Israeli Opposition Makes A Coalition Deal To Topple netanyahu

Finally netanyahu will be gone.

I'm glad.

I hope the new coalition will be better than netanyahu was.

You are an antisemite.

Most Jewish people are not like Bibi.

Scott Peterson at the Christian Science Monitor did a useful timeline for dire Israeli and US predictions of an imminent Iranian nuclear weapon, beginning 20 years ago.

1992: Israeli member of parliament Binyamin Netanyahu predicts that Iran was “3 to 5 years” from having a nuclear weapon.

1992: Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres predicts an Iranian nuclear warhead by 1999 to French TV.

1995: The New York Times quotes US and Israeli officials saying that Iran would have the bomb by 2000.

1998: Donald Rumsfeld tells Congress that Iran could have an intercontinental ballistic missile that could hit the US by 2003.
So Bibi took power forcefully? He wasn’t voted in? Link please
Voted in..and voted out. In his place...a coalition with a small Arab voice. Just chafes your ass, don't it?
there must be a majority or plurality of antisemites voting in Israel if netanyahoo really is out.

They should have gotten rid of Bibi years ago.
First Trump now Netanyahu – next Bolsonaro, Orbán, and Putin.

We need to rid the world of these authoritarian rightwing despots.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

That is too much.
Netanyahu is neither Semitic nor Jewish, since he admits to being an Ashkenazi Atheist.

(And by the way, it has to be capitalized, "anti-Semite".
I asked you to stop replying to my posts with your drivel.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

Scott Peterson at the Christian Science Monitor did a useful timeline for dire Israeli and US predictions of an imminent Iranian nuclear weapon, beginning 20 years ago.

1992: Israeli member of parliament Binyamin Netanyahu predicts that Iran was “3 to 5 years” from having a nuclear weapon.

1992: Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres predicts an Iranian nuclear warhead by 1999 to French TV.

1995: The New York Times quotes US and Israeli officials saying that Iran would have the bomb by 2000.

1998: Donald Rumsfeld tells Congress that Iran could have an intercontinental ballistic missile that could hit the US by 2003.
Voted in..and voted out. In his place...a coalition with a small Arab voice. Just chafes your ass, don't it?
there must be a majority or plurality of antisemites voting in Israel if netanyahoo really is out.

We need to rid the world of people like you. Aka dumb leftists

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

View attachment 496659
All I can say is wow.

You just don't know anything about pipelines or oil and gas.
You are an Islamist

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

That is too much.
Netanyahu is neither Semitic nor Jewish, since he admits to being an Ashkenazi Atheist.

I missed where you asked, but now that you have again so politely, I shall try to honor your request.
But then you really should try not to make such inflammatory posts, like calling someone an anti-Semite.
If you want people to be nice, you sort of also have to play by the rules.

I'm glad.

I am sure left wing nitwits would like an Israel government caving in to Arab terrorists.

It is impossible to talk about the Mideast and call the Moslems terrorists, when clearly the fault and list of crimes against humanity is almost entirely by Israel.
Go back and read some history.
The Israelis are almost all illegal immigrants from the 1930s and later, who blew up the British peacekeepers in the King David Hotel bombing, and gunned down the UN Moderator, Folke Bernadotte, so that no one could stop them from massacring dozens of Arab villages like Dier Yassin.
Israel has been lead by criminals who actually planted these bombs and pulled the trigger on the murders, like Menachem Begin.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

Is he really out? Where is the link?
read my post. understand it. and then fuck off, troll.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

View attachment 496659
All I can say is wow.

Ok tell me what's the difference. Putin gets control of energy and Biden takes it from us. Carbon neutral going across our country, now trains and 18 wheelers will be carrying it now. It's the same as to adding a million cars to the road daily. So I don't want to ever hear you complain about global warming ever, you lost all credibility on this for politics.

The Keystone XL is an export pipeline and a boondoggle. There is no reason for Europeans to pay twice the price for imported US natural gas..

Why are they trying to overturn democracy? And why arent the leftists furious about it?
:lol:

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

View attachment 496659
All I can say is wow.

Ok tell me what's the difference. Putin gets control of energy and Biden takes it from us. Carbon neutral going across our country, now trains and 18 wheelers will be carrying it now. It's the same as to adding a million cars to the road daily. So I don't want to ever hear you complain about global warming ever, you lost all credibility on this for politics.

The Keystone XL is an export pipeline and a boondoggle. There is no reason for Europeans to pay twice the price for imported US natural gas..
Now trains and 18 wheelers will be driving across our country to deliver it to the gulf coast. They say the pollution is like adding a million cars on the road, but lets stop a carbon neutral way to get it there. Because Trump supported it. Don't ever say anything about global warming again.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

He was voted out? Link please. As a Jew, I do not find open antisemitism funny. You do. Oh well.
Stop being a childish troll. Opposition to the policies of Israel or its prime minister is not anti semitism.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

View attachment 496659
All I can say is wow.

Now trains and 18 wheelers will be driving across our country to deliver it to the gulf coast. They say the pollution is like adding a million cars on the road, but lets stop a carbon neutral way to get it there. Because Trump supported it. Don't ever say anything about global warming again.
One small tweak to this. Pipelines aren’t neutral, they require pumps, but that is way less energy than is used in trucking it.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

View attachment 496659
All I can say is wow.

You are an Islamist

You're a moron.
You’re still an Islamist.

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

He was voted out? Link please. As a Jew, I do not find open antisemitism funny. You do. Oh well.
Stop being a childish troll. Opposition to the policies of Israel or its prime minister is not anti semitism.
Sure it is. Islamists in America cannot separate the two. You’re not a Jew, I am. Antisemites don’t ask if we support Bibi, they just attack us all as you saw in LA. You think those Islamists asked if the Jews they attacked were pro or anti Israel?

I'm glad.

You are an antisemite.

That is too much.

I missed where you asked, but now that you have again so politely, I shall try to honor your request.
But then you really should try not to make such inflammatory posts, like calling someone an anti-Semite.
If you want people to be nice, you sort of also have to play by the rules.
I have told you before what the Definition means but you go off on your weird tangents. I am Not here to discuss semantics. Please stop responding to my posts and don’t tell me to play nice, you’re not a Mod.

Forum List

Back