It is certainly true that those who support abortion are monsters...

But not one of you anti-abortion types have given a single reason why women should be stripped of their rights to make decisions about whether or not to have a baby.
Because they know their argument rests on religion, and they know it is not a compelling argument in a secular society to take away the rights of others, "Because my favorite god says so, just ask him!"

So, instead, we get treated to this dog and pony show.
It’s based on morality
No, it's based on religious belief. Almost exclusively. You think fetuses have "souls", so you think abortion is murder. You can call that morality, but, if that's morality (based on magical hoo-ha), then so is blowing yourself up at a bus stop because your god says to do it.
No morality
You forgot to type a sentence.

Nobody “supports” abortion. Some do support allowing the woman to make the decision the law allows her to make. We understand that law is fact and does not fit well with emotion driven feelings
It’s murder. The baby is alive so it’s murder.

But not one of you anti-abortion types have given a single reason why women should be stripped of their rights to make decisions about whether or not to have a baby.
Because they know their argument rests on religion, and they know it is not a compelling argument in a secular society to take away the rights of others, "Because my favorite god says so, just ask him!"

Completely ignorant comment. There are lots of prolifers who are not religious, but who are smart enough to understand that location is not what determines human life.

You hold outdated, ignorant stereotypes.

It’s based on morality
No, it's based on religious belief. Almost exclusively. You think fetuses have "souls", so you think abortion is murder. You can call that morality, but, if that's morality (based on magical hoo-ha), then so is blowing yourself up at a bus stop because your god says to do it.
No morality
Didn’t need one

It’s based on morality
No morality
Didn’t need one
Didn't make a point, either.

Nobody “supports” abortion. Some do support allowing the woman to make the decision the law allows her to make. We understand that law is fact and does not fit well with emotion driven feelings
It’s murder. The baby is alive so it’s murder.
If it were murder then it would not be legal. Once again, facts are troubling to those driven by emotion

I want to know where a pregnant woman was killed and the perp wasn’t charged for the baby as well!
Which, of course, is completely consistent with pro-choice views.
So? I say fk you to anyone ok with killing a baby
Good for you. While I am personally against getting an abortion, I say it is the woman's choice.
Why, why does she get to kill a baby?

Okay, raise your hands: Who here has been to a funeral for a miscarriage?

Whoever just raised their hand is LYING.

We know there is a difference between a fetus and a baby, inherently.

I want to know where a pregnant woman was killed and the perp wasn’t charged for the baby as well!
Good for you. While I am personally against getting an abortion, I say it is the woman's choice.
She doesn't, what a dumb question.

Because it’s not one
“Why does she get to kill a baby”
What emotional drivel.

You just said it was the woman’s choice! Did you misspeak?

Because it’s not one
“Why does she get to kill a baby”
What emotional drivel.
It’s a baby a human baby. Do you think it’s a fish?

You just said it was the woman’s choice! Did you misspeak?
Did you?

Forum List

Back