Israeli citizens are barred

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Where is the International Leftist Screaming Brigades uproar about this?

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

• 23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
    Algeria
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh
  • 23px-Flag_of_Brunei.svg.png
    Brunei
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
    Iran
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
    Iraq
  • 23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
    Kuwait
  • 23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
    Lebanon
  • 23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
    Libya
Israeli passport - Wikipedia
None of those states you listed are "Western nations." What was your question again? And their ban is against the state of Israel, not Jews. So it's as legal as Trump's order, which I believe will stand.

"and their ban is against the state of Israel, not Jews."

Israel is the only Jewish State in the world, their ban is therefore based purely on religion.

The crowd that the International Leftist Screaming Brigade want in Western nations, that crowd hold exactly the same beliefs as those sixteen nations do that bar Israeli citizens.

Question, when was the last time an Israeli committed a suicide attack, mowed people down in the streets with a truck, beheaded someone, went on gang-raping nights on the town, threw acid in a woman's face?

Never is the answer to all of those questions.
I know that in the U.S. it is proper to ban people from a certain nation, but not (apparently) a particular religion. I realize Israel is a Jewish state, but I did not realize that every person living in Israel HAD to be Jewish. I thought some were Muslim Palestinians? Maybe even the odd Christian? My apologies if I was wrong.

"but I did not realize that every person living in Israel HAD to be Jewish."

Roughly 21% of those living in Israel are Arab, although the majority of them object to being termed Israeli Arabs and/or Israeli Palestinians.

Roughly 2% of those living in Israel are Christian.

Roughly 77% of those living in Israel are Jewish.
Thanks for the info. That was my point. The 16 nations have a ban against the State of Israel, not against "Jews," per se, since not every Israeli is Jewish. That's all I was saying. Everyone knows our recent E.O. is to target Muslims, but as long as it is written as a ban on a nation, it will stand.

One, Israel is not the US.

Two, Israel does not have our Constitution.

This isn't responding to the OP.

Why isn't the International Leftist Screaming Brigade out on the streets protesting those racist, bigoted Muslim nations for barring Israeli citizens?
That is a clear response, and accurate, to the OP. What happens in Israel with other countries does not apply at all to the US and the Constitution.
You are trying to spin it away from the topic as usual in an attempt to derail the thread. We are talking about the double standard of the left.

Why isn't the International Leftist Screaming Brigade out on the streets protesting those racist, bigoted Muslim nations for barring Israeli citizens?
That is a clear response, and accurate, to the OP. What happens in Israel with other countries does not apply at all to the US and the Constitution.

Except it wasn't answering my OP question was it?

I'm drawing attention to the absolute hypocrisy of the International Leftists, why aren't they on the streets protesting, I thought they were against discrimination in all forms, that's the crap they babble.

Why do you seem to think that only Western nations are subject to a higher standard for their laws and policies?"
Somebody's got to be, Lucy.
This appears to be the same argument being used to say we shouldn't stand up against discrimination of Muslims in the U.S. because Muslims in Muslim countries discriminate against women. We can't control EVERY culture and nation, turn them all into Americans. But when they come here they are subject to OUR laws and if they are willing to do that, it is a good thing, isn't it?

Why does it have to be ONLY Western nations though, why are only WE expected to be pathologically altruistic and just not even care about being put in a vulnerable and potentially lethal situation?

Also if this crowd that President Trump has barred were white Christians, the International Left would WORSHIP President Trump.

Why does the International Left have this love-in with Islam, well we already know why.
I don't know about any love-in, but you're being totally silly with the statement "If this crowd that President Trump has barred were white Christians, the International Left would WORSHIP President Trump." Honestly, Lucy. You have a brain; it's alright to use it.

Israeli citizens are barred from travelling to and also entering the following below sixteen nations, all of which are either completely Muslim or predominantly Muslim.

Israel being majority Jewish (I take into account that there are some Arab-Israeli's) isn't this barring people from entering nations based purely on religion?

Why aren't the International Leftist Screaming Brigades out on the streets protesting or is it just Muslims getting barred from Western nations that they worry about?

