Israeli citizens are barred

The state of Israel is predominantly Muslim population, yes?

This MORON INSISTS on being a moron.......

The State of Israel has a population of approximately 8,585,000 inhabitants as of September 2016. 74.8% percent of them are Jews (about 6,419,000 individuals),
There it is folks!!!! The imbecile has no idea about sarcasm. Coloring books don't teach the finer shades of expressions especially within context of the whole post. You displayed your IQ level splendidly with that post. Nothing to brag about I might add.

Exactly and exactly.

...Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???
Off topic.

The primary theme of this thread is the number of countries that ban Israelis (Jews) from travelling to their countries.

The secondary theme of this thread is Scumbag Leftist silence on that subject.

Amateurish, transparent Leftist Scum attempts at distraction notwithstanding.

Stay on topic, please.

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Where is the International Leftist Screaming Brigades uproar about this?

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

• 23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
    Algeria
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh
  • 23px-Flag_of_Brunei.svg.png
    Brunei
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
    Iran
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
    Iraq
  • 23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
    Kuwait
  • 23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
    Lebanon
  • 23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
    Libya
Israeli passport - Wikipedia
None of those states you listed are "Western nations." What was your question again? And their ban is against the state of Israel, not Jews. So it's as legal as Trump's order, which I believe will stand.

"and their ban is against the state of Israel, not Jews."

Israel is the only Jewish State in the world, their ban is therefore based purely on religion.

The crowd that the International Leftist Screaming Brigade want in Western nations, that crowd hold exactly the same beliefs as those sixteen nations do that bar Israeli citizens.

Question, when was the last time an Israeli committed a suicide attack, mowed people down in the streets with a truck, beheaded someone, went on gang-raping nights on the town, threw acid in a woman's face?

Never is the answer to all of those questions.
I know that in the U.S. it is proper to ban people from a certain nation, but not (apparently) a particular religion. I realize Israel is a Jewish state, but I did not realize that every person living in Israel HAD to be Jewish. I thought some were Muslim Palestinians? Maybe even the odd Christian? My apologies if I was wrong.

None of those states you listed are "Western nations."

Why does that matter? The point is that by the standards the leftwing agitators are using, these other nations are just as dicriminatory.

Why do you seem to think that only Western nations are subject to a higher standard for their laws and policies?

And their ban is against the state of Israel, not Jews. So it's as legal as Trump's order, which I believe will stand.

Legal under whose system of laws?

I doubt that these Muslim countries feel any obligation to respect American laws.

"Why do you seem to think that only Western nations are subject to a higher standard for their laws and policies?"

Yes, why is it ONLY Western nations that are supposed to have a higher standard and also why do the International Leftists display such a sordid and hypocritical double standard.

Why aren't they on the streets screaming how racist and bigoted those sixteen predominantly Muslim nations are for barring Israeli's from travelling to and entering those nations?

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

Answer the OP question do NOT pull the deflecting crap on me, you are not intelligent enough nat4900 to do that.

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Maniacs on the streets protesting that Israeli's are barred from sixteen nations in the world?

Let me get this straight , you are measuring the behavior of the USA with a bunch of dictatorships ? That's who you want to emulate ?

works both ways:
Under Israeli law, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Yemen are designated "enemy states" and an Israeli citizen may not visit them without a special permit issued by the Israeli Interior Ministry. The original list was set in 1954, and was updated only once on 25 July 2007 to include Iran. (Not verified). This does not apply to dual nationality holders, as they are free to travel to the aforementioned countries on their other passports.

A 2008 amendment to the Nationality Law of 1952 designated 9 countries which are considered an enemy of Israel: Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, and Yemen as well as the Hamas-administered Gaza Strip. Acquiring citizenship or establishing residency by an Israeli citizen in one of these countries can result in loss or replacement of citizenship. But, Afghanistan accepts Israeli passports, and there is diplomatic relationships between Afghanistan and Israel via Israeli embassy in Tashkent, Uzbekistan

"Why do you seem to think that only Western nations are subject to a higher standard for their laws and policies?"

Yes, why is it ONLY Western nations that are supposed to have a higher standard and also why do the International Leftists display such a sordid and hypocritical double standard.

Why aren't they on the streets screaming how racist and bigoted those sixteen predominantly Muslim nations are for barring Israeli's from travelling to and entering those nations?
upload_2017-1-31_8-48-24.png

Why do you seem to think that only Western nations are subject to a higher standard for their laws and policies?"
Somebody's got to be, Lucy.
This appears to be the same argument being used to say we shouldn't stand up against discrimination of Muslims in the U.S. because Muslims in Muslim countries discriminate against women. We can't control EVERY culture and nation, turn them all into Americans. But when they come here they are subject to OUR laws and if they are willing to do that, it is a good thing, isn't it?

