This Republican

I guess one of the the democrat strategies is to pretend to leave the republican party without joining the democrat party. Meanwhile they carefully avoid being in a position where they have to defend or support Biden.
Back in the real world, we always support Biden.

That's entry #72 on the "what's great about being a Democrat" list. Our candidates are good intelligent people, so we proudly and publicly support them.

I do feel sorry for Republicans. Their candidates are almost always awful human beings, so they always need to deflect away from that with whataboutisms and insults and loony conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
Considering is not the same thing as being. But how can you embrace the Democrat methods, policies, track record?
Because they're good, moral and successful.

Only the people who hate America with a white-hot fire oppose those policies.

Remember, you can't gaslight anyone who isn't part of your cult.

Now, by all means, show everyone how rational you are by raving about the phantom Marxists in your head.

Back in the real world, we always support Biden.

That's entry #72 on the "what's great about being a Democrat" list. Our candidates are good intelligent people, so we proudly and publicly support them.

I do feel sorry for Republicans. Their candidates are almost always awful human beings, so they always need to deflect away from that with whataboutisms and insults and loony conspiracy theories.
you just sound like a die hard democrat....

And the problem is?

I mean, that's like saying "You sound like a die hard American patriot!".
you die hard party assholes are ripping this country apart......thats the problem.....tit for tat......both party die hards saying how their shit dont stink,while both parties stink up the place...

you die hard party assholes are ripping this country apart......thats the problem.....
Cool, a bothsiderism BS argument.

No, it doesn't make you look edgy and smart. It makes you look like a gutless excuser-of-evil.

Alas, history shows that won't stop you from going up against the wall. Only the TrueBelievers in evil escape that fate.

"Golly, that Hitler fellow is bad, but did you see how impolite those social Democrats are! A pox on both houses, I say!".

Cool, a bothsiderism BS argument.

No, it doesn't make you look edgy and smart. It makes you look like a gutless excuser-of-evil.

Alas, history shows that won't stop you from going up against the wall. Only the TrueBelievers in evil escape that fate.

"Golly, that Hitler fellow is bad, but did you see how impolite those social Democrats are! A pox on both houses, I say!".
yea thats what it is........the excuser of evil is you asswipes with your "lessor" of 2 evil bullshit.....YOU excuse it not me...

My goodness -- all these self-described republicans who decided to be extreme leftists, instead.

Must be some sort of disease.

I joined the Republican Party on Dec 9, 1973.
The party, at that time, closely aligned with my, admittedly, inexperienced world view.

Smaller government, check
Less foreign involvement, check
defend personal freedoms, ummmm, not so much but check

Across the 70s and 80s my GOP valued honor, intellect, knowledge.
Then clinton came along and I saw my GOP begin to degrade into the anarchy we see today.

Hell, i was not Clinton fan (at the time) but I was not so obsessed with hating Clinton that I agreed with the GOP dysfunction at any attempt to govern.

Then along came Fox news who made the conscious decision to become the propaganda arm of the GOP and to abandon all pretext of actual factual reporting.
And the GOP under Bush went right along.
Truth became fungible in the GOP.
Honor became a joke.

Then came Obama and the GOP lost its mind.
Tea Parties and Tea Baggers.
Racism not just accepted, but embraced, celebrated.
Governing was no longer the purpose of the GOP
Owning the Libs became the GOP's sole political activity.

The GOP was rapidly becoming the Whigs but no one seemed willing to stop it.

Then Romney...
don't get me wrong, 10 years earlier Mitt would have been a great candidate.
But in 2012, 4 years after the GOP drove the global economy over a cliff...
With a solid chance to defeat Obama...
The GOP nominated a guy who was part of the 2008 collapse.
Made millions from the collapse...
And the thing is, despite this...
Romney was still the GOP's best candidate
What with the others being a senile Ron Paul, an equally senile Gingrich who started this GOP slide, and, of course, every Queer person's favorite, Rick Santorum.

But did the GOP learn its lesson?
Bring on Trump.
Lost the election by 3m votes
Lost Senate seats
Lost House seats
But governed as if he had a "supermajority"

While the GOP had go on to embrace, ignorance, racism, stupidity, they had till 2016 still generally acted as a lawful organization.

On January 20, 2017, that all changed.
First came Flynn an obvious Russian actor.
Trump didn't want to fire him but was forced into it.
Then Trump tried to strong-arm the FBI
and the result of that attempt at extortion left the GOP bereft of whatever dignity it still retained.

My GOP is dead and I see no way to revive it so i'm left with choosing among the DEMS.
What a complete sac of B.S

Forum List

Back