It doesn't matter what happens at the DNC. My city will go for Harris. Don't be like my home city.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
How did this all happen?

The Russians are bad and Trump colluded with them! You just keep saying that over and over again and the people will see it as truth! It's a lie, but that does not matter. The people will read and hear the lie repeated endlessly. The newspaper says it, the radio station says it, the college says it, so it must be true! The old recipe still works and in places like the city I grew up in it is working to the extent that mass schizophrenia has taken hold in the city population like an epidemic. The modern term is Trump Derangement Syndrome and there is no mask you can wear to avoid it.

The people in the city saw the reaction of the losing side in the presidential election of 2016. The opposition to that election swore it would take down the interloper in any way possible. The people in the city watched as the US, supposedly the hallmark of democracy and free speech, conducted itself like the Bulgarian Secret Police. They used security orgnizations designed to surveil foreign threats to spy on the populist outsider and a tainted state media to spread the lie to the masses.

Apparently, the Bush's, the Clinton's, and the Obama's had a plan that was interrupted by the upstart that was really championing the will of the people. They saw something rotten in Washington. This could not be allowed to stand by what the new guy called the "swamp". I don't think the people in my home city are ever going to understand what is actually happening. When someone has been neurologically conditioned and gaslit to believe lies they are sick with those lies and by the time the truth finally emerges that sickness is terminal.

You can't reason with these people; it's too late. When that kind of mass psychosis takes hold it has no quick cure. Even a botched assassination attempt cannot rescue them back to reality.

I hope the rest of the country does not follow the path of my home city.

How did this all happen?

The Russians are bad and Trump colluded with them! You just keep saying that over and over again and the people will see it as truth! It's a lie, but that does not matter. The people will read and hear the lie repeated endlessly. The newspaper says it, the radio station says it, the college says it, so it must be true! The old recipe still works and in places like the city I grew up in it is working to the extent that mass schizophrenia has taken hold in the city population like an epidemic. The modern term is Trump Derangement Syndrome and there is no mask you can wear to avoid it.

The people in the city saw the reaction of the losing side in the presidential election of 2016. The opposition to that election swore it would take down the interloper in any way possible. The people in the city watched as the US, supposedly the hallmark of democracy and free speech, conducted itself like the Bulgarian Secret Police. They used security orgnizations designed to surveil foreign threats to spy on the populist outsider and a tainted state media to spread the lie to the masses.

Apparently, the Bush's, the Clinton's, and the Obama's had a plan that was interrupted by the upstart that was really championing the will of the people. They saw something rotten in Washington. This could not be allowed to stand by what the new guy called the "swamp". I don't think the people in my home city are ever going to understand what is actually happening. When someone has been neurologically conditioned and gaslit to believe lies they are sick with those lies and by the time the truth finally emerges that sickness is terminal.

You can't reason with these people; it's too late. When that kind of mass psychosis takes hold it has no quick cure. Even a botched assassination attempt cannot rescue them back to reality.

I hope the rest of the country does not follow the path of my home city.

140 recorded meetings between the Trump campaign and Russians happened. Trump was the swamp. But your post is an example of the psychosis you are trying to put on those who oppose Trump.

140 recorded meetings between the Trump campaign and Russians happened. Trump was the swamp. But your post is an example of the psychosis you are trying to put on those who oppose Trump.
Democrats are crying crocodile tears. Democrats love Putin.

A great political ploy, accuse the opponent of what you do.

Yes, we oppose men pretending to be girls then physically beating them up. The horror you must feel that this will stop if Trump wins.

Forum List

Back