Israel's Deputy PM admits Iran DIDN'T threaten to wipe Israel out

Are you just playing STUPID?
I said the Israeli Deputy PM knows more about this subject than Roudy. You responded by asking if I saw the video. Without you explaining your point, it is natural to assume, you were referring to the video saying something that contradicted my statement. Since my statement was about Roudy, I wasn't the one who was being stupid.

I said the Israeli Deputy PM knows more about this subject than Roudy. You responded by asking if I saw the video. Without you explaining your point, it is natural to assume, you were referring to the video saying something that contradicted my statement. Since my statement was about Roudy, I wasn't the one who was being stupid.

So the video didn't mention Roudy?

That's rascist!

You idiot, ever since the Islamic Govt of Iran came to power in 1979 they have been dreaming and screaming and plotting for the destruction of Israel.
Was this before or after Israel shipped arms to the Iranian's?
Notations made by Secretary Weinberger in December 1985, state that "The disastrous November HAWK shipment prompted US officials to take direct control of the arms deals with Iran. Until then, Israel had been responsible for making the deliveries, for which the US agreed to replenish their stocks of American weapons."
Well, fancy that!

This is way before the Iranians started building the bomb.
You say that when there is no proof of that happening.

Claiming Iran wants Israel destroyed through peaceful means is like claiming Hitler wanted to defeat Great Britain through peaceful means. Just one of the many areas you exhibit your ignorance in.
I never claimed Iran wanted to destroy Israel.

It appears those who hate Israel or the Jews are willing to side with their enemies no matter how disgusting or evil they are. And you are just one of them.
This isn't about me.

Once they try attacking Israel with a bomb, those words will be kind of meaningless. Keep it up, though. Believe it if you wish, We will still get ready for the Iraninan attack, if you don't mind us.
The only thing I mind, is Israel trying to provoke one.

Once they try attacking Israel with a bomb, those words will be kind of meaningless. Keep it up, though. Believe it if you wish, We will still get ready for the Iraninan attack, if you don't mind us.
The only thing I mind, is Israel trying to provoke one.

Israel is not provoking anything. Iran DID threaten Israel. We have learned from history, that when one says "I will kill you all", best be if he's not ignored. Even IF he may be sonsidered insane.

Most Arab states wish to destroy Israel. It is something we all know. Only fooled will not defend themselves or be prepared for those kind of threats.

Israel is not provoking anything. Iran DID threaten Israel. We have learned from history, that when one says "I will kill you all", best be if he's not ignored. Even IF he may be sonsidered insane.

Most Arab states wish to destroy Israel. It is something we all know. Only fooled will not defend themselves or be prepared for those kind of threats.
Israel openly lobbied Washington for a military strike on Iran.
Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak argued again on Thursday that military action had to be taken soon.
That's not provocation? You're nuts!

Israel openly lobbied Washington for a military strike on Iran.
Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak argued again on Thursday that military action had to be taken soon.
That's not provocation? You're nuts!

Iran provoked Israel by saying it will wipe it off the map. Ehud Barak didn't say we will attack Iran, nobody did, he simply warned Iran that we have the ability to do so if needed.

Israel won't attack Iran. Bibi cannot even handle the dogs from Hamas, so Iran?

What a laugh.

Iran provoked Israel by saying it will wipe it off the map.
How many times do people have to tell you Iran didn't say that?

Lost in Translation
Iran never threatened to wipe Israel off the map
There's something retarded about a person who keeps telling a lie after being corrected and shown the truth.

Ehud Barak didn't say we will attack Iran, nobody did, he simply warned Iran that we have the ability to do so if needed.

Israel won't attack Iran. Bibi cannot even handle the dogs from Hamas, so Iran?

What a laugh.
It's no secret Israel has been threatening Iran for years.

Israel, over the past 5 years, has been incessantly threatening Iran with a preemptive attack, warning that it would not allow Iran to achieve nuclear technology.

The video with the PM was in reference about one single speech that Ahmadinejad had given, and it didn't even let the PM finish speaking. They took two of his words and added conclusions of their own. What exactly does "Death to Israel" mean to you? What does "wipe the Zionist entity of the face of the earth mean to you"? There are millions of Farsi speakers inside and outside Iran who know EXACTLY what Iran's leader has had mind for Israel.

