🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli model sent to prison for draft-dodging

BACK to the OP, do we know why she dodged the draft or do we care?

Who's "we"? are you pretending to speak for all posters?

I DONT know why she did it and I do not care.

Fair enough.

ANY person in the IDF becomes a participant with them in their violations of intl law

So basically you say that all 6 million Israelis are war criminals because they obeyed the Israeli law? Yes, now THAT makes sense!

AND they, both men and women soldiers, kill, despite one posters's claims otherwise

I have served in the IDF and I have never killed ANYONE, you clueless bigot!

THAT 16 YEAR old Palestinian boy shot in the back multiple times on his birthday a few months ago was killed by a female soldier

That boy was filmed attacking a male soldier on while he was guarding the post! He physically attacked him and was shot when he refused to leave! After being warned! That was all filmed! So stop lying, will you?!

FOR me, I see the Israelis acts of refusing military service as honorable and good.

That's disobeying the law. Each civilian should do what that law says. If civilians will act on solely what they believe is right, there would have been terrible anarchy.

and human beings who refuse to be a part of all of that I can only view them in a positive light!

No one see her selfishness in positive light. I am sure she will have a lot of time to think about it when doors will be slammed in her face in the future. Israeli work places refuse in many cases to give jobs to 'refusers'. EVEN IF they are models.

BACK to the OP, do we know why she dodged the draft or do we care? I DONT know why she did it and I do not care. For me, it goes back to illegalities embraced by the IDF in the Occupation. ANY person in the IDF becomes a participant with them in their violations of intl law which have been widely documented by human rights groups for decades, the way I see it. AND they, both men and women soldiers, kill, despite one posters's claims otherwise. THAT 16 YEAR old Palestinian boy shot in the back multiple times on his birthday a few months ago was killed by a female soldier. FOR me, I see the Israelis acts of refusing military service as honorable and good. THERE are the worlds values and there are Gods values. Hurting snd killing in an Occupation that embraces acts that violate Gods laws and mans laws is wrong, and human beings who refuse to be a part of all of that I can only view them in a positive light!

i have to go with lipush on this one...personal reasons.

most anti-war/anti-draft peeps during vietnam lost a lot of their commitment when they got their II-S, I-Y, or wangled a concientious status because they believed in having a rich daddy on the local board.

that's not saying that i think the IDF is anything other than a piss poor example of a fighting force. usuall militaries are reflective of the culture, society, state that they live in and, as we can see, israel is a blood thirsty and bigoted society or so it certainly seems.

God bless the IDF

There are certainly issues with CHRISTIANS who do not even know how to spell God!

Yes! It is called MANNERS, Sherri. When you are discussing politics with Jewish people and you mention G-d, it is common courtesy for the Christian to spell G-ds name, G-d. When I am writing any email to a Christian friend I leave in the o. You are very rude.

- Jeri

This is not a Jewish discussion board. AND the world was not created for Jews. AND Jesus very own disciples spelled God, God. THAT spelling of God is the example Jesus has set for Christians to follow. SO, I, a follower of Jesus follow the example He has set for me to follow and I spell God, God.

BACK to the OP, do we know why she dodged the draft or do we care? I DONT know why she did it and I do not care. For me, it goes back to illegalities embraced by the IDF in the Occupation. ANY person in the IDF becomes a participant with them in their violations of intl law which have been widely documented by human rights groups for decades, the way I see it. AND they, both men and women soldiers, kill, despite one posters's claims otherwise. THAT 16 YEAR old Palestinian boy shot in the back multiple times on his birthday a few months ago was killed by a female soldier. FOR me, I see the Israelis acts of refusing military service as honorable and good. THERE are the worlds values and there are Gods values. Hurting snd killing in an Occupation that embraces acts that violate Gods laws and mans laws is wrong, and human beings who refuse to be a part of all of that I can only view them in a positive light!

most anti-war/anti-draft peeps during vietnam lost a lot of their commitment when they got their II-S, I-Y, or wangled a concientious status because they believed in having a rich daddy on the local board.

that's not saying that i think the IDF is anything other than a piss poor example of a fighting force. usuall militaries are reflective of the culture, society, state that they live in and, as we can see, israel is a blood thirsty and bigoted society or so it certainly seems.

God bless the IDF
So true, Lipush. It seems many of the posters overlook the help given by the Pakistani Army to the previous King of Jordan in the murder of thousands and thousands of Palestinians. And I know that these posters don't care about the enormous amount of Hindus the Pakistani Army killed in Bangladesh. Do you think that they care that the Sudanese Army bombards the Christians there? They are only obsessed with the IDF because it happens to involve Jews. The Jews are actually their scapegoats in life because they desperately need a scapegoat. And that is one of the reason they close their eyes to the atrocities their friends are committing on innocent others.

This is not a Jewish discussion board. AND the world was not created for Jews. AND Jesus very own disciples spelled God, God. THAT spelling of God is the example Jesus has set for Christians to follow. SO, I, a follower of Jesus follow the example He has set for me to follow and I spell God, God.
And this is not a discussion board about Jesus. Jesus is spoken about on a forum devoted to religions.

Heed Jerimiah's words, sinner. It's HIS instructions and you ignore it. Someone could be impolite and spell it out instead of calling you s--t for brains.

There are certainly issues with CHRISTIANS who do not even know how to spell God!

Yes! It is called MANNERS, Sherri. When you are discussing politics with Jewish people and you mention G-d, it is common courtesy for the Christian to spell G-ds name, G-d. When I am writing any email to a Christian friend I leave in the o. You are very rude.

- Jeri

i would assume the converse is true, in which case jews are among the rudest, if not the rudest people in the world, by omitting the "o" when they are amongst christians.

Last edited:
And this is not a discussion board about Jesus. Jesus is spoken about on a forum devoted to religions.

you are the last one to be whining about off topic posts.

God bless the IDF

well, your god musta blessed them to hand them a military justice system that allows them to kll kids with impuity, thast's or sure.

he sure didn't bless them with soldierin' skills though, as hezbollah north of the litani river will attest to...or some HAMAS freedom fighter poppin' off a missile into israel will tell ya...LOL.

Bahahahaha freedom fighters hahahaha. Sealie boy, i told you to omit from posting when you are sipping on that whisky bottle, you fuckin leprechaun hahahahaha

you are the last one to be whining about off topic posts.
Give it a rest. It is quite obvious that you are saying this because you are of the same mind set as Frau Sherri regarding Israel and no doubt would like to see Israel destroyed just as she does. Now quit you whining and sing along with Frau Sherri because Jesus loves you too.

Jesus Loves Me ( Brenda Lee ) ? Guitar- and Ukulele chords - GuitarParty.com

God bless the IDF

well, your god musta blessed them to hand them a military justice system that allows them to kll kids with impuity, thast's or sure.

he sure didn't bless them with soldierin' skills though, as hezbollah north of the litani river will attest to...or some HAMAS freedom fighter poppin' off a missile into israel will tell ya...LOL.

The Palestinians also kill kids. Kids die in this conflict. That should not happen on any side.

Hamas are not freedom fighters. They are a bunch of thugs who wake up to kill Israeli civilians.

Forum List

Back