Israel To Blame For Escalating Violence Against Hamas After 160 Rockets Fired From Gaza into Israel

With Biden backing Hamas, Israel has to be careful
Yeah, it's not in any frame of time in the past history has anything ever happened like this, had they given Trump the Nobel Prize for Peacenik he would have ended all wars and made the Middle East at peace for the first time since humans appeared in the region..
Another morally bankrupt, leftist moron of a pipsqueak prattles gibberish. The Biden Administration stupidly emboldened Israel's enemies, you clueless twit.
This is what happens when swine like Trump and Netanyahu screw totally with people for 4 years... Or right wingers have done for 70 years.... It is time to try the carrot for a change.... The answer is another American deal for Israel and Palestinians that I'm guessing will cause about 4 billion a year like Carter's peace deal between Egypt and Israel does.... Cheap!

Yeah, it's not in any frame of time in the past history has anything ever happened like this, had they given Trump the Nobel Prize for Peacenik he would have ended all wars and made the Middle East at peace for the first time since humans appeared in the region..
Another morally bankrupt, leftist moron of a pipsqueak prattles gibberish. The Biden Administration stupidly emboldened Israel's enemies, you clueless twit.
This is what happens when swine like Trump and Netanyahu screw totally with people for 4 years... Or right wingers have done for 70 years.... It is time to try the carrot for a change.... The answer is another American deal for Israel and Palestinians that I'm guessing will cause about 4 billion a year like Carter's peace deal between Egypt and Israel does.... Cheap!
Ahhhhhhh, bullshit! Biden and Kerry's Iran's appeasement program emboldened the latter's goon squad, a.k.a., Hamas. You don't make peace with evil. You isolate it. You destroy it. You snuff it out. You leftist idiots. You mindless sheep. You live in la-la land.

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhh, bullshit! Biden and Kerry's Iran's appeasement program emboldened the latter's goon squad, a.k.a., Hamas. You don't make peace with evil. You isolate it. You destroy it. You snuff it out. You leftist idiots. You mindless sheep. You live in la-la land.

So you still do not have this straight?
Iran is Shiite, so they fund the Palestinian Shiite group, which is Hezbollah.
Hama is Sunni so has to be funded by a Sunni nation. I can't be sure which one, but the wealthiest and most aggressive is Saudi Arabia.
There is no way Iran is going to fund Hamas.

And Iran is not our enemy at all.
They have never taken part in any conflict with Israel at all.
In fact, Iran would likely be our ally now if we have not angered them in 1953 by use destroying their band new democracy.

The real enemy in the Mideast is Israel.
They meddle in our elections, bribe and corrupt all our politicians, and are the most brutal and cold blooded murderers.

Hama is Sunni so has to be funded by a Sunni nation. I can't be sure which one, but the wealthiest and most aggressive is Saudi Arabia.

In fact, Iran would likely be our ally now if we have not angered them in 1953 by use destroying their band new democracy.

They meddle in our elections, bribe and corrupt all our politicians, and are the most brutal and cold blooded murderers.

You can thank me now.

Bribing Israel is only putting it off.
The want to steal all of Palestine eventually and they are not going to stop until they are beaten by US or UN forces.
Bribing them just makes them stronger and even harder to stop.
No point.
Best to bite the bullet now and end Israel once in for all.
It is a total fraud anyway, and makes no sense for illegal Polish and Russian refugees to be living in the Mideast at all.

You can thank me now.

Well it does appear you are correct.
{... Haniyeh concluded his speech by thanking "the Islamic Republic of Iran; who did not hold back with money, weapons and technical support" and by suggesting that others will soon join. "We will use the aid of other Arab countries as well." ...}
It is sort of unprecedented that Iran would support Sunni.
Just goes to show how extreme the evil of Israel is, that Iran is even willing to help Sunni.

You can thank me now.

{... Haniyeh concluded his speech by thanking "the Islamic Republic of Iran; who did not hold back with money, weapons and technical support" and by suggesting that others will soon join. "We will use the aid of other Arab countries as well." ...}
Just goes to show how extreme the evil of Israel is, that Iran is even willing to help Sunni.
It's just an argument over who gets to rule the roost, the descendants of Muhammad or the clergy..

Is that why the mullahs re-established democracy in Iran?

Because they missed it so much?

I would not call Iran a democracy at all.
But again, that is all our fault, since in 1953 they did have a great democracy, and we destroyed it.
Likely now the people don't trust a democracy as being strong enough, since the previous one was destroyed so easily by the US.