Did Hitler make any direct threats towards any country as in "Germany will be attacking..." or did he allude to it, does N Korea's leader make direct threats towards the South or does he allude to it in phrases such as "they are in for a crushing defeat" or "we have a special unprecedented surprise them". Of course Iran is already at war and attacking Israel through its surrogates Hezbollah and Hamas but you are too ignorant or stupid to know it.

All you need to do is watch the videos objectively to realize we are dealing with a Muslim Hitler. But in your case you appear to be deaf, dumb and blind.

You idiot, ever since the Islamic Govt of Iran came to power in 1979 they have been dreaming and screaming and plotting for the destruction of Israel.
Was this before or after Israel shipped arms to the Iranian's?
Notations made by Secretary Weinberger in December 1985, state that "The disastrous November HAWK shipment prompted US officials to take direct control of the arms deals with Iran. Until then, Israel had been responsible for making the deliveries, for which the US agreed to replenish their stocks of American weapons."
Well, fancy that!

You say that when there is no proof of that happening.

Claiming Iran wants Israel destroyed through peaceful means is like claiming Hitler wanted to defeat Great Britain through peaceful means. Just one of the many areas you exhibit your ignorance in.
I never claimed Iran wanted to destroy Israel.

It appears those who hate Israel or the Jews are willing to side with their enemies no matter how disgusting or evil they are. And you are just one of them.
This isn't about me.
Irrelevant blabber. One of the first things Khomeini said when he came to power in 79 in Iran was that the Zionist entity needs to be destroyed, by whatever means. You have no knowledge of history. The garbage you derive from comical neo Nazi sites does not count as facts.

Irrelevant blabber. One of the first things Khomeini said when he came to power in 79 in Iran was that the Zionist entity needs to be destroyed, by whatever means. You have no knowledge of history. The garbage you derive from comical neo Nazi sites does not count as facts.
Um..............I'm not sure if you've noticed......................but.......................

Khomeini's dead!

The video with the PM was in reference about one single speech that Ahmadinejad had given, and it didn't even let the PM finish speaking. They took two of his words and added conclusions of their own. What exactly does "Death to Israel" mean to you? What does "wipe the Zionist entity of the face of the earth mean to you"? There are millions of Farsi speakers inside and outside Iran who know EXACTLY what Iran's leader has had mind for Israel.

Did Hitler make any direct threats towards any country as in "Germany will be attacking..." or did he allude to it, does N Korea's leader make direct threats towards the South or does he allude to it in phrases such as "they are in for a crushing defeat" or "we have a special unprecedented surprise them". Of course Iran is already at war and attacking Israel through its surrogates Hezbollah and Hamas but you are too ignorant or stupid to know it.

All you need to do is watch the videos objectively to realize we are dealing with a Muslim Hitler. But in your case you appear to be deaf, dumb and blind.
Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years. And what they say publically, is a result of all the threats directed at them by Israel and the US.

Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years. And what they say publically, is a result of all the threats directed at them by Israel and the US.

That's what we call "not true". At least via its proxy army in Lebanon and via its material support and funding for Islamic terrorism, Iran had attacked both the U.S. and Israel.

That's what we call "not true". At least via its proxy army in Lebanon and via its material support and funding for Islamic terrorism, Iran had attacked both the U.S. and Israel.

Hollie,

Iran has started no wars in hundreds of years, that is not true of either Israel or the US, who have both started multiple wars, in the past 60 years alone.

Iran has no proxy army in Lebanon.

What you call funding Islamic terrorism is not proven, just your personal allegations flung out for us here, and it is not starting wars.

Sherri

Hollie,

Iran has started no wars in hundreds of years, that is not true of either Israel or the US, who have both started multiple wars, in the past 60 years alone.

Iran has no proxy army in Lebanon.

What you call funding Islamic terrorism is not proven, just your personal allegations flung out for us here, and it is not starting wars.

Sherri
"Iran has no proxy army in Lebanon."

Well, shiver me timbers, Hizbollah must be a Boy Scout troop. I hate always being misinformed.

Forum List

Back