Israel to Divert Military Budget to Settlement Expansion

Maybe the Brits should take it ALL back?
Palistanians would sqeal like Tibbi the pigface with joy and flood Britain on a short notice.
Or perhaps the Turks?
Palistanians wouldn't like that at all as Erdogan would jail them on a short notice.
And Nut&Yahoo would be overjoyed I am sure
Indeed, Erdogan knows where palistanians belong, doesn't he? That's why, truly caring about palistanians, I popularize a noble idea of their humanitarian transfer back to where they came from.

Palistanians would sqeal like Tibbi the pigface with joy and flood Britain on a short notice.
Or perhaps the Turks?
Palistanians wouldn't like that at all as Erdogan would jail them on a short notice.
Indeed, Erdogan knows where palistanians belong, doesn't he? That's why, truly caring about palistanians, I popularize a noble idea of their humanitarian transfer back to where they came from.

And then, to follow your theme...

A humanitarian transfer of Jews back to where they came from would also be in order...

There's the peace solution in two posts!!

That was easy wasn't it!

Or perhaps the Turks?
And then, to follow your theme... A humanitarian transfer of Jews back to where they came from would also be in order...
Unlike palistanians, jews returned to where they came from, of course.
Nah, only in one, of course. Mine.
That was easy wasn't it!
With mine - yes.

Or perhaps the Turks?
And then, to follow your theme... A humanitarian transfer of Jews back to where they came from would also be in order...
That was easy wasn't it!
With mine - yes.

yawn.gif

Oh well, New Year same old arrogant BS...

Did I expect anything less?

Palistanians would sqeal like Tibbi the pigface with joy and flood Britain on a short notice.Palistanians wouldn't like that at all as Erdogan would jail them on a short notice.
That was easy wasn't it!
With mine - yes.
View attachment 35646 Oh well, New Year same old arrogant BS... Did I expect anything less?
A disconnect from the virgin meaning of diversity and multiculturalism can and does produce such new-year opinions and expectations, indeed.

Well at least the moron admits the land didn't belong to the Arabs.

That was easy wasn't it!
With mine - yes.
View attachment 35646 Oh well, New Year same old arrogant BS... Did I expect anything less?
A disconnect from the virgin meaning of diversity and multiculturalism can and does produce such new-year opinions and expectations, indeed.

Whatever that means...?!?!

Is that the same as when you disconnect your brain and make random posts here?

Would that be the same moron who admits that the land didn't belong to Jews either?
The land belonged to the Ottomans for 700 years and then the British, and now it belongs to the the Jews, who are back in the homeland of their ancestors.

naz!ps.gif
That flag just fits so perfectly !

They love it, and can't wait to show it, just like the Mufti.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a95acefb970b-700wi

Do you think Inhumanity would like this design better or the other one. I think this one is nicer:

swastika_flag.jpg

Would that be the same moron who admits that the land didn't belong to Jews either?
The land belonged to the Ottomans for 700 years and then the British, and now it belongs to the the Jews, who are back in the homeland of their ancestors.

naz!ps.gif

Do you think Inhumanity would like this design better or the other one. I think this one is nicer:

swastika_flag.jpg

yawn.gif

naz!ps.gif

swastika_flag.jpg

View attachment 35707

OMG again with the same stupid pic.

What a LOO-HO-SE-HER!! Ha ha ha.

loser-o.gif

swastika_flag.jpg

That was easy wasn't it!
With mine - yes.
Whatever that means...?!?!
That means that, my faithful opposition following has, yet, to reach the level of enlightenment of those, whom said opposition purports to follow.
Is that the same as when you disconnect your brain and make random posts here?
How would my brainless opposition following know brains exist?

Mr. H. et al,

I think this over exaggerates and is very misleading.

The best illegal housing our money can buy. :thup:
(COMMENT)

We give nearly all the Arab Middle East counties aid and assistance. In the case of Israel, there is very, very little discretionary funding provided; especially in the form of military aid and assistance. Most FMS (Foreign Military Sales) and FMF (Foreign Military Financing) is earmarked for specific purposes and cannot be diverted. Israel does get one thing that no other country gets:

FMF for In-Country Purchase (FMF-ICP)

Israel’s ability to use a significant portion of its annual military aid for procurement in Israel is a unique aspect of its assistance package; no other recipient of U.S. military assistance has been granted this benefit.21 Since FY1988, the FMF procurement earmark for purchases within Israel has been incorporated into annual foreign assistance legislation. Currently, approximately 26.3% of Israel’s FMF funds may be used for domestic defense purchases ($815.3 million in FY2014). Since the earmark is linked to a percentage and not a specific dollar amount, the amount set aside for defense purchases in Israel has increased as U.S. military aid to Israel has increased.​

However, even FMF-ICP is still a form of financing and not discretionary cash. Thus it could not be used as described in the News from Antiwar.com article.

(REALITY)

The diversion of "$18 million" from the Israel's military budget, may sound like a lot of money, but in actual military spending is roughly equal to:
  • 4ea --- M-1 Abrams Tanks
  • 3ea --- UH-60 Black Hawk
The total cost of a single AH-64 Apache Longbow attack helicopter is $52 Million (depending on the version). The $18 Million, would get you between 30% and 40% of a Longbow.

Put in perspective, $18 Million is about 1 tenth its 2013 estimated defense expenditure, when it ranked
14th in the world Israel $18.2 B --- 6.0% of its GDP.

Most Respectfully,
R
What does all that have to do with illegal settlements?

Which international court has stated they are illegal settlements then, and can you provide the evidence

Israeli Premier Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon have announced they will divert some $18 million from the nation’s military budget, which includes money provided as direct military aid from the United States and others, to settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank.

beit.png
Netanyahu had promised to provide the money to construction 300 more homes in Beit El settlement after the 2012 court decision to demolish 5 apartment buildings built illegally on privately owned Palestinian land.

Finance Minister Yair Lapid had blocked such moves, but was expelled from the government when the coalition collapsed. The money will be sent to the Housing Ministry to pay for the expansions.

The military seized Palestinian land in 1970 for a military outpost, which was later given to the settlers as Beit El, a temporary settlement back in 1977, which was later declared permanent.

Beit El is an extremely complicated settlement legally, as only a small portion is built on state land, with most on illegally appropriated Palestinian land still under title to Palestinian owners. The settlement is non-contiguous, and more Palestinian land is barred from its owners to allow settlers to travel conveniently around it.
Israel to Divert Military Budget to Settlement Expansion -- News from Antiwar.com

Building illegal settler homes on stolen land using US Tax Dollars

Simply more proof that Israel has no interest in finding a peaceful solution...

More illegal settlements only creates more tension in the region no matter WHO is funding it!

LINK to them being illegal, and a non partisan source that is official

They took Hebron from the Jews in 1929. Now it's time to take Hebron back to its rightful owners.

Rightful owners?

Or perhaps the Turks?

The Brits never owned it, and the Turks gave it up as spoils of war. The rightful owners were the Jews who had it stolen by force 3 times over the last 1400 years. Bought in good faith and worked until the land was fertile and productive. Along come the muslims who run the Jews of the land and then destroy it in short order by overuse and no crop control. Sold again to the Jews who then build it back up only to be forced to leave once again.

All a matter of historical fact that is there for anyone to read.

Forum List

Back