None of those states you listed are "Western nations." What was your question again? And their ban is against the state of Israel, not Jews. So it's as legal as Trump's order, which I believe will stand.

"and their ban is against the state of Israel, not Jews."

Israel is the only Jewish State in the world, their ban is therefore based purely on religion.

The crowd that the International Leftist Screaming Brigade want in Western nations, that crowd hold exactly the same beliefs as those sixteen nations do that bar Israeli citizens.

Question, when was the last time an Israeli committed a suicide attack, mowed people down in the streets with a truck, beheaded someone, went on gang-raping nights on the town, threw acid in a woman's face?

Never is the answer to all of those questions.
I know that in the U.S. it is proper to ban people from a certain nation, but not (apparently) a particular religion. I realize Israel is a Jewish state, but I did not realize that every person living in Israel HAD to be Jewish. I thought some were Muslim Palestinians? Maybe even the odd Christian? My apologies if I was wrong.

"but I did not realize that every person living in Israel HAD to be Jewish."

Roughly 21% of those living in Israel are Arab, although the majority of them object to being termed Israeli Arabs and/or Israeli Palestinians.

Roughly 2% of those living in Israel are Christian.

Roughly 77% of those living in Israel are Jewish.

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

Answer the OP question do NOT pull the deflecting crap on me, you are not intelligent enough nat4900 to do that.

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Maniacs on the streets protesting that Israeli's are barred from sixteen nations in the world?

Let me get this straight , you are measuring the behavior of the USA with a bunch of dictatorships ? That's who you want to emulate ?
Apparently you are missing the point as usual. It is about the left condemning the Administration on a temporary ban while the other countries are not condemned for permanent bans. It is the illustration of the double standard of the left. Get with the program Timmy, or go back and play with your building blocks, LEGO is too complicated for you and you might choke on the small pieces.

One, Israel is not the US.

Two, Israel does not have our Constitution.

Why do you seem to think that only Western nations are subject to a higher standard for their laws and policies?"
This appears to be the same argument being used to say we shouldn't stand up against discrimination of Muslims in the U.S. because Muslims in Muslim countries discriminate against women. We can't control EVERY culture and nation, turn them all into Americans. But when they come here they are subject to OUR laws and if they are willing to do that, it is a good thing, isn't it?

No, the point is that you liberals like to keep double standards going that only apply to white people and whit e countries, and the standards you apply to white people are causeing white people to demographically eradicate themselves, i.e. commit genocide against whites, while everyone else is allowed to defend their own interests and culture.

You liberals are the reason that white people are a shrinking population.

White people are now finally beginning to understand that.

Why does it have to be ONLY Western nations though, why are only WE expected to be pathologically altruistic and just not even care about being put in a vulnerable and potentially lethal situation?

Also if this crowd that President Trump has barred were white Christians, the International Left would WORSHIP President Trump.

Why does the International Left have this love-in with Islam, well we already know why.

This isn't responding to the OP.

Why isn't the International Leftist Screaming Brigade out on the streets protesting those racist, bigoted Muslim nations for barring Israeli citizens?

There it is folks!!!! The imbecile has no idea about sarcasm. Coloring books don't teach the finer shades of expressions especially within context of the whole post. You displayed your IQ level splendidly with that post. Nothing to brag about I might add.

True.....Trump's followers ALSO excused Trump's fuck ups with the lame ....."he was just using sarcasm"......LOL

No moron, defcon was using sarcasm not Trump.

WTF you are so stupid it's incredible.

The wisdom of a troll. Israel is not the U.S. Who woulda ever thought? Israel doesn't have our Constitution, yet another astute observation. What do these observations have to do with the topic? It is an enigma for sure.

No Timmy you being another of the great morons of this forum.

I'm drawing attention to the absolute hypocrisy of the International Leftists, you being an idiot though just wouldn't be able to grasp this, hence your response to my OP.

This isn't responding to the OP.

Why isn't the International Leftist Screaming Brigade out on the streets protesting those racist, bigoted Muslim nations for barring Israeli citizens?
That is a clear response, and accurate, to the OP. What happens in Israel with other countries does not apply at all to the US and the Constitution. The US has no obligation or moral sense to take Israel's immigration issues with other nations into consideration when dealing with our own problems.

Some of you don't get that.

Forum List

Back