It Is Time To Start the Deportations

That is your opinion, which most people do not share, but do explain why you think we are so horrible.
which part do you like about it? the centuries of genocide, jim crow, the CIA, mcdonalds?
What does "centuries of genocide and Jim Crow" have to do with the culture in the US in 2017? As for the CIA, its an amazing government branch that has likely saved the world many times over and they continue to keep us save every day.

McDonalds is a gigantic success, opening its stores all across the globe. They created a product that the world likes, so what are you even talking about? Because its unhealthy? Who gives a fuck? Ice cream is unhealthy too, but people are still going to eat it.
well mcdonalds didn't exactly invent the hamburger but thats another topic. What is it about US culture that you think is so great? I'm assuming you mean great for wealthy white christian hetero males right? You can't mean black people or the ironically named native americans
Do you think black people would rather live in the US or in Africa? We both already know the answer to that question. Clearly black people like our culture better. Even Africans like our culture more, which is why they want to come here.

The only problems black people have in the US are created by their own sub-culture. Once they start behaving like "wealthy white christian hetero males", they will reap all the rewards that everyone else enjoys.
so you think slavery was a good thing, is that what they teach in your culture?
Do you not live in the US? What a weird question, but let me answer it. No, i have never in my life been taught that slavery is a good thing.

The only places on earth that still practices slavery are mostly in Africa, but some in the Middle East as well. Clearly that makes them bad people.

which part do you like about it? the centuries of genocide, jim crow, the CIA, mcdonalds?
What does "centuries of genocide and Jim Crow" have to do with the culture in the US in 2017? As for the CIA, its an amazing government branch that has likely saved the world many times over and they continue to keep us save every day.

McDonalds is a gigantic success, opening its stores all across the globe. They created a product that the world likes, so what are you even talking about? Because its unhealthy? Who gives a fuck? Ice cream is unhealthy too, but people are still going to eat it.
well mcdonalds didn't exactly invent the hamburger but thats another topic. What is it about US culture that you think is so great? I'm assuming you mean great for wealthy white christian hetero males right? You can't mean black people or the ironically named native americans
Do you think black people would rather live in the US or in Africa? We both already know the answer to that question. Clearly black people like our culture better. Even Africans like our culture more, which is why they want to come here.

The only problems black people have in the US are created by their own sub-culture. Once they start behaving like "wealthy white christian hetero males", they will reap all the rewards that everyone else enjoys.
so you think slavery was a good thing, is that what they teach in your culture?
Do you not live in the US? What a weird question, but let me answer it. No, i have never in my life been taught that slavery is a good thing.

The only places on earth that still practices slavery are mostly in Africa, but some in the Middle East as well. Clearly that makes them bad people.
you just slavery was a good thing, because black people are better off as slaves, did you make that up by yourself or does that kind of sick mentality come from years of living in the USA?

you just slavery was a good thing, because black people are better off as slaves, did you make that up by yourself or does that kind of sick mentality come from years of living in the USA?
I said no such thing. Are you losing this argument so badly that in order to win, you now you have to pretend that i said things i never said? You are a very weak debater. Im not interested in arguing with you over your made up quotes.

I said no such thing. Are you losing this argument so badly that in order to win, you now you have to pretend i said things i never said? You are a very weak debater. Im not interested in arguing with you over your made up quotes.
would you let mexicans in if they agreed to be your slave? thats what you really want after all isn't it?

I said no such thing. Are you losing this argument so badly that in order to win, you now you have to pretend i said things i never said? You are a very weak debater. Im not interested in arguing with you over your made up quotes.
would you let mexicans in if they agreed to be your slave? thats what you really want after all isn't it?
Ah, more fake arguments produced from your own imagination. I suggest you find a different strategy in the future if you intend on ever winning a debate. Thanks for playing.

Ah, more fake arguments produced from your own imagination. I suggest you find a different strategy in the future if you intend on ever winning a debate. Thanks for playing.
do you think mexicans would be better off as your slaves? yes or no? is feigning ignorance and refusing to answer questions part of your culture as well?

They really are THAT STUPID folks.

You're not dealing with rational cognizant human beings here people, you're dealing with parrots.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="PurpleOwl, post: 16828008, member: 58381]

They really are THAT STUPID folks.

You're not dealing with rational cognizant human beings here people, you're dealing with parrots.

where have you heard some one make that argument?

Trump has taken office and got his feet wet. Now it's time to get down to business. I know he has got to get the ACA repealed and we have to pass a budget, but he and his people can multitask.

Here's the deal: all people in this nation illegally have got to go...NOW.

We are going into growing season, so there is some farm work to do. What we should do is replace the beaners with American workers. We take everyone who does not have a job, including all those who have "left the labor force" and put them to work. If you are able bodied, you work. If you get Gov benefits and have a SS disability rating of 50% or less, you go to work. With the savings realized by not having to take care of the illegals we can subsidize the American work force that will be assigned to agriculture jobs. These wages will then be put back into the economy rather than being sent to Mexico, resulting in a net gain to our economy.

Basically, we draft the unemployed people into the agricultural work force. It does not take much to pick beans or whatever. It is good, honest work that needs to be done. We can call it the "Ag Force". Make them report, then we ship them to the needed areas. We can even subsidize their living with a per diem to get this program started. The cost savings of getting rid of the beaners will pay for the program.

