🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Premier Rejects Kerry's Boycott Warning

Can you spell B-D-S?
Kerry can.

"Kerry is expected to present a framework for a peace deal in coming weeks.

"Anticipating resistance from Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, he has spelled out the risks if they say no to his plan.

"Israel won't be able to preserve its future as a democratic, majority-Jewish state and will endanger its prosperity, while the Palestinians will inadvertently embolden hardliners, Kerry warned last month in an apparent attempt to appeal directly to public opinion on both sides.

"On Saturday, at a security conference in Germany, he sent a tougher message to the Israelis.

"'You see for Israel there's an increasing de-legitimization campaign that has been building up. People are very sensitive to it.

"'There are talk of boycotts and other kinds of things,' Kerry said.

"'Today's status quo absolutely, to a certainty, I promise you 100 percent, cannot be maintained.

"'It's not sustainable.

"'It's illusionary.'"

Netanyahu: Boycott Attempts Won't Hurt Israel - ABC News:clap2:
White House spokes-assholes are already apologizing for the Kerry slip up. And don't worry, Kerry will pay for this too. LOL
Don't worry.
The White House lies with as much regularity as Bibi or Abu Mazen.
The world is waking to Israeli apartheid.
Good riddance.
Georgie, don't cry. Here's a song dedicated to you, Georgie Porgy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzuolaOLBQg]Toto - Georgy Porgy - YouTube[/ame]

Georgy Porgy"... ♡
Written by David Paich
By Toto
Steve Lukather - lead vocals
Cheryl Lynn - female back up vocals

It's not your situation
I just need contemplation over you
I'm not so systematic
It's just that I'm an addict for your love

Not the only one that holds you
I never ever should have told you you're my only girl
I'm not the only one that holds you
I never ever should have told you you're my only world

Just think how long I've known you
It's long for me to own you, lock the key
It's really not confusing
I'm just the young illusion, can't you see?

Georgy Porgy, pudding pie
Kissed the girls and made them cry

It's not your situation
I just need contemplation over you
I'm not so systematic
It's just that I'm an addict for your love

Not the only one that holds you

Kissed the girls and made them high

Georgy Porgy
Kissed the girls and made them high
Georgy Porgy
Kissed the girls and made them cry...

The same America that voted against a Palestinian state in 2012? Hahah.
U.S. politicians must kowtow to AIPAC and the other juden lobbies in order to stay in office.

So they have to vote pro Israel whether they want to or not. .. :cool:

There is no need for RACIST NAME CALLING suunii is there, you have been told before about this. Keep it up and you will be reported for your INCITEMENT TO RELIGOUS AND RACIAL INTOLERANCE.

You have been warned.

What else would you expect from this Muslim? Garbage in; Garbage out. :clap2:

White House spokes-assholes are already apologizing for the Kerry slip up. And don't worry, Kerry will pay for this too. LOL
Don't worry.
Good riddance.

Still waiting for you to show Israeli apartheid along the lines of arab apartheid. Things like no muslims allowed to live inside Israel, no muslims allowed to own property, no muslims allowed to ride a horse, no muslim allowed to carry any weapon, no muslim allowed to stand for election.
Still waiting for you to produce a single Persian aircraft carrier.

"Israel is a state-party to the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination. According to the 1998 Report of the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination found that the Convention 'is far from fully implemented in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory, and that the shortfall contributes very significantly to the dangerous escalation of tension in the region.'.

"The report positively noted the measures taken by Israel to prohibit the activities of racist political parties, the amendment of the Equal Opportunity in Employment Law, prohibiting discrimination in the labour sphere on the grounds of national ethnic origin, country of origin, beliefs, political views, political party, affiliation or age, and the Israeli efforts to reduce and eventually eradicate the economic and educational gap between the Jewish majority and the Arab minority."

Racism in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't worry.
Good riddance.

That's the same wishful thinking I've heard from you armchair warriors and Arafat lovers for over 4 decades, all at the expense of those hapless Pal "refugees."
When will they wake up to your bloodlust game?
Ask the Afrikaners

"The history of the Afrikaner nation can be traced back to the first white settlement of Africa with the arrival of the Dutch under Jan van Riebeeck in 1652.

"Therefore, their presence in Africa long predates the arrival of other white groups on the continent although the Portuguese began trading African slaves in the 1550s.

"White South Africans are also considered to be the last major white population group on the African continent, since the number of white people in other African states has declined to negligible figures.

"Whites continue to play a role in the South African economy and across the political spectrum. Whites number approximately 4.5 to 5 million, or between 9% and 10% of South Africa's population.

