Israeli Anti-Tunnel System Could Put End To Smugglers, Migrants From Mexico

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The open borders traitors are running out of arguments for not building the wall:

TEL AVIV – The U.S. is cosponsoring an Israeli-invented tunnel detection system that could prevent drug smugglers and illegal migrants from cross-border passage with Mexico, ISRAEL21c reported.

The technology, which is being heralded as the underground Iron Dome anti-missile defense system, was behind the IDF’s recent discovery of a 1.5 mile-long Hamas terror tunnel from Gaza and into Israeli territory.

The U.S. has earmarked $120 million over the next three years to help develop the system, the Financial Times reported.

Meanwhile, other anti-infiltration innovations include a counter-tunnel barrier along the Israel-Gaza border that “will also feature a state-of-the-art fence, complete with sensors, observation balloons, see-shoot systems, and intelligence gathering measures, as well as an underground wall.”

The U.S. has for years closely studied Israel’s border technology and security for its own border with Mexico. In the past, the Department of Homeland Security tested Israeli ground surveillance radars used to detect intruders before they reach the border.

The open borders traitors are running out of arguments for not building the wall:

TEL AVIV – The U.S. is cosponsoring an Israeli-invented tunnel detection system that could prevent drug smugglers and illegal migrants from cross-border passage with Mexico, ISRAEL21c reported.

The technology, which is being heralded as the underground Iron Dome anti-missile defense system, was behind the IDF’s recent discovery of a 1.5 mile-long Hamas terror tunnel from Gaza and into Israeli territory.

The U.S. has earmarked $120 million over the next three years to help develop the system, the Financial Times reported.

Meanwhile, other anti-infiltration innovations include a counter-tunnel barrier along the Israel-Gaza border that “will also feature a state-of-the-art fence, complete with sensors, observation balloons, see-shoot systems, and intelligence gathering measures, as well as an underground wall.”

The U.S. has for years closely studied Israel’s border technology and security for its own border with Mexico. In the past, the Department of Homeland Security tested Israeli ground surveillance radars used to detect intruders before they reach the border.
"See/shoot systems?" Now that sounds interesting.

This sounds like a good idea, except for see-shoot systems. We aren't at war with Mexicans, including women and children, so the shooting and land-mining ideas some people have wouldn't be appropriate. But everything else sounds very smart to me. If I were trying to enter another country illegally and had the choice of walking across a field or climbing a 30' fence, I'd choose the field. Don't know why some people are so sure a wall wouldn't help at all. It would. Will people find a work-around? Undoubtedly. But it won't be close to the number now entering the country, would it?

Your article is wrong in many ways

1- Palestine , which includes Israhell, is Hamas territory whether you stupid fucks like it or not

2- The zionuts are trying to prevent poor Palestinian from returning home - but the US Mexican border is used by the MULTIBILLION DOLLARS blackmarket to bring merchandise into the US - the anti-tunnel system will not be a deterrent

3- And one point that you are forgetting is that if President Clinton nominates another fascist scumbag to SCOTUS our right to bear arms will disappear . We will then depend on the blackmarket to keep us supplied with arms and ammunitions. Think about that before attempting to defend your bullshit thread.

You know what would stop tunneling? Bombing anything that moves within a mile of the border, plus look at all the bomb making jobs we'd create.

The wall cannot put an end to immigrants as the OP suggests because 40% of them come through legal entry points.

The usual open borders shit: Finding excuses for doing nothing.

I didn't say anything about doing anything or nothing.

Oh, btw, Mr Anarchist, you can't build the wall without the government forcibly taking land away from private citizen ownership.

Work that into your longheld opposition to the government having any such power.

The wall cannot put an end to immigrants as the OP suggests because 40% of them come through legal entry points.

Oh, btw, Mr Anarchist, you can't build the wall without the government forcibly taking land away from private citizen ownership.

Work that into your longheld opposition to the government having any such power.

Yeah, because we all know if you wanted to do nothing you would come right out and admit it, right?

On the other hand, not matter what solution is proposed, douche bags like you have a thousand reasons why it won't work, cost to much, "it's not who we are," etc, etc, etc, bullshit.

When the government stops using eminent domain to build highways and shopping malls, perhaps then I will tart worrying about it using eminent domain to build the wall. After, not before.

Last edited:

Your article is wrong in many ways

1- Palestine , which includes Israhell, is Hamas territory whether you stupid fucks like it or not

2- The zionuts are trying to prevent poor Palestinian from returning home - but the US Mexican border is used by the MULTIBILLION DOLLARS blackmarket to bring merchandise into the US - the anti-tunnel system will not be a deterrent

3- And one point that you are forgetting is that if President Clinton nominates another fascist scumbag to SCOTUS our right to bear arms will disappear . We will then depend on the blackmarket to keep us supplied with arms and ammunitions. Think about that before attempting to defend your bullshit thread.

The usual close the borders and prevent our Mexican and South American alien friends from soling our Country with their presence. Bullshit KKK, Aryan Brotherhood , neonazi narrative,

When the government stops using eminent domain to build highways and shopping malls, perhaps then I will tart worrying about it using eminent domain to build the wall. After, not before.

So you're a hypocrite. I already knew that.

You know what would stop tunneling? Bombing anything that moves within a mile of the border, plus look at all the bomb making jobs we'd create.

Get serious. You know damn well that such measures are never going to be implemented. No one wants to be responsible for killing people trying to cross the border.

Yeah, because we all know if you wanted to do nothing you would come right out and admit it, right?

On the other hand, not matter what solution is proposed, douche bags like you have a thousand reasons why it won't work, cost to much, "it's not who we are," etc, etc, etc, bullshit.

But you have to agree that if you got your wish, which is to end eminent domain,

the building of the wall becomes impossible.

What's your Plan B.?

It would be even more effective here as Palestinian tunnels can be hidden near walls as they are in urban areas while it's a lot harder to hide entrances and exits to tunnels when they are in the desert

Nope. If someone proposes a measure to abolish eminent domain, I will vote in favor. As long as it's the law of the law, I fail to see why the only time we can't use it is to solve a problem that open borders douche bags like you don't want solved.

The wall can't be built. Lawsuits from landowners and environmentalists alone can tie up the process for decades.

You are pinning your hopes to a pipe dream.

But you have to agree that if you got your wish, which is to end eminent domain,

the building of the wall becomes impossible.

What's your Plan B.?

No, it's not impossible. What makes you think ranchers along the border would not agree to a easement on their land to build the wall?

Nope. If someone proposes a measure to abolish eminent domain, I will vote in favor. As long as it's the law of the law, I fail to see why the only time we can't use it is to solve a problem that open borders douche bags like you don't want solved.

So your position is that eminent domain is vitally important for border security, but you don't really give a shit about border security,

since your priority is to get rid of eminent domain.

Forum List

Back