Israeli citizens are barred

I truly believe most batshit leftists don't know we have a customs agency that checks in international travelers. Hey stups, in Chicago, that is terminal five at O'Hare. It's why the protests were outside only that one terminal. CUSTOMS. You don't get to put a foot on the street without going through........CUSTOMS. Why the fk don't you goofs know this?
I find that most leftists rarely travel outside of a few mile radius of where they live. Part of that bubble world mentality gives them a fear of travel.
I beg to make an exception to that concerning charter buses loaded with paid and unpaid people to go to marches and protests and riots...but generally speaking their traveling dwarfs to international traveling
Touché. But I bet they black out the bus windows.

"Touché. But I bet they black out the bus windows."

Note to Coyote: The above is enlarged and the below is me still being On Topic in my own thread :smoke:

I don't know to many Austrians that would know about that Hanna/ Barrera production...

Broad worldview from politics to arts to history and yes, even some cartoons

Their parents were. They were little kids. You don't vet little kids.

From my link -- Opening fucking paragraph

Russian authorities warned the FBI in 2011 about Tamerlan Tsarnaev, one of two Chechen brothers accused of carrying out last year's Boston Marathon bombings, but U.S. authorities missed chances to detain him, NBC News reported on Tuesday.

Edge:
You're a damned fool and we're supposed to take National Security advice from you?

I think you completely miss the point.

The Tsarnaev's came over as children, not adults. They were naturalized US citizens. Their father came as an asylum seeker. None of what is in your link changes that so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. They did not come in through the refugee program, they weren't vetted, and even if there were a vetting it would not have mattered because they were kids when they entered the US.

Forum List

Back