But again, that is all our fault, since in 1953 they did have a great democracy, and we destroyed it.
Likely now the people don't trust a democracy as being strong enough, since the previous one was destroyed so easily by the US.

I agree, your claim about 1953 was moronic.

But again, that is all our fault, since in 1953 they did have a great democracy,

Did they? How popular was Mosaddegh?

Of course! Why didn't I think of that? It's our fault. DURR

makes no sense for illegal Polish and Russian refugees to be living in the Mideast at all.

There is no law against Polish and Russian Jews moving to Israel.

No of course there is noting wrong with anyone from anywhere moving to anywhere.
But the Zionists like Netanyahu are lying when they claim they are the Chosen People and Palestine is the Promised land.
The Ashkenazi from Poland and Russia are converts and not born Jewish or from the Mideast.
So they have no claims to anything in the Mideast .
If they want anything there, they should pay for it, and so far they have not.
All the Zionists in Israel have instead murdered and stolen instead of paying for anything.

You can thank me now.

It's just an argument over who gets to rule the roost, the descendants of Muhammad or the clergy..
No. It's good vs. evil, morally clueless. You leftist twits would be the destruction of us all.

makes no sense for illegal Polish and Russian refugees to be living in the Mideast at all.

No of course there is noting wrong with anyone from anywhere moving to anywhere.
But the Zionists like Netanyahu are lying when they claim they are the Chosen People and Palestine is the Promised land.
The Ashkenazi from Poland and Russia are converts and not born Jewish or from the Mideast.
All the Zionists in Israel have instead murdered and stolen instead of paying for anything.

You said it was illegal. I'm glad you see your error.

Why do you feel that? How much did the Jews buy from the Ottoman owners?

The Jews didn't murder the Ottoman owners, or steal from them.

You can thank me now.

You mean the conflict between the Sunni and Shiia I suppose?
And I don't really care because both are so distant from the original Mohammad creation, it hardly matters.
The invasions by the Mongols, Moguls, and Turks totally screwed up Islam and made it into something other than what it was supposed to be.

But again, that is all our fault, since in 1953 they did have a great democracy,

Wrong.
The democracy in Iran in 1953 was real.
It really was fair and honest elections of a secular Iranian democracy.
And the US destroyed it by bribing the Iranian military to take over and murder tens of thousands.
Mosaddegh was and still is extremely popular.
The US only had him taken out because he was nationalizing oil production in Iran.

Wrong.
It really was fair and honest elections of a secular Iranian democracy.
And the US destroyed it by bribing the Iranian military to take over and murder tens of thousands.
The US only had him taken out because he was nationalizing oil production in Iran.

It was real and it was AWESOME! So awesome that the mullahs won't allow democracy now.

Cool story! So he must have received a bunch of votes.....how many? 90%? More?
Show me how popular he was.

There is nothing wrong with anyone moving anywhere, but the Polish and Russian Ashkenazi illegally violated immigration law and illegally were sneaking in over 10 times the legal immigration quotas, and they came with smuggled weapons they immediately used for murders.
Lie the British high command they murdered when they blew up the King David Hotel, and when they gunned down the UN Moderator, Folke Bernadotte.
The Ottoman Empire were the invading country the Palestinians paid taxes to, but the Ottoman Empire owned no plots of land in Palestine.
So if anyone sent money to Ankara, they were throwing it away.
They did not legally buy any land in Palestine and have no deeds or Bill of Sale.
Only the Palestinians have any legal land ownership in Palestine, (except for a very few small settlements purchased back in the 1800s).
Since 1918 there certainly were no legal purchases by Zionists.
The British had made it illegal.
Only the traditional Palestinian indigenous people owned any of the land in Palestine, not the Ottoman overlords.
If the Ottoman tried to own native land, there would have been massive rebellion.
That is not how it works.

Last edited:

Bullshit! The settling Jews paid exorbitant prices for the bulk of the land comprising Israel today in the Forties and Fifties, seemingly worthless, dead land. The Arabs regarded them to be fools . . . until the Zionists turned it into a garden, and then the nose-picking, hayseeds wanted it back,. Screw them. The Palestinians are vermin.

You can thank me now.

Ii think if you drill down on this, Iran is playing both sides of the same koran. You're obviously right to question why Shia Iran would want to assist the Sunni Pals when the Sunni view the Shia as heretics. That's a blood feud that has not diminished in 1,400 years. However, the Shia Iranians also understand that arming the Sunni Pals and prolonging their war against Israel will result in many, many dead Sunni, fewer Israelis, but the Mullocrats see deaths on both sides attributing to their version of Islamism.

Forum List

Back