🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli model sent to prison for draft-dodging

As I said, Zionism and morality simply do not go together.

That is total nonsense!

Zionists exemplify the Essence of Morality - to be anti - Zionist is to be nothing short of a nazi mentality. ( Moral Insanity )

-Jeremiah

What is Nonsense is Christian Zionism and clowns like you who follow that cult worship!

Wrong. I have the bible to back me up as a Christian. Those who bless Israel shall be blessed and those who curse her shall be cursed. I can share in that blessing as a Gentile Believer by supporting Israel. You on the other hand have sided with their enemy, Sherri, which has placed you directly under a curse. Show me in the bible where it teaches you to support murderers who have been found guilty of murdering Hebrews - BECAUSE - they are Hebrews! Your doctrine is all messed up and you have no scriptural grounds to do what you are doing. If you can name any, do it. I'll wait. - Jeremiah

As I said, Zionism and morality simply do not go together.

That is total nonsense!

Zionists exemplify the Essence of Morality - to be anti - Zionist is to be nothing short of a nazi mentality. ( Moral Insanity )

-Jeremiah

marg, about now, has to be regretting bringing up godwin's law.

most of the pro=palestinians adhere to it pretty thoroughly.

most of the zionist break it regularly.

zionists are greedy little punks and among the most single minded and amoral, a bad combination if ever there was, people who ever walked through the gore of piles of dead children and then claim god willed it.

Your hatred only makes us stronger.

Zionism lives forever!

JESUS nowhere calls His folllowers to worship Nations. OF that, I am certain. FOR God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. THOSE are the words in John 3:16. AND He says there are two great commands, to love God with all of our hearts and our minds and our souls and love our neighbor as ourselves. AND He spoke of a new command, love one another as I have loved you. AND many other words He spoke, but nowhere does He call anyone to be a Zionist or worship Israel! SO, I shall believe in Jesus and you can keep being a Zionist, if that be your choice. WE all do choose whether to reject or follow Jesus! And following Jesus is putting Him first! Not Zionism! Not being first and foremost a Zionist!

Well you are definitely not loving Gods people, Sherri! That is for sure! And another thing! You surely don't speak for me or any Christians I know! Not one bit! - Jeri

Sherri---the lines you quote which you attribute to Jesus---
are taken from STANDARD JEWISH PRAYERS----in fact
even from the prayer written in those little containers which
jews affix to their doorposts and about which you and your
fellow nazi pigs like to joke------and which shit like you
VANDALIZE. the rest of the stuff you quoted was jesus
quoting RABBI HILLEL the PHARISEE ROLE MODEL --
to this day.

rabbi hillel died at about the time jesus was born ----and
was widely quoted even then

The foray into the TEMPLE in which jesus overturned
the tables of the "money changers" was the act of
AN ARDENT ZIONIST trying to get rid of shit like you

That is total nonsense!

-Jeremiah

marg, about now, has to be regretting bringing up godwin's law.

most of the pro=palestinians adhere to it pretty thoroughly.

most of the zionist break it regularly.

zionists are greedy little punks and among the most single minded and amoral, a bad combination if ever there was, people who ever walked through the gore of piles of dead children and then claim god willed it.

Your hatred only makes us stronger.

Zionism lives forever!
Every time he lets it all hang out, Lipush, he only shows the viewers what he really is. Meanwhile, of course, he would never make a statement that the Muslims are greedy even though they own such large acreage not only in the Middle East, but also Southeast Asia and Africa, and they still want more. As one Muslim woman used to say in another forum she wanted to see all the Hindus eradicated in India (there are 850 million Hindus there) just so Islam can rule India. The Muslims are even working toward a Hindu-less Bangladesh now. Of course since the Jews are not involved in any of the Muslim countries, Seal closes his eyes to what is going on.

After Pakistan, Bangladesh will be almost Hindu-less Nation soon. « Struggle for Hindu Existence

JESUS nowhere calls His folllowers to worship Nations. OF that, I am certain. FOR God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. THOSE are the words in John 3:16. AND He says there are two great commands, to love God with all of our hearts and our minds and our souls and love our neighbor as ourselves. AND He spoke of a new command, love one another as I have loved you. AND many other words He spoke, but nowhere does He call anyone to be a Zionist or worship Israel! SO, I shall believe in Jesus and you can keep being a Zionist, if that be your choice. WE all do choose whether to reject or follow Jesus! And following Jesus is putting Him first! Not Zionism! Not being first and foremost a Zionist!
Wouldn't it be wonderful then, Frau Sherri, for your friends to believe in what Jesus said instead of trying to kill his followers and destroy their houses of worship? I am also sure he would be appalled at what is happening to the Hindus, Buddhists, and even Muslims of different sects by your friends. Can't you convince them to start tolerating the beliefs of others?

