Israeli ambassador admits 2 state solution is not on cards. Awkward for Sunak

I would start by isolating Israel, Stop funding apartheid. They need to be more reasonable and that wont happen till the west lays down the law.
Thats probably the biggest hurdle.
The West as you put it are a big part of the problem, their leaders support the genocide, it's nauseating to listen to the scumbags that includes Starmer, i remember when the Deep State went after Corbyn branded him antisemitic which is ridiculous, one of those in the Media James O' Brien on LBC was one of them along with his cohorts at the station, now the guy has woken up to what the State of Israel is, they have branded him antisemitic :abgg2q.jpg:

The most reliable current polling indicates that Gazans and "Palestinians" overwhelmingly (70%+) support Hamas TODAY
They are being ethnically cleansed by Hamas' enemies. Did you think Israeli butchery would lower support for Hamas? Israel's favorite pastime for decades has been creating legions of terrorists to plague themselves and the U.S.

The West as you put it are a big part of the problem, their leaders support the genocide, it's nauseating to listen to the scumbags that includes Starmer, i remember when the Deep State went after Corbyn branded him antisemitic which is ridiculous, one of those in the Media James O' Brien on LBC was one of them along with his cohorts at the station, now the guy has woken up to what the State of Israel is, they have branded him antisemitic :abgg2q.jpg:
I never understood the anti semitism thing. Im not a member but I know many people in the local labour party.
I dont know any anti semites.
I would suggest that it has no meaning any more..
If I hear it now I check to see if it is an actual anti semite or someone who isnt keen on Israeli policies.
On this board being critical of Israel makes you a fan of hitler. But not like trump of course, They love that wanker for some reason.
Starmer is terrified of being treated like corbyn.Its a sad result of Israeli influence on UK politics.

They are being ethnically cleansed by Hamas' enemies. Did you think Israeli butchery would lower support for Hamas? Israel's favorite pastime for decades has been creating legions of terrorists to plague themselves and the U.S.
Its our children that will pay the price of supporting this shit. I suspect that hamas and its friends have a big list.

Its our children that will pay the price of supporting this shit. I suspect that hamas and its friends have a big list.
I am sure they do----the islamists will have no problem doing
an OCTOBER 7 on all sorts of people----such is their "culture"
for the past 1400 years

I am sure they do----the islamists will have no problem doing
an OCTOBER 7 on all sorts of people----such is their "culture"
for the past 1400 years
Maybe they should be given justice and not punishment.

I never understood the anti semitism thing. Im not a member but I know many people in the local labour party.
I dont know any anti semites.
I would suggest that it has no meaning any more..
If I hear it now I check to see if it is an actual anti semite or someone who isnt keen on Israeli policies.
On this board being critical of Israel makes you a fan of hitler. But not like trump of course, They love that wanker for some reason.
Starmer is terrified of being treated like corbyn.Its a sad result of Israeli influence on UK politics.
Well it was a Deep state attack to take Corbyn down involving the media Israel and their puppets in the UK, including members of the Labour party, they enabled Billy Bunter Johnson into power, that's the scum we are dealing with including Tom Watson in the video at a Jewish lunch singing like an idiot, Corbyn fought against racism including antisemitism all his life, he was arrested for his fight against Apartheid, if you have not seen it watch the labour files, a Al Jazeera documentary.

Well it was a Deep state attack to take Corbyn down involving the media Israel and their puppets in the UK, including members of the Labour party, they enabled Billy Bunter Johnson into power, that's the scum we are dealing with including Tom Watson in the video at a Jewish lunch singing like an idiot, Corbyn fought against racism including antisemitism all his life, he was arrested for his fight against Apartheid, if you have not seen it watch the labour files, a Al Jazeera documentary.

I just got a thread about Macdonalds dumped because , I think, I described the IDF as murderers, They seem to have long tentacles.

I just got a thread about Macdonalds dumped because , I think, I described the IDF as murderers, They seem to have long tentacles.
No surprise there, i believe the whole Corbyn antisemitic smear was started by that Zionist Gideon falter, there was also the Ken Livingstone case when they went after him, he was ambushed by John Mann or i should say Baron Mann who just happened to have a BBC film team on hand to record it all, Starmer has thrown more jews out of the labour party than anyone because they are the wrong sort of jews, Corbyn didn't throw any out, then we have another scumbag former labour MP, Ian Austin, or now Lord Austin of Dudley Lol!

Maybe they should be given justice and not punishment.
Tainted is still dancing on the bodies of the dead babies
murdered for the glory of allah on Oct. 7, 2023.---and the
hindu babies of 1970 and the dead Biafran babies of the same
era. MILLIONS!!!!!! The "justice" ???? Let them do it again

I support the genocide of terrorist groups, such as HAMAS, IRA, TIP etc..

I would start by isolating Israel, Stop funding apartheid. They need to be more reasonable and that wont happen till the west lays down the law.
Thats probably the biggest hurdle.
Unless you're a UN and Human Rights (I support human lives) cock sucker, then apartheid in Israel is rejected and fictious. So no further forward.

Ther was a time when some said the State of Gross Deutchland was inevitable, didn't work out too well.
Have you ever asked yourself what Europe would have looked like now had the US not entered the WWI to prop up the failing Entente?

Unless you're a UN and Human Rights (I support human lives) cock sucker, then apartheid in Israel is rejected and fictious. So no further forward.
Not according to the late Bishop Desmond Tutu, and i think he knows what Apartheid looks like he lived in the Nazi Apartheid state of South Africa, while this Country and the US were doing their best to prop it up.

It puts israel at odds with its biggest fanboys in the west. And makes it harder for them to justify support for the genocide.

If there is no civilised solution to the carnage then what is the point of it all ?

Of course the west will hope that netanyahu will be gone shortly and that wiser heads will prevail. Not guaranteed when dealing with a rogue state.

I would imagine that some people in Washington and London are now feeling uncomfortable with their unconditional support for a psychopath.

Tell your boys to go to work on something Productive besides Killing Innocents. Hope that helps.

No surprise there, i believe the whole Corbyn antisemitic smear was started by that Zionist Gideon falter, there was also the Ken Livingstone case when they went after him, he was ambushed by John Mann or i should say Baron Mann who just happened to have a BBC film team on hand to record it all, Starmer has thrown more jews out of the labour party than anyone because they are the wrong sort of jews, Corbyn didn't throw any out, then we have another scumbag former labour MP, Ian Austin, or now Lord Austin of Dudley Lol!
Corbyn was hopeless at keeping discipline. Not orhanised enough. Worth noting that both parties have a friends of Israel group.

Forum List

Back