Israeli Army Forces Enter Gaza, Open Fire On Palestinian Farmers

funny how they can shoot and bully kids around but not go to Syria and fight the ISIS terrorists.
Bad arab karma, indeed.
I'm talking about the IDF.
Obsessing with it is, indeed, part of the bad arab karma too.
Don't quote half my sentence.
So, where's the other half of it? Did the iron dome blew it up?

Your right but you knew that comment was about the IDF's. So here I'll rephrase:

Funny how the IDF can bully and shoot kids and not go to Syria and fight the ISIS terrorists.

Funny how the Palestinians can make unsubstantiated claims and team Palestine believes them even when later shown to be LIES.

How many times do you have to be shown this shit, before you have the balls to admit it?
We don't use shit.
Probably because you're full of it.
We don't use shit, "you" do, of course.
Ah, anally retentive, now I understand.
Ah, one of the proud amateur proctologists! There's a name for them too and they're quite odoriferously vocal in the californian Bowel Discharge Shit chapter, indeed.

funny how they can shoot and bully kids around but not go to Syria and fight the ISIS terrorists.
Bad arab karma, indeed.
I'm talking about the IDF.
Obsessing with it is, indeed, part of the bad arab karma too.
Don't quote half my sentence.
So, where's the other half of it? Did the iron dome blew it up?
Your right but you knew that comment was about the IDF's. So here I'll rephrase: Funny how the IDF can bully and shoot kids and not go to Syria and fight the ISIS terrorists.
It's the bad arab karma. What's there not to understand? Besides, if palistanians don't get some "kid" shot, whom will they drag around the same block for TV? [cue The Queen, Show Must Go On]

Earlier there was a report of Israel shooting at Palestinian fisherman. Now there is another Israeli attack in spite of a cease fire.
---------------------------
Gaza City, October 2 (RHC)-- Israeli army vehicles have entered the southern Gaza Strip and soldiers opened fire on Palestinian agricultural areas in a flagrant violation of a recent ceasefire agreement.

According to reports, at least a dozen Israeli military vehicles entered Gaza from a gate east of the southern city of Khan Yunis on Wednesday, crossing some 200 meters into the Palestinian territory.

Israeli soldiers then fired shots on Palestinian farms. Witnesses say the assault, which occurred in the early morning, forced agricultural workers to leave their lands. No injuries have been reported so far.

Earlier this week, Israeli military forces shot and injured a Palestinian farmer in northern Gaza near a fence separating Israeli-occupied territories from the blockaded coastal enclave. An Israeli military spokesperson claimed the farmer had come too close to the border fence.
Radio Havana Cuba Israeli Army Forces Enter Gaza Open Fire on Palestinian Farmers
Blahblah. Palistanian "fishermen", "fishing" war materiel, and palistanian "farmers", "farming" landmines and tunnels. The usual palistanian occupations, indeed.

Palistan is 430 km. from the sea. What fishermen?

"Palistan is located just off the Crowie Creek in central New South Wales a distance of about 440km west-northwest from Sydney (show me). Palistan is at an altitude of approximately 246m. The nearest sea is the Tasman Sea which is part of the South Pacific Ocean about 430km east-southeast of Palistan."

Map of Palistan in New South Wales - Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia

Radio Havana? WTF kind of bogus source is that??

Do pro Palestinians really expect us to believe that Israel just drives up to farmers and shoot at them for absolutely no reason whatsoever??
Listen you fucking dumbass, that's exactly what we believe! And that's exactly what they do!

How many times do you have to be shown this shit, before you have the balls to admit it?

You deluded pro Palestinians believe ANYTHING you read about Israel, as long as it's negative. You're being taken to the cleaners and you don't even realize it. It's not my failt you're all a bunch of brainwashed sheep.

I see forum Zionists never miss a chance to show the world just how big of an asshole, they happen to be.

Haha look who's talking!

BTW, You won $1 000 000 (that's 1 million dollars since you probably didn't know)
Send $5000 dollars to my account, and you will receive the prize.

The Israel-Gaza situation is fucked. There are no good guys on either side.

Unfortunately any good guys will be completely shouted down on both sides by the bad ones.

And we'll still be talking about this in 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, and so on and so on and so on.

That fatalistic approach says "do nothing".
The reality is not as you describe it. Israel has the force, the (inappropriate) political and military backing, and the technology to pull back to the 1967 borders and to stay secure.

Palestinians only have the choice of dying now, or dying tomorrow at the hands of the repressive, genocidal Israeli regime.

Boycott Israel, pressure your politicians to pressure them, and press Israel to choose the only alternative to continuous ethnic cleansing and gradual genocide. Israel has all the choices. Palestinians can only be exterminated slowly or quickly, if Israel is allowed to continue.

Genocidal regime :lol:
That one never gets old.

Do pro Palestinians really expect us to believe that Israel just drives up to farmers and shoot at them for absolutely no reason whatsoever??
Listen you fucking dumbass, that's exactly what we believe! And that's exactly what they do!

You deluded pro Palestinians believe ANYTHING you read about Israel, as long as it's negative. You're being taken to the cleaners and you don't even realize it. It's not my failt you're all a bunch of brainwashed sheep.

It is you that have been brainwashed. Propaganda in the U.S. is all pro-Israel starting from elementary school. Any of us that have been able to resist brainwashing are the opposite of you and your brainwashed clowns.

By the way, will you believe Jewish media?

"Twelve military vehicles entered the Gaza strip on Wednesday in the Khan Younis district, witnesses told the Ma’an news gaency.........Ma’an reported that a Palestinian farmer was shot and injured.."

