Israeli ambassador admits 2 state solution is not on cards. Awkward for Sunak

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

It puts israel at odds with its biggest fanboys in the west. And makes it harder for them to justify support for the genocide.

If there is no civilised solution to the carnage then what is the point of it all ?

Of course the west will hope that netanyahu will be gone shortly and that wiser heads will prevail. Not guaranteed when dealing with a rogue state.

I would imagine that some people in Washington and London are now feeling uncomfortable with their unconditional support for a psychopath.

It puts israel at odds with its biggest fanboys in the west. And makes it harder for them to justify support for the genocide.

If there is no civilised solution to the carnage then what is the point of it all ?

Of course the west will hope that netanyahu will be gone shortly and that wiser heads will prevail. Not guaranteed when dealing with a rogue state.

I would imagine that some people in Washington and London are now feeling uncomfortable with their unconditional support for a psychopath.
I enjoy watching Israel kick ass in Gaza.

The most reliable current polling indicates that Gazans and "Palestinians" overwhelmingly (70%+) support Hamas TODAY, even after that mob has cost them thousands of lives and billions in property damage. Even knowing that Hamas stole billions in aid from that population to finance their war machine.

Further, the "governments" in Gaza and the West Bank have been unable to embark on any rational course to elect a representative government in more than a decade, and the People seem fine with that.

The only rational conclusion is that the "Palestinians" are incapable of self-government.

How could one then retain the fatuous objective of one day negotiating with that mob to form a "state" in neighbor with oneself, a "state" that would have no real purpose other than annihilating oneself?

Seriously. With whom would one negotiate? How could that person possibly claim to be the representative of the population of that "state"? It would be preposterous.

The only "solution" would be to completely de-militarize and disarm the "Palestinians" and establish a permanent military occupation, staffed by a coalition of interested nations.

So you support the brutal murder of little babies, heads cut off? ... and you support kidnapping as a form of Free Speech? ...

Hamas wants all Jews dead, just because they're Jews, that's genocide ... Israel just wants the rockets to stop falling and the hostages returned ... so just destroying the Palestinian's government, not the people or the history ...

Hamas rocket-attacked their own hospital ... this is who you support? ... what an asshole ...

About 20% of Israeli citizens self-describe themselves as Palestinians ... so called '48ers ... however, I don't know if this is full citizenship or some second-class status in Jewish society ... Israel doesn't necessarily follow Jewish Law in such matters ...

Such is israeli policy and propaganda.We should not support this in the west.
Our kids and grandchildren should not have to bear the cost of this madness,

You're still free to continue supporting Hamas terrorists who rape women. Why? Because you live in a country (even though it's a racist shithole) that allows you the freedom to be an anti-Semitic cocksucker, even though the rest of us think you're a human shitstain. Enjoy it, fat boy.

They can't get their own State until they realize they can't get rid of the Israeli State.

That's just Hamas. That's why Netanyahu supports Hamas. Israel should withdraw to the land they were given for a state. Read Moishe Dayan.

In 1950 Chaim Wizemann approached Saudi Arabia and ARAMCO to take the rest of the Palestinians which he intended to forcibly remove.

I doubt you have any kids and I also doubt you are straight.

That's just Hamas. That's why Netanyahu supports Hamas. Israel should withdraw to the land they were given for a state. Read Moishe Dayan.

In 1950 Chaim Wizemann approached Saudi Arabia and ARAMCO to take the rest of the Palestinians which he intended to forcibly remove.

Hamas = Gaza = Hamas.

What's the solution Tommy, one state of two, and how would you get your solution to work?

:popcorn:

What's the solution Tommy, one state of two, and how would you get your solution to work?

:popcorn:
I would start by isolating Israel, Stop funding apartheid. They need to be more reasonable and that wont happen till the west lays down the law.
Thats probably the biggest hurdle.

Forum List

Back