🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Issa Refuses To Release ‘Evidence’ That Obama Conspired With IRS To Target Tea Party

McCarthy never released his list of Communists in government either.

Exactly. Issa is cut from the same cloth. With Issa's shady past, I don't understand how he can even be a Congressman.

DON’T LOOK BACK: Darrell Issa, the congressman about to make life more difficult for President Obama, has had some troubles of his own.

A congressman just needs to meet the age requirement and been a citizen for seven years. Foreign born and felons are eligible.

Exactly. Issa is cut from the same cloth. With Issa's shady past, I don't understand how he can even be a Congressman.

DON’T LOOK BACK: Darrell Issa, the congressman about to make life more difficult for President Obama, has had some troubles of his own.

"Issa's shady past"....., WoW ! what a detective you are, i see where you uncovered his master plot that killed JFK, congratulations, step forward to receive your metal (sic)

A democrat calling a republican out for maybe having a shady past. Because your team of liberals only offer candidates that are pure as the driven snow.

:lmao:

Because being a lair, convicted felon, sexual offender is a resume enhancer for democrats. That's why criminals and felons never vote republican.

So criminals and convicted felons and sexual offenders never vote republican? Any proof? And what is a lair by the way?

Another bullshit thread by Lakhota. Issa has never claimed Obama conspired with the IRS to target conservatives.

Liberals lie and lie and lie and lie.

From Politico:

THE SPIN. To be fair, Cummings put his own spin on the partial transcripts he released Sunday.

He called partisan foul on Issa for insinuating that he had proof that the “White House” was involved.

“I think this interview and these statements go a long way to showing that the White House was not involved in this,” Cummings said.

But Issa never technically did that.

On TV just over a week ago, he simply suggested IRS headquarters in the Beltway knew about the unfair criteria and perhaps had a hand in creating it.

But that’s a huge difference from claiming to have evidence that the president directed the targeting.

Full IRS transcripts coming soon - Cummings releases new transcripts, says W.H. not involved - Republican IRS agent admits to ordering searches - 'BOLO' creation mystery unraveling - POLITICO Morning Tax - POLITICO.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2NoCiP1sJrg]CNN Host Confronts Darrell Issa - YouTube[/ame]

I can't view the you tube. I found one part of the transcript at the Examiner. But nothing in the part of the transcript they published has Issa saying Obama was conspiring with the IRS.

Have you got a transcript of that interview?

"Issa's shady past"....., WoW ! what a detective you are, i see where you uncovered his master plot that killed JFK, congratulations, step forward to receive your metal (sic)

He didn't mention JFK. You're trying to meet your posting quota and running out of material, correct?

A congressman just needs to meet the age requirement and been a citizen for seven years. Foreign born and felons are eligible.

Sure, just use the man in the White House as an example. Not foreign born, but more criminal than the escaped convicts in Con Air.

:p

He didn't mention JFK. You're trying to meet your posting quota and running out of material, correct?

Too bad you ran out of arguments a while back.

Sure, just use the man in the White House as an example. Not foreign born, but more criminal than the escaped convicts in Con Air.

Since we are a nation of laws - prove it - instead of just making paranoid shit up.

A democrat calling a republican out for maybe having a shady past. Because your team of liberals only offer candidates that are pure as the driven snow.

Because being a lair, convicted felon, sexual offender is a resume enhancer for democrats. That's why criminals and felons never vote republican.

So criminals and convicted felons and sexual offenders never vote republican? Any proof? And what is a lair by the way?

lair is a liberal word used in a fit of rage. Republicans are lairs. Lair can also be the dwelling place of a large animal or beast.

BWAHAHA

Since we are a nation of laws - prove it - instead of just making paranoid shit up.

Says the one who makes up paranoid shit up all the time. Shut the fuck up Lakhota.

On May 13, 2013, O’Donnell explained how the “IRS has gotten away with the crime” for 54 years:
Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code which defines social welfare organizations for tax-exempt purposes defines them this way: “Civic leagues or organizations not organized for profit but operated exclusively for the promotion of social welfare.”

Then, the IRS code does a magic trick and changes the meaning of the word exclusively: “To be operated exclusively to promote social welfare, an organization must operate primarily to further the common good and general welfare of the people of the community.”

?Exclusively? vs. ?primarily?: IRS law a ?disaster waiting to happen? | NBC News

See, what happened is that in 1959 under Republican President Eisenhower, the IRS illegally changed the wording of the law from "exclusively to primarily" which is why these groups, ALL OF THESE GROUPS, right or left, received tax exempt status illegally. They can only be 100% charitable organizations and nothing else. The so called scandal started way before Obama.

Don't you get it? The IRS can't just change the law. That comes from congress and they haven't changed it since, when? 1904 or something? Republicans, once again, have taken something they started and are trying to create a scandal against Obama. Same old playbook. Same old results.

:eusa_angel:

I was trying to be kinder and gentler tonight. But you nailed it.

Last edited:

i should know better than to waste a good joke on a witless, humorless liarberal.., went way over your head didn't ? aaah don't feeeeel too bad about it, a lot went over the heads of those in the Cookoos Nest also !! :up:

On May 13, 2013, O’Donnell explained how the “IRS has gotten away with the crime” for 54 years:
Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code which defines social welfare organizations for tax-exempt purposes defines them this way: “Civic leagues or organizations not organized for profit but operated exclusively for the promotion of social welfare.”

Then, the IRS code does a magic trick and changes the meaning of the word exclusively: “To be operated exclusively to promote social welfare, an organization must operate primarily to further the common good and general welfare of the people of the community.”

?Exclusively? vs. ?primarily?: IRS law a ?disaster waiting to happen? | NBC News

See, what happened is that in 1959 under Republican President Eisenhower, the IRS illegally changed the wording of the law from "exclusively to primarily" which is why these groups, ALL OF THESE GROUPS, right or left, received tax exempt status illegally. They can only be 100% charitable organizations and nothing else. The so called scandal started way before Obama.

Don't you get it? The IRS can't just change the law. That comes from congress and they haven't changed it since, when? 1904 or something? Republicans, once again, have taken something they started and are trying to create a scandal against Obama. Same old playbook. Same old results.

EXACTLY!!!!! Plus, no one even bothered to clarify what "primarily" meant.

Sure, JoeBlow made reference to Sally Hemmings and how she was raped by Thomas Jefferson and how he claimed Jefferson was a "slave rapist", but Joe wouldn't care if Obama had his way with a teenage girl in this day and age. That's how liberals work, they believe accountability only works one way, when in reality it works for everyone.

EXACTLY!!!!! Plus, no one even bothered to clarify what "primarily" meant.

That's half the problem. "Primarily" can mean whatever you want. The other half is - it doesn't matter. The law says "exclusively" and that's final and easy to understand. They get the status ONLY if they are 100% a charitable organization. Even a hint of politics could jeopardize that. Remember the Mormon church?

On June 9, 1978, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reversed its

Black skin is the Mark Of Cain?

Sure, JoeBlow made reference to Sally Hemmings and how she was raped by Thomas Jefferson and how he claimed Jefferson was a "slave rapist", but Joe wouldn't care if Obama had his way with a teenage girl in this day and age. That's how liberals work, they believe accountability only works one way, when in reality it works for everyone.

That's sick. You're fucked up.

That's sick. You're fucked up.

I know you don't like the fact that the President and you are acountable for your actions, but that doesnt make understanding personal accountability sick.

Forum List

Back