"IDF Convoy Enters Gaza Shoots to Discourage Arab Interference 8211 Jewish Business News

It is you that have been brainwashed. Propaganda in the U.S. is all pro-Israel starting from elementary school. Any of us that have been able to resist brainwashing are the opposite of you and your brainwashed clowns.

"Twelve military vehicles entered the Gaza strip on Wednesday in the Khan Younis district, witnesses told the Ma’an news gaency.........Ma’an reported that a Palestinian farmer was shot and injured.."

"IDF Convoy Enters Gaza Shoots to Discourage Arab Interference 8211 Jewish Business News

Again Monti, anyone who reads your or any of the other pro Palestinian sources can see who is brainwashed. Day after day you spew the same deluded crap.
You are a propaganda machine, so you really have no right to call anyone else brainwshed. Keep distorting history deluded sheep.
BTW, my entire family lives in Israel and I have been there over ten times in 29 years. I see the picture a lot better than idiot pro Palestinians who can't comprehend that you real what you sow

BTW I live in Canada.

An interesting note about the picture in the OP's link. It has been used nine other times since 2009. The article in the OP's link doesn't say anything about it being a 'file' picture.

Earlier there was a report of Israel shooting at Palestinian fisherman. Now there is another Israeli attack in spite of a cease fire.
---------------------------
Gaza City, October 2 (RHC)-- Israeli army vehicles have entered the southern Gaza Strip and soldiers opened fire on Palestinian agricultural areas in a flagrant violation of a recent ceasefire agreement.

According to reports, at least a dozen Israeli military vehicles entered Gaza from a gate east of the southern city of Khan Yunis on Wednesday, crossing some 200 meters into the Palestinian territory.

Israeli soldiers then fired shots on Palestinian farms. Witnesses say the assault, which occurred in the early morning, forced agricultural workers to leave their lands. No injuries have been reported so far.

Earlier this week, Israeli military forces shot and injured a Palestinian farmer in northern Gaza near a fence separating Israeli-occupied territories from the blockaded coastal enclave. An Israeli military spokesperson claimed the farmer had come too close to the border fence.
Radio Havana Cuba Israeli Army Forces Enter Gaza Open Fire on Palestinian Farmers
Blahblah. Palistanian "fishermen", "fishing" war materiel, and palistanian "farmers", "farming" landmines and tunnels. The usual palistanian occupations, indeed.

Palistan is 430 km. from the sea. What fishermen?

"Palistan is located just off the Crowie Creek in central New South Wales a distance of about 440km west-northwest from Sydney (show me). Palistan is at an altitude of approximately 246m. The nearest sea is the Tasman Sea which is part of the South Pacific Ocean about 430km east-southeast of Palistan."

Map of Palistan in New South Wales - Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia

How about the ones that fish for Crowie Creek trout, totally inedible and give of a foul odour when removed from the water.

Did you read your own C&P or did you just post it blindly.

" witnesses told MA'AN news agency " so once again it is a Palestinian source, or pallywood as team Israel likes to call it............

Again Monti, anyone who reads your or any of the other pro Palestinian sources can see who is brainwashed. Day after day you spew the same deluded crap.
You are a propaganda machine, so you really have no right to call anyone else brainwshed. Keep distorting history deluded sheep.
BTW, my entire family lives in Israel and I have been there over ten times in 29 years. I see the picture a lot better than idiot pro Palestinians who can't comprehend that you real what you sow

Of course, your family is part of the colonial enterprise and so you see the picture "a lot better". That's like saying the European settlers saw the picture "a lot better" as they were murdering Native Americans. It would have been better if you kept your mouth shut, clown. Now we know where you are coming from. You are not a neutral, you are an ideologue. I am a European Catholic a neutral observer.

Palistan is 430 km. from the sea. What fishermen? "Palistan is located just off the Crowie Creek in central New South Wales a distance of about 440km west-northwest from Sydney (show me). Palistan is at an altitude of approximately 246m. The nearest sea is the Tasman Sea which is part of the South Pacific Ocean about 430km east-southeast of Palistan."Map of Palistan in New South Wales - Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia
Indeed, what "fishermen" was our honorable P F Tinmore babbling about?

Of course, your family is part of the colonial enterprise and so you see the picture "a lot better". That's like saying the European settlers saw the picture "a lot better" as they were murdering Native Americans. It would have been better if you kept your mouth shut, clown. Now we know where you are coming from. You are not a neutral, you are an ideologue. I am a European Catholic a neutral observer.

Colonialists LOL! You're too much for me. Since you seem to know so much about my family, tell me where most of them came from please moron.
I don't want you to keep your mouth shut, because I want people to see what a brainwashdd Palestinian fool you are.
And you're a Muslim, we all know that already. Don't lie, even though it's part of your religion.

The Texas guvner reported no such thing, of course.

Colonialists LOL! You're too much for me. Since you seem to know so much about my family, tell me where most of them came from please moron.
I don't want you to keep your mouth shut, because I want people to see what a brainwashdd Palestinian fool you are.
And you're a Muslim, we all know that already. Don't lie, even though it's part of your religion.

What else can you call people that leave one continent and settle on another and expel the people that were living there?

I am a practicing Roman Catholic, and have received all the Sacraments but one, but there would be no shame in being a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever religion.

What else can you call people that leave one continent and settle on another and expel the people that were living there? I am a practicing Roman Catholic, and have received all the Sacraments but one, but there would be no shame in being a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever religion.
Hilarious drivel!

Forum List

Back