It is hard to believe that a person of my background would admit that GOP is a joke

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I do not like to gloat about myself, but ANYONE can state that "I once was this but now I'm that" as a form of propaganda, to have more credibility, but reality is that we came here as political refuges from USSR few years before its' collapse and we were very happy to come to USA and I would say much more patriotic than your average American. I despised Bill Clinton and his hypocrisy and it is during his second term that I started paying closer attention to US politics. And so when I say that GOP and the Fox News is a joke, it really IS a joke. let's see if some right wing nut will introduce the word left, liberal or democrat

It's only a matter of time before voters on both sides realize they've been conned. But by then it will be too late.

The Op is a straight up kook with a VERY high opinion of himself....oh hell is he a Jake sock?

I do not like to gloat about myself, but ANYONE can state that "I once was this but now I'm that" as a form of propaganda, to have more credibility, but reality is that we came here as political refuges from USSR few years before its' collapse and we were very happy to come to USA and I would say much more patriotic than your average American. I despised Bill Clinton and his hypocrisy and it is during his second term that I started paying closer attention to US politics. And so when I say that GOP and the Fox News is a joke, it really IS a joke. let's see if some right wing nut will introduce the word left, liberal or democrat

You said that when you say the GOP is a joke, it is a joke. So you are saying you're kidding...or you're saying you are an asshole who can't express himself.

Forum List

Back