🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It Brings Me No Pleasure

No need for him to worry. I'll take pleasure in it enough for both of us.

Of course you would you useless turd. Anything bad for America is good for melon heads like you.

At least you could pretend to love this country when Obama was in office.

Which is odd because he proved in countless ways that he hates America too.
Deanna, just WAIT for the software to do its thing ...
I can see you now hitting that damned button....

I take pleasure every day watching Trump crush your dreams over and over.......best vote I have ever made
When Trump is in jail his 1, maybe 2 SC picks will be impeached. His EO's can be immediately reversed, and other than that he hasn't accomplished anything.
and then you woke up! :auiqs.jpg:

Well the Ds blew a gimme in 2016 because Hillary wouldn't get off her drunk ass to campaign and her supporter Comey got worried about her handing the election to Trump so he really sank her ass to save his own. now in 2018 the wackos are out in force to blow another gimme. 2020 they will find another way to lose.

I take pleasure every day watching Trump crush your dreams over and over.......best vote I have ever made
When Trump is in jail his 1, maybe 2 SC picks will be impeached. His EO's can be immediately reversed, and other than that he hasn't accomplished anything.
yeah he's going to jail over a minor campaign violation (that may not even be a violation)......keep on hoping bro.......

Of course you would you useless turd. Anything bad for America is good for melon heads like you.

Trump's removal is the best thing that could possibly happen to America. His and his family's imprisonments will be a close 2nd.

Why do you hate black people and a great economy?
he needs blacks to be on welfare......or else his commiecrats cant win.

Trump's removal is the best thing that could possibly happen to America. His and his family's imprisonments will be a close 2nd.

Why do you hate black people and a great economy?
he needs blacks to be on welfare......or else his commiecrats cant win.

I noticed he didnt respond.
Musta been at a clan rally.

I am afraid you are destined for disappointment.
It's a whole lot less likely that I'm headed for disappointment now than it was a few days ago :thup:

TRUMP'S GONNA CRASH & BURN ANY DAY NOW prediction #17,313
Just imagine how demoralized the anti-Trump base will be come Nov. 7 and he is still president and doing fine. :21:
Glad someone's still on the count.
I quit after # 15,738.
And that was only 2 days ago.

Did you get a tingle up and down your leg as you typed out your pitiful little dreams?
I bet you did.
With the country doing so well, those pathetic hopes and dreams are screwed all to hell.
HAHAHA!

you really don't understand how anything works do you?

Did you get a tingle up and down your leg as you typed out your pitiful little dreams?
I bet you did.
With the country doing so well, those pathetic hopes and dreams are screwed all to hell.
HAHAHA!
The coubtry’s been doing well for years. The traitor in chief’s impeachment will make things even better.

Be careful what you wish for

Be careful what you wish for
You weren’t. So fuck you.

you really don't understand how anything works do you?
^ Stupid comment

I am afraid you are destined for disappointment.
It's a whole lot less likely that I'm headed for disappointment now than it was a few days ago :thup:

TRUMP'S GONNA CRASH & BURN ANY DAY NOW prediction #17,313
Just imagine how demoralized the anti-Trump base will be come Nov. 7 and he is still president and doing fine. :21:
Glad someone's still on the count.
I quit after # 15,738.
And that was only 2 days ago.

It's a dirty, full time job, almost as bad as keeping track of the 371,843 lies, fibs, exaggerations, bad opinions and distortions Trump has told since taking office. The Left has a full team working on that 24/7, including reading every tweet at 4AM and following him to the john while he shaves.

I bet you did.
HAHAHA!
The coubtry’s been doing well for years.

Yes, exactly eighteen months. Before that, 2009 - 2016 was know as the worst mini-recession / borderline depression / slowest recovery ever since the 1920s.

Leaked, Liar, and partisan hacker.

Lied under Oath to Committees. Leaked classified data during an investigation.

His words mean nothing.

Forum List

Back