Israeli Army Forces Enter Gaza, Open Fire On Palestinian Farmers

You deluded pro Palestinians believe ANYTHING you read about Israel, as long as it's negative. You're being taken to the cleaners and you don't even realize it. It's not my failt you're all a bunch of brainwashed sheep.

It is you that have been brainwashed. Propaganda in the U.S. is all pro-Israel starting from elementary school. Any of us that have been able to resist brainwashing are the opposite of you and your brainwashed clowns.

By the way, will you believe Jewish media?

"Twelve military vehicles entered the Gaza strip on Wednesday in the Khan Younis district, witnesses told the Ma’an news gaency.........Ma’an reported that a Palestinian farmer was shot and injured.."

"IDF Convoy Enters Gaza Shoots to Discourage Arab Interference 8211 Jewish Business News
Again Monti, anyone who reads your or any of the other pro Palestinian sources can see who is brainwashed. Day after day you spew the same deluded crap.
You are a propaganda machine, so you really have no right to call anyone else brainwshed. Keep distorting history deluded sheep.
BTW, my entire family lives in Israel and I have been there over ten times in 29 years. I see the picture a lot better than idiot pro Palestinians who can't comprehend that you real what you sow

Of course, your family is part of the colonial enterprise and so you see the picture "a lot better". That's like saying the European settlers saw the picture "a lot better" as they were murdering Native Americans. It would have been better if you kept your mouth shut, clown. Now we know where you are coming from. You are not a neutral, you are an ideologue. I am a European Catholic a neutral observer.

Colonialists LOL! You're too much for me. Since you seem to know so much about my family, tell me where most of them came from please moron.
I don't want you to keep your mouth shut, because I want people to see what a brainwashdd Palestinian fool you are.
And you're a Muslim, we all know that already. Don't lie, even though it's part of your religion.

What else can you call people that leave one continent and settle on another and expel the people that were living there?

I am a practicing Roman Catholic, and have received all the Sacraments but one, but there would be no shame in being a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever religion.

Wow, you're leaving a lot of information out. Your take on history is terrible.

If any of the pro Palestinian idiots woukd have read the whole article that Monti posted, they would read that the vehicles were there to prevent tunnels from reaching Israel. How soon you morons forget that right after the war ended, Hamas said that they had already started building tunnels.

It is you that have been brainwashed. Propaganda in the U.S. is all pro-Israel starting from elementary school. Any of us that have been able to resist brainwashing are the opposite of you and your brainwashed clowns.

By the way, will you believe Jewish media?

"Twelve military vehicles entered the Gaza strip on Wednesday in the Khan Younis district, witnesses told the Ma’an news gaency.........Ma’an reported that a Palestinian farmer was shot and injured.."

"IDF Convoy Enters Gaza Shoots to Discourage Arab Interference 8211 Jewish Business News
Again Monti, anyone who reads your or any of the other pro Palestinian sources can see who is brainwashed. Day after day you spew the same deluded crap.
You are a propaganda machine, so you really have no right to call anyone else brainwshed. Keep distorting history deluded sheep.
BTW, my entire family lives in Israel and I have been there over ten times in 29 years. I see the picture a lot better than idiot pro Palestinians who can't comprehend that you real what you sow

Of course, your family is part of the colonial enterprise and so you see the picture "a lot better". That's like saying the European settlers saw the picture "a lot better" as they were murdering Native Americans. It would have been better if you kept your mouth shut, clown. Now we know where you are coming from. You are not a neutral, you are an ideologue. I am a European Catholic a neutral observer.

Colonialists LOL! You're too much for me. Since you seem to know so much about my family, tell me where most of them came from please moron.
I don't want you to keep your mouth shut, because I want people to see what a brainwashdd Palestinian fool you are.
And you're a Muslim, we all know that already. Don't lie, even though it's part of your religion.

What else can you call people that leave one continent and settle on another and expel the people that were living there?

I am a practicing Roman Catholic, and have received all the Sacraments but one, but there would be no shame in being a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever religion.

Please indicate what has been left out.

If any of the pro Palestinian idiots woukd have read the whole article that Monti posted, they would read that the vehicles were there to prevent tunnels from reaching Israel. How soon you morons forget that right after the war ended, Hamas said that they had already started building tunnels.

