Israeli Opposition Makes A Coalition Deal To Topple netanyahu

Finally netanyahu will be gone.

I'm glad.

I hope the new coalition will be better than netanyahu was.

You are an antisemite.

Most Jewish people are not like Bibi.

Scott Peterson at the Christian Science Monitor did a useful timeline for dire Israeli and US predictions of an imminent Iranian nuclear weapon, beginning 20 years ago.

1992: Israeli member of parliament Binyamin Netanyahu predicts that Iran was “3 to 5 years” from having a nuclear weapon.

1992: Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres predicts an Iranian nuclear warhead by 1999 to French TV.

1995: The New York Times quotes US and Israeli officials saying that Iran would have the bomb by 2000.

1998: Donald Rumsfeld tells Congress that Iran could have an intercontinental ballistic missile that could hit the US by 2003.
So Bibi took power forcefully? He wasn’t voted in? Link please
Voted in..and voted out. In his place...a coalition with a small Arab voice. Just chafes your ass, don't it?

He wasn't VOTED OUT. That's the problem. He didn't lose the election, he lost the political battle.

I'm glad.

Better? Doubt it..the new guy is hard line conservative who opposes the idea of a Palestinian state so don't expect to much improvement. If he condones jewish settlers throwing Palestinians out of their homes like the last guy than it's status quo...meaning continuing strife in that region.

I'm glad.

Better? Doubt it..the new guy is hard line conservative who opposes the idea of a Palestinian state so don't expect to much improvement. If he condones jewish settlers throwing Palestinians out of their homes like the last guy than it's status quo...meaning continuing strife in that region.
You mean continuing to reclaim the land that G-d promised Israel and His people.

I'm glad.

Are you even aware that the Palestinians have rejected every two state solution deal? They won’t accept anything accept the eradication of the Jews.

I'm glad.

Are you even aware that the Palestinians have rejected every two state solution deal? They won’t accept anything accept the eradication of the Jews.
Israel has agreed to a two state solution more than once?...in what alternate universe did that happen?

Forum List

Back