There is absolutely no reason to have Americans not working, enjoying the benefits of being American while giving nothing back, with illegals in the country doing necessary jobs. This is patently absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The left will cry and say that no Americans will do those jobs. Well, they have managed to brainwash some people through schools and liberal rhetoric and have made them feel so entitled that an honest day's work is beneath them.

Of course, they'll also say that the jobs don't pay enough, at least not for citizens. Only brown skin people should work their butts off for cheap wages. Love how that fake concern for people who want a better life guides the liberal policy.

They contradict themselves constantly with the whole demand for higher minimum yet still keeping that cheap slave labor that only illegal aliens can provide.

Used to be that young people did those jobs so they could buy their own shit. Didn't get so many freebies back in the day. Other jobs that are predominantly done by illegals these days used to be good paying jobs with good benefits.

It's liberal policies that drove down wages. Now they blame everyone else.

If citizens take the jobs, wages and benefits will start to increase because companies will have to make changes to gain and keep employees. And the cost of some produce might go up. Good incentive to grow your own garden.

do you think mexicans would be better off as your slaves? yes or no? is feigning ignorance and refusing to answer questions part of your culture as well?
Where the fuck do you live? No one thinks slavery is cool in the US. Are YOU looking for a slave or something? Whats with all this slave talk?

Trump has taken office and got his feet wet. Now it's time to get down to business. I know he has got to get the ACA repealed and we have to pass a budget, but he and his people can multitask.

We are going into growing season, so there is some farm work to do. What we should do is replace the beaners with American workers. We take everyone who does not have a job, including all those who have "left the labor force" and put them to work. If you are able bodied, you work. If you get Gov benefits and have a SS disability rating of 50% or less, you go to work. With the savings realized by not having to take care of the illegals we can subsidize the American work force that will be assigned to agriculture jobs. These wages will then be put back into the economy rather than being sent to Mexico, resulting in a net gain to our economy.

Basically, we draft the unemployed people into the agricultural work force. It does not take much to pick beans or whatever. It is good, honest work that needs to be done. We can call it the "Ag Force". Make them report, then we ship them to the needed areas. We can even subsidize their living with a per diem to get this program started. The cost savings of getting rid of the beaners will pay for the program.

There is absolutely no reason to have Americans not working, enjoying the benefits of being American while giving nothing back, with illegals in the country doing necessary jobs. This is patently absurd.

The left will cry and say that no Americans will do those jobs. Well, they have managed to brainwash some people through schools and liberal rhetoric and have made them feel so entitled that an honest day's work is beneath them.

Of course, they'll also say that the jobs don't pay enough, at least not for citizens. Only brown skin people should work their butts off for cheap wages. Love how that concern for people who want a better life guides the liberal policy.

They contradict themselves constantly with the whole demand for higher minimum yet still keeping that cheap slave labor that only illegal aliens can provide.

Used to be that young people did those jobs so they could buy their own shit. Didn't get so many freebies back in the day. Other jobs that are predominantly done by illegals these days used to be good paying jobs with good benefits.

If citizens take the jobs, wages and benefits will start to increase because companies will have to make changes to gain and keep employees. And the cost of some produce might go up. Good incentive to grow your own garden.
they wouldnt be "illegal" citizens if your racists just let them in the country legally

Where the fuck do you live? No one thinks slavery is cool in the US. Are YOU looking for a slave or something? Whats with all this slave talk?
pretty much every republican Ive ever met wants slavery.... why do you think black people never vote republican?

why do you think black people never vote republican?
...because they are culturally inferior, which breeds ignorance. Sub cultures are well known for producing broken people. Its a real shame.

why do you think black people never vote republican?
...because they are culturally inferior, which breeds ignorance. Sub cultures are well known to produce broken people.
i get that you think black people are inferior you dont have to spell it out for me.... its part of your "culture"
No, black people are fine. Only the ones who are raised in black culture end up with massive problems. Those who are raised in white neighborhoods do great. Get rid of that awful black culture and the black community will be just as capable of success as anyone else.

Quit confusing race with culture. They arent the same thing.

pretty much every republican Ive ever met wants slavery.... why do you think black people never vote republican?

You go around coffee shops and bars and ask people if they want slavery? I've been Republican most of my adult life, my friends are conservative, most of my family are conservative, and I never heard anything so stupid in my life.

Maybe you're so brainwashed by the left that when they tell you what to think, you believe Republicans said what your puppet masters told you they said.

Why do blacks vote Democrat? Because they are politically ignorant. Politics is not something you hear black people discussing. It just doesn't interest most blacks. The few that do take an interest in politics are Republicans.

Ask a black man how he votes, and he will tell you Democrat. Ask him why, and he will tell you Democrats are for the poor people and Republicans are for the rich. Ask who told him that, and he will tell you the Democrats.

But you on the left better pray blacks never take an interest or start to study politics, because the biggest fear a Democrat politician has is an informed voter.

Of course, they'll also say that the jobs don't pay enough, at least not for citizens. Only brown skin people should work their butts off for cheap wages. Love how that concern for people who want a better life guides the liberal policy.

they wouldnt be "illegal" citizens if your racists just let them in the country legally

And we wouldn't have thieves, murderers and rapists if we didn't have any laws against it.

Forum List

Back