So what, they shot and injured a farmer who had nothing to do with digging tunnels.

So what, they shot and injured a farmer who had nothing to do with digging tunnels.
Who made that up? The alleged "farmer", or anyone else?

The wars that the Palestinians started which resulted in their expulsion.

How can that be? The Jews went to Palestine from Europe, another continent. How can defending one's land be considered starting a war? Logic is not your forte', is it.

How can that be? The Jews went to Palestine from Europe, another continent. How can defending one's land be considered starting a war? Logic is not your forte', is it.
Post of the day!

Post of the day!
:puke3:

Attacking people and instigating a war has consequences. When Palestinians attack Israel, it's always self decence, but the other way around is always agression to you.
However, the Jews only started attacking Arabs in response to Arabs attacking them (I say Arabs because they were not referred to as Palestinians then)
Then 5 Arab states invaded the region and statted a huge war which resulted in the expulsion of Palestinians (some left their villages at the order of Arab leaders).
I'm not surprised that I have to explain this to you.
Stop buying your history books from the Hamas book store.

Attacking people and instigating a war has consequences. When Palestinians attack Israel, it's always self decence, but the other way around is always agression to you.
However, the Jews only started attacking Arabs in response to Arabs attacking them (I say Arabs because they were not referred to as Palestinians then)
Then 5 Arab states invaded the region and statted a huge war which resulted in the expulsion of Palestinians (some left their villages at the order of Arab leaders).
Since you can't deal with history on its own terms, you are mentally incapable of explaining anything to anyone.

The arab states went in to ensure the inalienable rights of the indigenous, non-Jewish population, that migrating Zionists refused to honor. Those arab states would not have attacked if it wasn't for the actions of Jewish terrorist groups like Irgun and Hanagan.

BTW, in case anyone doesn't know, LA Rules!

You deluded pro Palestinians believe ANYTHING you read about Israel, as long as it's negative. You're being taken to the cleaners and you don't even realize it. It's not my failt you're all a bunch of brainwashed sheep.
Um................you don't read a video!

Haha look who's talking!

BTW, You won $1 000 000 (that's 1 million dollars since you probably didn't know)
Send $5000 dollars to my account, and you will receive the prize.
That's what all these little bitches don't realize, it won't do any good trying to be an asshole to me, because I'm a bigger prick than all of them!

The coalition of Arab states was much like the coalition trying to stop ISIS. The Jews were the ISIS of the time, attacking, expelling and murdering non-Jews. The Jews were aliens from Europe that were intent on establishing a Jewish run state, much like the Caliphate that ISIS are now trying to establish as a fundamentalist Muslim state.

The Christians and Muslims were expelled by the Jews. They did not leave voluntarily. Grow up you little pissant.

Since you can't deal with history on its own terms, you are mentally incapable of explaining anything to anyone.

The arab states went in to ensure the inalienable rights of the indigenous, non-Jewish population, that migrating Zionists refused to honor. Those arab states would not have attacked if it wasn't for the actions of Jewish terrorist groups like Irgun and Hanagan.

BTW, in case anyone doesn't know, LA Rules!

Yes, the 5 Arab states amstarted the war. They attacked Israel, not the other way around. And maybe one of their intentions was to ensure the rights of the non Jews (bullshit), BUT one of their other intentions was definitely to destroy Israel and push the Jews to the sea, as they had threatened right before the war.
BTW, those Jewish 'terrorist' groups would not have come into existence had the Arabs not attacked the local Jews.

The coalition of Arab states was much like the coalition trying to stop ISIS. The Jews were the ISIS of the time, attacking, expelling and murdering non-Jews. The Jews were aliens from Europe that were intent on establishing a Jewish run state, much like the Caliphate that ISIS are now trying to establish as a fundamentalist Muslim state.

The Christians and Muslims were expelled by the Jews. They did not leave voluntarily. Grow up you little pissant.

'The coalition of Arab states was much like the coalition trying to stop ISIS. The Jews were the ISIS of the time'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

OMG you deluded MORON! I haven't laughed like that in a while!
Just when I thought your credibility couldn't get any worse!
Monti, you are.....well...just plain stupid!

Forum List

Back