240 days and zero rain , Is over !!

Yes the rain only lasted 40 min or so
I have never seen oceans falling from the skies as you have
It’s a miracle

It’s a miracle
From drier than a popcorn fart to a mini deluge! In my mind I can envision steam rising up from the wet sidewalks/streets!

I have not been in Vegas since 1978 when we visited my cousins and aunt. We stayed at Circus-Circus back when the mafia ran it...

4/100ths but whose counting.
In Clark County (Washington, not Nevada) I remember one time years ago an entire inch of rain fell in the space of half an hour. I have only been to Las Vegas twice in my life. The first time I was with my family and I was almost run over -- quite deliberately -- in a parking garage. The second time I was only passing through after escaping a slew of false and fraudulent criminal charges filed by a marijuana-addled district attorney in Clark County, and I pulled over to rest somewhere 100 miles or so southeast of Las Vegas on the freeway, and was woken by a rattlesnake that had somehow gotten into my car. (I had had a stowaway, and been almost hijacked in Boise, Idaho a week earlier), and as I continued toward Los Angeles and San Diego, I became aware of an armed mob of drivers actively pursuing me.

In Clark County (Washington, not Nevada) I remember one time years ago an entire inch of rain fell in the space of half an hour. I have only been to Las Vegas twice in my life. The first time I was with my family and I was almost run over -- quite deliberately -- in a parking garage. The second time I was only passing through after escaping a slew of false and fraudulent criminal charges filed by a marijuana-addled district attorney in Clark County, and I pulled over to rest somewhere 100 miles or so southeast of Las Vegas on the freeway, and was woken by a rattlesnake that had somehow gotten into my car. (I had had a stowaway, and been almost hijacked in Boise, Idaho a week earlier), and as I continued toward Los Angeles and San Diego, I became aware of an armed mob of drivers actively pursuing me.

The guy in the car in the parking lot may have been drunk. Yet, no excuse especially if you were with your family.

But what were you doing to get the DA on you?

Las Vegas was a much better place when the Mafia ran it,
I hate Mafia. They attempted to murder me, and that Vegas shit don't stay in Vegas like they let on it does.
What did you do? Unlike blacks the Mafia doesn't kill for sport.
The streets were safer. The prices cheaper and the entertainment better.

There was an old guy, last I saw him he was working at New York. I don't know what his name was but everyone called him Spider. He wore a big ring of a spider in amber. He was a mob enforcer back in the day. He had a million stories. I'm sure he died long ago, I'm almost privileged for having known him.

I hate Mafia. They attempted to murder me, and that Vegas shit don't stay in Vegas like they let on it does.

51D8653A-C984-4446-BC2B-11CB71585BC1.jpeg

You are not missing anything !! This place is a total sewer pipe of the “ genetically damaged “
I hear Boise is the last good city left ??

I have not been in Vegas since 1978 when we visited my cousins and aunt. We stayed at Circus-Circus back when the mafia ran it...
The Vegas boss , Tony spilatro, used to run a front store inside CC

The real Vegas boss was in Chicago
The under boss of Vegas just died of COVID and I was able to meet him 2 yrs ago

It’s a miracle
I took a trip to the Vegas area in the early '80s to study desert terrains since we wanted to see an arid area. It rained every day while we were there and people were drowning. Still a great trip though, beautiful country. I always think of Vegas as an adult's Disney World.

Don’t they just steal water from the Colorado river via damning up lake Mead? Who needs rain? They need it to rain in Colorado and Utah.

Forum List

Back