🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli model sent to prison for draft-dodging

JESUS nowhere calls His folllowers to worship Nations. OF that, I am certain. FOR God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. THOSE are the words in John 3:16. AND He says there are two great commands, to love God with all of our hearts and our minds and our souls and love our neighbor as ourselves. AND He spoke of a new command, love one another as I have loved you. AND many other words He spoke, but nowhere does He call anyone to be a Zionist or worship Israel! SO, I shall believe in Jesus and you can keep being a Zionist, if that be your choice. WE all do choose whether to reject or follow Jesus! And following Jesus is putting Him first! Not Zionism! Not being first and foremost a Zionist!

If I were not a Zionist it would indicate a serious lack of evidence - of my being Christian. There is no such thing as a Christian who hates Jews and Israel. You are a sick woman, Sherri. Seek help.

- Jeremiah

WHAT I learn from Jesus temptation by Satan is that Kingdoms are under the control of the prince of this world, Satan! JESUS nowhere calls me to follow Satan or worship kingdoms! NATIONS are not human beings Jesus calls Christians to love, to love God and other human beings, not nations! And I do not hate any person, Jew or Gentile, you should deal with that problem you have of projecting your hate onto me! I KNOW WHO I FOLLOW, JESUS! NO nation worship interferes with my relationship with Jesus!

Last edited:
Was your Palestinian Jesus the rabble rouser you make him out to be?

My post is largely based on words of Jesus spoken in Matthew 23? Have you ever read Matthew 23? Go read it and then you see if you can find any other words spoken to others more harsh then those by Jesus to any other person at any other time then you get back to me about my post!

Sherri

There is a curse for adding your own stories to the bible, Sherri. It's in the last chapter of Revelation. G-d said he will add the plagues in the book to you for doing it. It is an evil thing for you to twist scriptures / add stories about Jesus being a Palestinian - etc - all in your quest to deceive others into believing G-d is against His Own People!! You are sick. -J.
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN JEREMIAHS CURSES, that is between you and your master. Jesus is with me every step I take, get behind me Satan!

JESUS nowhere calls His folllowers to worship Nations. OF that, I am certain. FOR God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. THOSE are the words in John 3:16. AND He says there are two great commands, to love God with all of our hearts and our minds and our souls and love our neighbor as ourselves. AND He spoke of a new command, love one another as I have loved you. AND many other words He spoke, but nowhere does He call anyone to be a Zionist or worship Israel! SO, I shall believe in Jesus and you can keep being a Zionist, if that be your choice. WE all do choose whether to reject or follow Jesus! And following Jesus is putting Him first! Not Zionism! Not being first and foremost a Zionist!

If I were not a Zionist it would indicate a serious lack of evidence - of my being Christian. There is no such thing as a Christian who hates Jews and Israel. You are a sick woman, Sherri. Seek help.

- Jeremiah

WHAT I learn from Jesus temptation by Satan is that Kingdoms are under the control of the prince of this world, Satan! JESUS nowhere calls me to follow Satan or worship kingdoms! NATIONS are not human beings Jesus calls Christians to love, to love God and other human beings, not nations! And I do not hate any person, Jew or Gentile, you should deal with that problem you have of projecting your hate onto me! I KNOW WHO I FOLLOW, JESUS! NO nation worship interferes with my relationship with Jesus!

No one here is worshiping a nation, Sherri. The Torah is clear. Bless Israel and you'll be blessed. Curse her and you'll be cursed. You wonder why your life is so screwed up? You are under a curse for what you are doing on this board. It is just that simple. - Jeremiah

My post is largely based on words of Jesus spoken in Matthew 23? Have you ever read Matthew 23? Go read it and then you see if you can find any other words spoken to others more harsh then those by Jesus to any other person at any other time then you get back to me about my post!