"This represents a decline, both numerically and proportionately, since white rule ended. It is estimated[by whom?] that as many as 800,000 whites have emigrated from the country since the end of apartheid in 1994, however some have since returned."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_South_African#History

Last edited:
Don't worry.
Good riddance.

That's the same wishful thinking I've heard from you armchair warriors and Arafat lovers for over 4 decades, all at the expense of those hapless Pal "refugees."
When will they wake up to your bloodlust game?
Ask the Afrikaners

"The history of the Afrikaner nation can be traced back to the first white settlement of Africa with the arrival of the Dutch under Jan van Riebeeck in 1652.

"Therefore, their presence in Africa long predates the arrival of other white groups on the continent although the Portuguese began trading African slaves in the 1550s.

"White South Africans are also considered to be the last major white population group on the African continent, since the number of white people in other African states has declined to negligible figures.

"Whites continue to play a role in the South African economy and across the political spectrum. Whites number approximately 4.5 to 5 million, or between 9% and 10% of South Africa's population.

"This represents a decline, both numerically and proportionately, since white rule ended. It is estimated[by whom?] that as many as 800,000 whites have emigrated from the country since the end of apartheid in 1994, however some have since returned."

White South African - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Only problem with that is South African official said calling Israel "apartheid" is an insult to those who lived under apartheid.

Don't worry.
Good riddance.

Still waiting for you to show Israeli apartheid along the lines of arab apartheid. Things like no muslims allowed to live inside Israel, no muslims allowed to own property, no muslims allowed to ride a horse, no muslim allowed to carry any weapon, no muslim allowed to stand for election.

"Israel is a state-party to the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination. According to the 1998 Report of the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination found that the Convention 'is far from fully implemented in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory, and that the shortfall contributes very significantly to the dangerous escalation of tension in the region.'.

"The report positively noted the measures taken by Israel to prohibit the activities of racist political parties, the amendment of the Equal Opportunity in Employment Law, prohibiting discrimination in the labour sphere on the grounds of national ethnic origin, country of origin, beliefs, political views, political party, affiliation or age, and the Israeli efforts to reduce and eventually eradicate the economic and educational gap between the Jewish majority and the Arab minority."

Commander: Iran Capable of Building Aircraft Carriers

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran enjoys the needed capability, technology and know-how to build giant vessels, including aircraft carriers, Navy Commander Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari announced on Tuesday.

"Our country enjoys the power and ability to build aircraft carriers," Sayyari told FNA today.

"Of course, aircraft carriers enjoy hi-techs and are deemed as an effective component of backup and support for vessel units in free waters," he added.

Sayyari underlined that if one day the Islamic Republic eventually comes to the decision that the country needs to build aircraft carriers, the Navy will be all ready to construct such giant ships.

In relevant remarks on Sunday, Sayyari said that Iran plans to build a training warship named 'Khalij-e Fars (Persian Gulf)' in the near future, adding that the country's destroyer named 'Sahand' will also be launched next year.

"God willing, construction of Khalij-e Fars (training) warship will start this year," Sayyari told FNA.

"Once this warship is built, the Islamic Republic will be the only regional country which has this type of vessel," he added.

Elsewhere, Sayyari also announced that the country's Sahand destroyer will be launched in the next Iranian year (to start on March 21).

Tehran launched an arms development program during the 1980-88 Iraqi imposed war on Iran to compensate for a US weapons embargo. Since 1992, Iran has produced its own tanks, armored personnel carriers, missiles and fighter planes.

Only problem with that is South African official said calling Israel "apartheid" is an insult to those who lived under apartheid.
Big deal.....it was just one South African official who stated his personal opinion.....and wasn't speaking on behalf of the SA government. .. :cool:

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran enjoys the needed capability, technology and know-how to build giant vessels, including aircraft carriers, Navy Commander Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari announced on Tuesday.

"Our country enjoys the power and ability to build aircraft carriers," Sayyari told FNA today.

"Of course, aircraft carriers enjoy hi-techs and are deemed as an effective component of backup and support for vessel units in free waters," he added.

Sayyari underlined that if one day the Islamic Republic eventually comes to the decision that the country needs to build aircraft carriers, the Navy will be all ready to construct such giant ships.

In relevant remarks on Sunday, Sayyari said that Iran plans to build a training warship named 'Khalij-e Fars (Persian Gulf)' in the near future, adding that the country's destroyer named 'Sahand' will also be launched next year.

"God willing, construction of Khalij-e Fars (training) warship will start this year," Sayyari told FNA.

