🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli model sent to prison for draft-dodging

It appears that Georgie Boy is still obsessed with people who have money. One time a person I know interested in archeology, told me that there was found paintings in caves that were dated from 14,000 years ago depicting that people believed in a God. I wonder if Georgie Boy thinks that these people were filthy rich and made up some God to fool the cavemen. I think it is obvious that Georgie Boy is very bitter about his situation and probably blames it on people who have money instead of blaming himself to not have had the initiative to better himself during his working years. There are other people just like Georgie Boy who find it more convenient to blame others than placing the blame where it belongs -- on themselves. I wonder why Georgie Boy has a problem in people finding comfort by believing in a God.
14000 years ago there were no vast private fortunes, Hoss.
Apparently, hunter/gatherers had a different conception of surplus.
In the last 4000 to 5000 years everything's changed including humanity's original vision of god.
I doubt if private fortunes could have come into existence without war and slavery.
It seems unlikely to me they could exist today in the absence of eternal war and endless debt.
Maybe war and debt should be taxed into extinction before they exterminate humanity?
You can go on and on, Georgie Boy, but it is quite obvious that you resent people with money. You also seem to have a big problem with people believing in a God. No one is forcing you to believe in anything, but perhaps you are jealous that there are many people who take comfort in their beliefs while you are constantly obsessing over money and the rich. As for slavery, that ended years ago in the U.S. You can sit anywhere you want to on the bus now.
"Anyone who thinks that the word “slavery” is hyperbole when used to describe human trafficking today should meet Meena Khatun. She not only endured the unbearable, but has also shown that a slave trader’s greed sometimes is no match for a mother’s love."

You can close your eyes to the 27 million slaves in the 21st Century but that doesn't change the number of Hindus, Jews, Christians, and Muslims getting rich from war and debt, the twin pillars of a slave economy; come to think of it, conservative crackers were among the most devout supporters of slavery in this country.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/22/opinion/22kristof.html?_r=0

14000 years ago there were no vast private fortunes, Hoss.
Apparently, hunter/gatherers had a different conception of surplus.
In the last 4000 to 5000 years everything's changed including humanity's original vision of god.
I doubt if private fortunes could have come into existence without war and slavery.
It seems unlikely to me they could exist today in the absence of eternal war and endless debt.
Maybe war and debt should be taxed into extinction before they exterminate humanity?
You can go on and on, Georgie Boy, but it is quite obvious that you resent people with money. You also seem to have a big problem with people believing in a God. No one is forcing you to believe in anything, but perhaps you are jealous that there are many people who take comfort in their beliefs while you are constantly obsessing over money and the rich. As for slavery, that ended years ago in the U.S. You can sit anywhere you want to on the bus now.
"Anyone who thinks that the word “slavery” is hyperbole when used to describe human trafficking today should meet Meena Khatun. She not only endured the unbearable, but has also shown that a slave trader’s greed sometimes is no match for a mother’s love."

You can close your eyes to the 27 million slaves in the 21st Century but that doesn't change the number of Hindus, Jews, Christians, and Muslims getting rich from war and debt, the twin pillars of a slave economy; come to think of it, conservative crackers were among the most devout supporters of slavery in this country.

Where do the Christians and Jews come into this story. And where is the documented and unvarnished truth, Mr. Gossipmonger?

Where do the Christians and Jews come into this story. And where is the documented and unvarnished truth, Mr. Gossipmonger?
Oh, and George, Slavery ended in the US 148 years ago. Living down here in North Cakalacky, i sure don't see any of it.

You haven't noticed any rich Jews or Christians?
Pull yourself away from your keyboard and live a little.

You haven't noticed any rich Jews or Christians?
Pull yourself away from your keyboard and live a little.
I really haven't noticed, George. I've been busy down at the counting house, counting out my money.

Oh, and George, Slavery ended in the US 148 years ago. Living down here in North Cakalacky, i sure don't see any of it.
Cacalacky...is that near Pacoima?

Forum List

Back