🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli model sent to prison for draft-dodging

Anyway. She got lucky. Was locked up only 4 days. When i served, we had a girl that dodged. I told her "come back by your own, do not let them find you. You'll eat shit if they will. If you come back on your own they will consider it a good will action and you won't be punished that hard".

She didn't listen

I think she wish she had..

i you do not wnt him bad mouthing vets for what many of them did on principle, perhaps you may want to stop bad mouthing him for what he may have done out of principle.

personally, i have nothing against pacifists. sometimes, it takes more courage not to serve.
Principle my Aunt Gerty, He bragged about going into the Air Force to avoid the draft and with the intention to get a medical discharge by faking a back injury. All these years he's grafted off the government and brags about it. All on your and my dime. Go ahead and give him a pass.
Plus,
Were you hiding out or comatose each time he badmouthed vets which he has done on many occasions? You never jumped in to say anything to him. Besides, just the other week he himself claimed that he faked a bad back while in basic training to get out of the service. He went in when there was no draft so why don't you ask him why he enlisted and then faked a bad back to get out. By the way, next time he badmouths vets, let's see you say something to him, being a veteran yourself.

that's not true. ask him. i have always said something to those who bad mouth vets.

i also understand though that most of that chatter is directed at you because you are an ass.

I think that model should be given The Nobel Peace Prize for resisting being a baby killer in the IDF. Wow, if Obama earned it, killing children with drones, that Israeli model certainly deserves it for refusing to kill Palestinian babies!

"Over the next few weeks, the Israel Defense Forces will send out draft notices to some 15,000 Haredi youths aged 17-19, requiring them to show up for interviews. The IDF does not intend on drafting them immediately, but simply means to have them follow the standard recruitment process required before military service.

"The regular enlistment process usually takes up to a year. The IDF has taken the step after the High Court of Justice invalidated the 'Tal Law' governing the enlistment of the ultra-Orthodox. The change took effect in August."

I seem to remember a Uri Avnery article which claimed many devout Jews were reluctant to call for a Jewish homeland in 1948, and the "Tal Law" was written to encourage their support.

With Tal Law expired, IDF to send enlistment notice to 15,000 ultra-Orthodox youths Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
It's a good thing there was no draft when Georgie Boy faked a bad back to get out of basic training. He probably expected basic training to be a romp in the park and afterwards he would get some cushy job sitting at a desk. No doubt Georgie Boy laps up everything the Leftist Avnery has to say.
If there hadn't been a draft, I would never have wasted ten days on the USAF.
Why do you believe those who kill innocent civilians for money are heroic, as opposed to chicken-shits?

you should knock it off too.

i never really criticise people for being pacifists and all but i don't need no "moral superiority" boolshite rammed down my throat.

it was a tough time for everyone but especially kids who were men. you want to reopen old wounds, fine, but dig this. i've bled before. you haven't.

and you go to hell too, hoss...and sherri.

Last edited:
I think that model should be given The Nobel Peace Prize for resisting being a baby killer in the IDF. Wow, if Obama earned it, killing children with drones, that Israeli model certainly deserves it for refusing to kill Palestinian babies!

go fuck yourself, bitch. just because people serve their country is no reason to call them "baby killers".

go fuck yourself, bitch. just because people serve their country is no reason to call them "baby killers".

I say it about the IDF because of the over 1500 children they have killed snce 2000, we know every child's name and exactly how the IDF killed each one. See Btselem, DCI Palestine, Remember These Children websites. I would choose life imprisonment and even death over being forced to participate in killing a Palestinian child in the IDF.

Just report her, we have new rules in this forum.

For what, for objecting to killing babies, I have the names of every child they, the IDF, has killed, just because that is your pasttime and/or hobby and/or something you support by the IDF does not mean we all have to be joyful participants or supporters of such things!

I bet if I had accused Assad and his forces of killing babies, you would not be making the objections you are making here to my comments.

Sherri

I say it about the IDF because of the over 1500 children they have killed snce 2000, we know every child's name and exactly how the IDF killed each one. See Btselem, DCI Palestine, Remember These Children websites. I would choose life imprisonment and even death over being forced to participate in killing a Palestinian child in the IDF.

you pay taxes. that money, some of it, goes to killing those children. if we dried up the tax dollars, the killing would stop...one way or another...believe it.

troops are troops. they really are no different than other people.

For what, for objecting to killing babies, I have the names of every child they, the IDF, has killed, just because that is your pasttime and/or hobby and/or something you support by the IDF does not mean we all have to be joyful participants or supporters of such things!

I bet if I had accused Assad and his forces of killing babies, you would not be making the objections you are making here to my comments.

Sherri

you really do have to learn to distinguish between the troop, the command, and the politicians. not all troops are angels but i only met one who actually liked to kill. he didn't last long and none of us cried.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ScisGFllPY]Fortunate Son -- CCR -- - YouTube[/ame]

Sherri

you really do have to learn to distinguish between the troop, the command, and the politicians. not all troops are angels but i only met one who actually liked to kill. he didn't last long and none of us cried.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ScisGFllPY]Fortunate Son -- CCR -- - YouTube[/ame]

I AM not speaking about the US Military. AND my phone will not let me view the video. I can only admire those who refuse to serve in the IDF knowing what they do in the Occupation, the ethnic cleansing and unlawful killing.Any human can choose to reject that.

Last edited:
Now wait a nminute...

The DRAFT isn't a good example of Government turning people into slaves, but taxes are?

wow, listen, nothing of what you say makes any sense!

first of, girls don't get sent into battle in the IDF, so the "killing babies" is irrelevant, and makes you sound incredbly stupid.

Second, niether you nor I know why she refused to serve. Contrary of what people think, most of the "dodgers" bail the army for personal reasons, not political views.

Again, nothing you say makes ANY sense!

Just curious Sherri, do you also have the names of Israelis killed?

BSELEM lists all fatalties, those killed by each side.

So why you never brings those up?

I BELIEVE I have discussed dozens of times that 1 child Hamas killed in the past 5 years as Israel killed over 500. HE was 16 and he was on a bus. AND just about a week ago I named the 26 people in Israel killed by rockets since 2000 as Israel killed over 1500 children and 8000 Palestinians.That was on the Childrens thread in the Badlands now.

Last edited:

wow, listen, nothing of what you say makes any sense!

first of, girls don't get sent into battle in the IDF, so the "killing babies" is irrelevant, and makes you sound incredbly stupid.

Second, niether you nor I know why she refused to serve. Contrary of what people think, most of the "dodgers" bail the army for personal reasons, not political views.

Again, nothing you say makes ANY sense!

NOT killing and morality are not things Zionists like you can relate to. THERE have been many men and women who have refused to serve in the IDF because they believe the Occupation is immoral. I HAVE read their stories before.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back