"Once this warship is built, the Islamic Republic will be the only regional country which has this type of vessel," he added.

Elsewhere, Sayyari also announced that the country's Sahand destroyer will be launched in the next Iranian year (to start on March 21).

Tehran launched an arms development program during the 1980-88 Iraqi imposed war on Iran to compensate for a US weapons embargo. Since 1992, Iran has produced its own tanks, armored personnel carriers, missiles and fighter planes.
"When U.S. intelligence did finally discover Israel's nuclear facility, in 1960, Israeli leaders insisted that it was for peaceful purposes and that they were not interested in acquiring a nuclear weapon.

"Quite simply, they were lying, and for years resisted and stalled U.S.-backed nuclear inspectors sent to the facility. (This may help shed some light on why the United States and Israel are both so skeptical of Iran's own reactor, potentially capable of yielding plutonium, under construction at Arak.)

"The work continued at Dimona.

"Gradually, as the United States came to understand the scope of the program, the administrations of Eisenhower, Kennedy and even the relatively Israel-friendly Johnson all pushed ever harder to halt Israel's nuclear development. Their response to an Israeli bomb was 'no.'

"'The U.S. tried to stop Israel from getting nuclear weapons and to stop France from giving Israel the technology and material it needed to make them,' Cirincione said. 'We failed.'"

Why is the U.S. okay with Israel having nuclear weapons but not Iran?

American citizens for the last several decades have been ruled by a ZOG (zionist occupied government) cabal in Washington.

Germany had the same situation at the start of the last century.

But unfortunately the German citizens efforts to free themselves became entangled in international politics which lead to an unnecessary war.

My sincere hope is that U.S. citizens will wake up and free our country from the ancient money changers who have infected our government. ... :cool:
Yeah, and they were off to such a good start with that Krystallnacht business, weren't they?

Bummer they only got around to killing 6,000,000... right? :cuckoo:

Big deal.....it was just one South African official who stated his personal opinion.....and wasn't speaking on behalf of the SA government. .. :cool:

A South African official who LIVED in SA during apartheid and was part of the government then.

Of course, since he doesn't share the same bullshit lies that you do, it's not a 'big deal' :cool:

The only apartheid you will find in the M.E are in Muslim countries.

American citizens for the last several decades have been ruled by a ZOG (zionist occupied government) cabal in Washington.

But unfortunately the German citizens efforts to free themselves became entangled in international politics which lead to an unnecessary war.

My sincere hope is that U.S. citizens will wake up and free our country from the ancient money changers who have infected our government. ... :cool:
Yeah, and they were off to such a good start with that Krystallnacht business, weren't they?

Actually, according to Sunni, only 200 000 were killed

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, if that was the Official Muslim Activist position...

From their perspective, that's probably even a little high...

Like one of their own was (high) when he dreamed-up that 200K Happy Horse$hit...

It's really sad how many posters here celebrate the fact that we have a foreign government influencing our political leaders and dictating U.S. policies. . :cool:

Actually what REALLY is sad is that people like you actually believe those ridiculous conspiracy theories.

One thing is for sure, you will believe anything you read as long as it slanders Jews.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, if that was the Official Muslim Activist position...

From their perspective, that's probably even a little high...

Like one of their own was (high) when he dreamed-up that 200K Happy Horse$hit...

This board would be incredibly boring if Sunni Man wasn't here.
As disgusting as his posts might be, his posts are absolutely hilarious.
nd they remind us of the Muslim Mentality :cool:

"When U.S. intelligence did finally discover Israel's nuclear facility, in 1960, Israeli leaders insisted that it was for peaceful purposes and that they were not interested in acquiring a nuclear weapon.

"Quite simply, they were lying, and for years resisted and stalled U.S.-backed nuclear inspectors sent to the facility. (This may help shed some light on why the United States and Israel are both so skeptical of Iran's own reactor, potentially capable of yielding plutonium, under construction at Arak.)

"The work continued at Dimona.

"Gradually, as the United States came to understand the scope of the program, the administrations of Eisenhower, Kennedy and even the relatively Israel-friendly Johnson all pushed ever harder to halt Israel's nuclear development. Their response to an Israeli bomb was 'no.'

"'The U.S. tried to stop Israel from getting nuclear weapons and to stop France from giving Israel the technology and material it needed to make them,' Cirincione said. 'We failed.'"

Why is the U.S. okay with Israel having nuclear weapons but not Iran?

Dimona produces 26 megawatts of electrical power, less than half Israel's consumption.

Forum List

Back