try the carrot for a change.... The answer is another American deal for Israel and Palestinians that I'm guessing will cause about 4 billion a year like Carter's peace deal between Egypt and Israel does.... Cheap!
Ahhhhhhh, bullshit! Biden and Kerry's Iran's appeasement program emboldened the latter's goon squad, a.k.a., Hamas. You don't make peace with evil. You isolate it. You destroy it. You snuff it out. You leftist idiots. You mindless sheep. You live in la-la land.
Like everyone in the GOP base, he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, just a smattering of disinformation and hate repeated endlessly on the propaganda machine. Poor America poor world for that matter.

Wrong.

{...
...}

That was the Dulles Brothers, gigantic GOP catastrophe. Great job as always GOP! Protecting corrupt oligarchies around the world!

"Starting in the early evening on Monday, and lasting well into the early morning hours of Tuesday, Hamas and Palestinian militants operating in Gaza launched 160 rockets into Israel, including seven that were targeted at Jerusalem. I reported on Monday night about the impressive use of the “Iron Dome” by the Israeli military to defeat many of the rockets.

The Israeli defense forces struck back, with airstrikes inside Gaza targeting the rocket launch sites and militants operating those systems."

"When it came to the US media, they covered the Israeli retaliation as the “escalation”, and not the actions of Hamas to indiscriminately rain down explosive tipped rockets on the civilian population of Israel."

"Israel realizes it is now in this fight alone — it has so little faith in the Biden Administration it told the United States to stay out."

Why is the Right to Self-Defense dependent upon race? Evidently defensively responding to a terrorist rocket attack is now allowed, according to Anti-Semites.

Those condemning Israel for acting to protect its people would be the 1st ones calling for Mexico to become our 51st state if Mexico lobbed 160 rockets into Texas.....

1621712547775.png

Wrong.

{...
...}

That was the Dulles Brothers, gigantic GOP catastrophe. Great job as always GOP! Protecting corrupt oligarchies around the world!

Help your buddy out.
Post the number of votes that super popular Mosaddegh received

Wrong.

{...
...}

Help your buddy out.
Post the number of votes that super popular Mosaddegh received
That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. Google him for crying out loud. Unbelievable

Maybe it is time for Israel to treat Palestinians like human beings and allow them to have an economy. Sharon and and nothinYahoo are right Wing criminals, corrupt and violent.
When Arabs-Moslems write out their intentions to kill you, (Hamas Charter), you treat them in a manner that serves your survival.

The Pally's had an opportunity in 2006, after the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza, to develop an economy. They were too busy killing and maiming those from the competing Islamic terrorist franchise to be bothered with an economy.

UNRWA and the West rewards their failures with welfare money. Why build an economy when you can get rich by controlling billions of dollars in welfare?
What a bunch of crap. Lol. The Palestinian israeli problem is the main reason Islam hates us. Time to actually do something about it.... Hamas does not lead the Palestinians and have to be out debated and out strategized. Like the Israeli Egyptian treaty from Carter it'll probably cost us a couple of billion dollars a year. Cheap! Republicans who are brainwashed about this should try and remember that everyone is a human being. Positive reinforcement works a hell of a lot better than negative reinforcement.
You have some odd notions of why “Islam hates us”. The Pally problem is a relatively minor motivation for Islamic terrorism against the west. It’s obvious what you’re trying to accomplish but whatever for? If the poisonous vitriol uttered by mufti’s, Sheiks, Imams, Ayatollahs, Emirs, etc. condemning the infidels were nothing more than just an occassional lone voice in the great Islamic ideological wilderness that would be one thing. But let’s be honest, Bali, Madrid, Spain, New York, London, Darfur, etc., etc., are not just isolated incidents™. Odd, don’t you think? The gee-had attacks in Bali, Madrid, Spain, London had nothing to do with the “Pal’istanians”.

Your reference to Jimmy Carter is nothing more than suggesting appeasement. Lovely, lovely people. From the skyscrapers of New York City to subways of Britain and trains full of commuters in Spain to the schools and theaters of Russia to the trains of India to the route that three young Christian girls take to school in Indonesia to peaceful noncombatant Buddhists in Thailand, let’s not pretend this is about Pally’s.
passion about Israel and Palestine are the number one reason for Islamic mid-east hate in every survey ever done. Carter made the only real peace deal between Israel and a neighbor and peace is important for crying out loud. Now Egypt is probably the best dealer between Hamas and Israel because of it. What are you babbling about after that lol? Right wingers in Israel and the United States have really screwed this up.
I gave you many examples that clearly show you’re wrong. You might want to listen to what the gee-had all-stars actually say.