It's a good thing there was no draft when Georgie Boy faked a bad back to get out of basic training. He probably expected basic training to be a romp in the park and afterwards he would get some cushy job sitting at a desk. No doubt Georgie Boy laps up everything the Leftist Avnery has to say.
If there hadn't been a draft, I would never have wasted ten days on the USAF.
Why do you believe those who kill innocent civilians for money are heroic, as opposed to chicken-shits?

Why didn't you just go to Canada?
That thought never entered my mind.
A few months before I enlisted my family physician diagnosed my scoliosis.
After a few days in Basic I was feeling homesick and lied about back pain, suspecting I would get out on a medical.
It worked, sort of.
With the benefit of 40 years of hindsight, I should have refused to take the oath in 1966 and served my time in prison. (better food)

If there hadn't been a draft, I would never have wasted ten days on the USAF.
Why do you believe those who kill innocent civilians for money are heroic, as opposed to chicken-shits?

After a few days in Basic I was feeling homesick and lied about back pain, suspecting I would get out on a medical.
It worked, sort of.
With the benefit of 40 years of hindsight, I should have refused to take the oath in 1966 and served my time in prison. (better food)
My hats off to you, Georgie. You're the most honest lying weasel I know of.

It worked, sort of.
Very soon this country will not be able to borrow enough money to kill innocent civilians on the opposite side of the planet. That leaves Mexico (again) When this occurs, things will heat up on my block...not sure about yours.

Jeremiah,

God's people in The New Testament are believers in Jesus, Jews and Gentiles who believe in Jesus.

That becomes clear from reading what Paul wrote, particularly in Romans.

As for Christians commands to love, I mentioned I think all of them except one, there is also a specific command to love our enemies.

So, Jesus commands to love are to love God, to love our neighbors as ourselves, to love one another as I have loved you, and to love our enemies. The love one another as I have loved you is the broadest, it picks up all of Jesus life and how He loved those around Him. This is not just a command to love other Christians.

And we do not love by supporting bad acts of others. If my child were killing, I would not be loving him or her by supporting their killing acts. Think about the Prophets in The Old Testament, some of whm were killed by Jewish leaders because they criticized their bad acts, like the Prophet Isaiah.

Sherri

It worked, sort of.
Very soon this country will not be able to borrow enough money to kill innocent civilians on the opposite side of the planet. That leaves Mexico (again) When this occurs, things will heat up on my block...not sure about yours.
Who would cut my grass then? No, I would rather we invade The Peoples Republic of California and run 'em all into the sea. Except for you Benedict. We'll need some informers.

Well you are definitely not loving Gods people, Sherri! That is for sure! And another thing! You surely don't speak for me or any Christians I know! Not one bit! - Jeri

Where I live, Christians are not Zionists, Jesus is the center of Christianity of Christians here and Jesus is enough for them.

They have found no need to add anything to His teachings.

Sherri

Wouldn't it be wonderful then, Frau Sherri, for your friends to believe in what Jesus said instead of trying to kill his followers and destroy their houses of worship? I am also sure he would be appalled at what is happening to the Hindus, Buddhists, and even Muslims of different sects by your friends. Can't you convince them to start tolerating the beliefs of others?

When Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, His harshest words were for the Jewish leaders and teachers, about their failure to treat the people justly and about their Hypocrisy. What has changed?

Last edited:

When Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, His harshes words were for the Jewish leaders and teachers, about their failure to treat the people justly and about their Hypocrisy. What has changed?
Was your Palestinian Jesus the rabble rouser you make him out to be?

When Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, His harshes words were for the Jewish leaders and teachers, about their failure to treat the people justly and about their Hypocrisy. What has changed?

My post is largely based on words of Jesus spoken in Matthew 23? Have you ever read Matthew 23? Go read it and then you see if you can find any other words spoken to others more harsh then those by Jesus to any other person at any other time then you get back to me about my post!

Sherri

If I were not a Zionist it would indicate a serious lack of evidence - of my being Christian. There is no such thing as a Christian who hates Jews and Israel. You are a sick woman, Sherri. Seek help.

- Jeremiah

Anti Zionism = Anti Semitism - ( Hatred of Jewish People and Hatred of Israel )

It's just that simple.

My post is largely based on words of Jesus spoken in Matthew 23? Have you ever read Matthew 23? Go read it and then you see if you can find any other words spoken to others more harsh then those by Jesus to any other person at any other time then you get back to me about my post!

Sherri

There is a curse for adding your own stories to the bible, Sherri. It's in the last chapter of Revelation. G-d said he will add the plagues in the book to you for doing it. It is an evil thing for you to twist scriptures / add stories about Jesus being a Palestinian - etc - all in your quest to deceive others into believing G-d is against His Own People!! You are sick. -J.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back