Sherri

There is a curse for adding your own stories to the bible, Sherri. It's in the last chapter of Revelation. G-d said he will add the plagues in the book to you for doing it. It is an evil thing for you to twist scriptures / add stories about Jesus being a Palestinian - etc - all in your quest to deceive others into believing G-d is against His Own People!! You are sick. -J.
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN JEREMIAHS CURSES, that is between you and your master. Jesus is with me every step I take, get behind me Satan!

You put yourself under a curse when you spoke against Israel and G-ds children. The bible is clear and G-d said His Word will not return back void unto Him, it will go forth and perform the work it was sent to do. I am merely reminding you of what the bible says. It isn't my curse - it's G-ds curse upon you and unless you repent and turn from your wickedness it isn't going to lift. - Jeremiah

You know why Rahab the harlot was blessed, Sherri? Because even though she wasn't an Israelite she knew to do the right thing and she followed through. Be like Rahab and bless the Israelites so you can be counted as one pleasing to G-d. Otherwise you are surely doomed if you continue to defend these modern day philistines.

you know why rahab the harlot was blessed, sherri? Because even though she wasn't an israelite she knew to do the right thing and she followed through. Be like rahab and bless the israelites so you can be counted as one pleasing to g-d. Otherwise you are surely doomed if you continue to defend these modern day philistines.

get behind me satan!

uh oh...a texas cage, no holds barred, death match between the gods.

i'd like to have the fire and brimstone concession for this one, folks.

and after the match there will be nubile young things for rent or purchase in the lobby.

Last edited:
BACK to the OP, do we know why she dodged the draft or do we care? I DONT know why she did it and I do not care. For me, it goes back to illegalities embraced by the IDF in the Occupation. ANY person in the IDF becomes a participant with them in their violations of intl law which have been widely documented by human rights groups for decades, the way I see it. AND they, both men and women soldiers, kill, despite one posters's claims otherwise. THAT 16 YEAR old Palestinian boy shot in the back multiple times on his birthday a few months ago was killed by a female soldier. FOR me, I see the Israelis acts of refusing military service as honorable and good. THERE are the worlds values and there are Gods values. Hurting snd killing in an Occupation that embraces acts that violate Gods laws and mans laws is wrong, and human beings who refuse to be a part of all of that I can only view them in a positive light!

So shall I post quotes from Fred Phelps and claim he speaks for Christianity?

How about Arnold Murray? Or perhaps you'd prefer Matt Hale?

So shall I post quotes from Fred Phelps and claim he speaks for Christianity?

How about Arnold Murray? Or perhaps you'd prefer Matt Hale?

IF that is who you follow, by all means discuss your Heros! NEVER heard of them!

Last edited:
BACK to the OP, do we know why she dodged the draft or do we care? I DONT know why she did it and I do not care. For me, it goes back to illegalities embraced by the IDF in the Occupation. ANY person in the IDF becomes a participant with them in their violations of intl law which have been widely documented by human rights groups for decades, the way I see it. AND they, both men and women soldiers, kill, despite one posters's claims otherwise. THAT 16 YEAR old Palestinian boy shot in the back multiple times on his birthday a few months ago was killed by a female soldier. FOR me, I see the Israelis acts of refusing military service as honorable and good. THERE are the worlds values and there are Gods values. Hurting snd killing in an Occupation that embraces acts that violate Gods laws and mans laws is wrong, and human beings who refuse to be a part of all of that I can only view them in a positive light!

i have to go with lipush on this one...personal reasons.

most anti-war/anti-draft peeps during vietnam lost a lot of their commitment when they got their II-S, I-Y, or wangled a concientious status because they believed in having a rich daddy on the local board.

that's not saying that i think the IDF is anything other than a piss poor example of a fighting force. usuall militaries are reflective of the culture, society, state that they live in and, as we can see, israel is a blood thirsty and bigoted society or so it certainly seems.

People have dodged the draft in America too, Sherri. They do it for all kinds of reasons but the fact remains that if you are an Israeli citizen and have been called to sign up and show up when called then that is what one must do. It is called obeying the law. Very simple. - Jeri

Forum List

Back