One of the unfortunate consequences that accompany the apologetics for murderous gee-had attacks is that attacks continue. They’re accorded an allowance because there are those who will defend them as not being connected to religious perspectives. As we see with regularity, apologists for mass murder will seek to disassociate the proscriptions of the ideology from the ideology.

We declare our responsibility for what happened in Madrid ... It is a response to your collaboration with the criminals Bush and his allies ... There will be more if God wills it. You love life and we love death ... if you don't put an end to your injustices more and more blood will run.”

So said the voice speaking Moroccan-tinged Arabic, on a videotape retrieved from a waste basket near Madrid's main mosque and morgue (how very apt). This was in the wake of the horrific train bombings in Spain after a man with an Arab accent called in to TV channel TeleMadrid with instructions on where to look for the tape.

Ostensibly, this message was a ploy to influence Spain's presidential elections (a ploy that would prove to be partly successful). But there is a more sinister and profound message in this disembodied warning to the infidels from Islam's holy warriors: it is yet another explicit avowal (we still don't get it, do we?) of Islam's sanguine nature. It is the love of death in God's name, whether it is the ignominious murder of the infidel or the glorious death of the shahid(martyr). It is the spread of God's domain--dar al-Islam--through the violence of offensive gee-had. And it is the perverse diminution of what we here in the West hold to be most dear: the sanctity of life.
No one I know of is defending Hamas in the Democratic party or in the United States except to say that it is understandable after 70 years of Israel policy that is a disgrace especially the last 30-40 years with the blind US help....
If you have been watching the news, you would see that the so-called ''squad'' is defending Hamas.
Not defending...encouraging.

And so?
They both believe in global conquest.

Israel realizes it is now in this fight alone — it has so little faith in the Biden Administration it told the United States to stay out
They should be in it alone. It's a peon enemy with rocks and bottlerockets. NOT OUR PROBLEM
Same thing Nations said who were around Nazi Germany when they heard about Jews being sent to gas ovens.

It wasn't their problem until the violence spread across their borders in to their country.
Israel is stealing lands, killing, torturing and beating up on Palestinians. Thry are the Neo Nazis backed by the real nazis fake Christians called evangelistupid.

Israel realizes it is now in this fight alone — it has so little faith in the Biden Administration it told the United States to stay out
They should be in it alone. It's a peon enemy with rocks and bottlerockets. NOT OUR PROBLEM
Same thing Nations said who were around Nazi Germany when they heard about Jews being sent to gas ovens.

It wasn't their problem until the violence spread across their borders in to their country.
Israel is stealing lands, killing, torturing and beating up on Palestinians. Thry are the Neo Nazis backed by the real nazis fake Christians called evangelistupid.

Israel is not stealing anything, you ignorant, indoctrinated anti-Semite. And do you REALLY know how stupid you sound, defending terrorists by accusing the Jews of being the very people who attempted to perpetrate the genocide of the Jews, which is what Hamas' charter openly calls for?

You are one stupid m*er f*er, & we are all DUMBER for having read your post.

Israel is not stealing anything, you ignorant, indoctrinated anti-Semite. And do you REALLY know how stupid you sound, defending terrorists by accusing the Jews of being the very people who attempted to perpetrate the genocide of the Jews, which is what Hamas' charter openly calls for?

Israel is an apartheid state. Hamas are a resistance.
I bet you can't even locate Israel on the map, you only repeat FOX'S narrative.

The DemNazis are now channeling their inner Hitler in DemNazi strongholds all over the US.

They can no longer even deny their Antisemitism.

The DemNazis are now channeling their inner Hitler in DemNazi strongholds all over the US.

Being anti Israel because of their crimes doesn't qualify as anti semitic.

Being anti Israel because of their crimes doesn't qualify as anti semitic.
Sure it does. God says so. And Israel has not committed any crimes.

Please name the crimes they have committed.

Forum List

Back