It looks as though Miami will be unaffected...

Does this mean Jennifer Lawrence will think Mother Nature now likes Trump and global warming is bullshit?

Hmm...

It doesn't matter if many evacuated.

Prevention is better than cure, and if nothing bad happens then it's all good in my opinion.:dunno:

• Banned
It be a pain in the ass, the people should sue The mainstream media

Miami is not quite safe.
They are just safer then they were yesterday.
Even though the center will be on the west side of Florida
Miami and Fort Lauderdale will still flirt with hurricane force winds.
Not to mention the 5-8ft storm surge.

• Banned
Miami is not quite safe.
Even so, evacuation was probably unnecessary.

maxresdefault.jpg

The people in the Miami area should sucker punch this fucker for telling them to evacuate... lol

Miami is not quite safe.
Honestly I do not believe in curfews or mandatory evacuations.
People should be the one making the decision on what is safe for them not the government. The other problem is if you listened to the government and evacuated, after the storm it maybe many days before you are allowed back to your home.

It looks as though 80 to 85 mph winds and a storm surge of couple of feet... and what the people have to look forward to on their return... Looting

What a fucking pain in the ass, leave it up to the mainstream media just fucking up people's lives...

Miami is not quite safe.
Honestly I do not believe in curfews or mandatory evacuations.
People should be the one making the decision on what is safe for them not the government. The other problem is if you listened to the government and evacuated, after the storm it maybe many days before you are allowed back to your home.

A part of me wants to disagree with mandatory evacuations, but we aren't the ones who have to clean up the bodies. Sticking around despite every warning is selfish.

It looks as though 80 to 85 mph winds and a storm surge of couple of feet... and what the people have to look forward to on their return... Looting

What a fucking pain in the ass, leave it up to the mainstream media just fucking up people's lives...

The media didn't level Barbuda. A fucking hurricane did.

They are backing off on the wind speed looks like it's only going to be 70 mph... what a fuckup.

It looks as though Miami will be unaffected...

What are you looking at that leads you to think that? You are aware that the paths shown on news reports pertain to the eye of the hurricane, not the whole hurricane, aren't you?

I'm looking at a hurricane having a ~300 mile diameter, which is about twice width of FL. That the eye of the hurricane may miss Miami is absolutely no basis for thinking Miami "will be unaffected."

I'm hearing that Miami will suffer storm surge for sure. Parts of Miami flood in passing-through heavy rain. In my mind, suffering storm surge is far from "unaffected."

Forecasted track and wind speeds at 6:00 p.m. today. (It's ~6:30 p.m. as I write this.)

Charleston, SC and points farther north on the Atlantic coast appear unlikely to suffer much beyond heavy rain, flooding, and high winds of the sort brought by a big thunderstorm.

In any case, my idea of "unaffected" is what London, England will experience as a result of Irma.

Last edited:

. Gotta disagree with you here... Where were you prior to the evacuation orders on your strong opinions ? Waited till you could be right before writing your OP eh ? The thing is that you still might be wrong or pre-mature in your assessment.

They are backing off on the wind speed looks like it's only going to be 70 mph... what a fuckup.
. Don't make a fool of yourself. Please !

Forum List

Back