Not only that, but having an Israeli stamp inside my US Passport prevents me from entering most of those nations.

You are trying to spin it away from the topic as usual in an attempt to derail the thread. We are talking about the double standard of the left.

Of course it's what they do.

The rest of us will keep this thread on topic about the hypocrisy and double standard exhibited by the International Left.

Why do you seem to think that only Western nations are subject to a higher standard for their laws and policies?"
This appears to be the same argument being used to say we shouldn't stand up against discrimination of Muslims in the U.S. because Muslims in Muslim countries discriminate against women. We can't control EVERY culture and nation, turn them all into Americans. But when they come here they are subject to OUR laws and if they are willing to do that, it is a good thing, isn't it?

Why does it have to be ONLY Western nations though, why are only WE expected to be pathologically altruistic and just not even care about being put in a vulnerable and potentially lethal situation?

Also if this crowd that President Trump has barred were white Christians, the International Left would WORSHIP President Trump.

Why does the International Left have this love-in with Islam, well we already know why.
I don't know about any love-in, but you're being totally silly with the statement "If this crowd that President Trump has barred were white Christians, the International Left would WORSHIP President Trump." Honestly, Lucy. You have a brain; it's alright to use it.

No that's an accurate comment, the International Left hate white Christians and Jews.

The International Left mainly love Muslims, as is being illustrated in many Western capitols with their Comrades on the streets screaming in Solidarity with them about President Trump's EO.

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

What's your theory? You are always correct.

None of those states you listed are "Western nations." What was your question again? And their ban is against the state of Israel, not Jews. So it's as legal as Trump's order, which I believe will stand.

Israel is the only Jewish State in the world, their ban is therefore based purely on religion.

The crowd that the International Leftist Screaming Brigade want in Western nations, that crowd hold exactly the same beliefs as those sixteen nations do that bar Israeli citizens.

Question, when was the last time an Israeli committed a suicide attack, mowed people down in the streets with a truck, beheaded someone, went on gang-raping nights on the town, threw acid in a woman's face?

Or drop bombs on family homes.

No, the point is that you liberals like to keep double standards going that only apply to white people and whit e countries, and the standards you apply to white people are causeing white people to demographically eradicate themselves, i.e. commit genocide against whites, while everyone else is allowed to defend their own interests and culture.

You liberals are the reason that white people are a shrinking population.

White people are now finally beginning to understand that.
That makes absolutely no sense.

No that's an accurate comment, the International Left hate white Christians and Jews.

The International Left mainly love Muslims, as is being illustrated in many Western capitols with their Comrades on the streets screaming in Solidarity with them about President Trump's EO.
Because people are strongly resisting slamming the door on war refugees, in a country that has been built of immigrants, now it is a racist problem? No. The only racists are those on the far right using this as a white nationalist argument. If that's where you want to go with this, let me know. I'm outta here.

Probably every night . They do not need suicide attacks , they have guns and bombs.

Fully realizing that you're upset that we are not MORE like the countries you listed, ask your half brain WHY, the Trumpster did not ban Saudis from entering the U.S.???

Convenient excuse leftist scumbag

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why not SA?

I know that in the U.S. it is proper to ban people from a certain nation, but not (apparently) a particular religion. I realize Israel is a Jewish state, but I did not realize that every person living in Israel HAD to be Jewish. I thought some were Muslim Palestinians? Maybe even the odd Christian? My apologies if I was wrong.

Roughly 21% of those living in Israel are Arab, although the majority of them object to being termed Israeli Arabs and/or Israeli Palestinians.

Israel used to be 80/20 , Palestinians/Israelis,
now its 20 % Palestinians , What happened?

...Let me get this straight , you are measuring the behavior of the USA with a bunch of dictatorships ? That's who you want to emulate ?
You do not yet have "it straight", little LibTard...

The entire point of the exercise is to demonstrate that Jews are banned from travel throughout the Muslim world, yet you Leftist LibTards say nothing about that.

Your burqa is showing, pissant.

2,000 Palestinians does not a nation make.

What does God say about Jew haters, KKKatholic Klown?

Forum List

Back