It looks as though Miami will be unaffected...

STORM SURGE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR MIAMI ... Forecast: 45-55 mph with occasional gusts to 75 mph - Window for Tropical Storm force winds: until ...

as expected

If I was a store owner in a populated place like Miami I would set up Claymore mines and grenades with tripwires if I evacuated my store…
It always amazes me that progressives actually support this type of behavior… LOL

Words cannot begin to describe what absolute fucking morons Rustic and Zander are.

It's Darwinism at work.

You're the one that lives in Florida......

:rofl:
Im just north and west to MIami
Let me say :
1 . The Hurricane Center could not have had it more wrong on both the track and the strength of Irma regarding Dade and Broward counties.
2, Most of the electrical outages are due to fallen trees, which means the Florida Power and Light were no doing their jobs since they are responsible for clearing tree limbs from the power lines. The had the whole summer to do this, and they failed in their jobs.
3, Hurricane Reporters are brain damaged.
. You couldn't afford your light bill if they went out and tried to clear every single line in one Summer.... Budgets are only so big for work to get done, and your naieve post reflects your ignorance of these things. As far as the other goes, better safe than sorry.
FLP rapes its customers now on their monthly bills, so the least they could do is to do their jobs as promised

As a former resident of Florida, let me tell you that the property owner is responsible for maintaining the trees that get into the power lines. Fortunately, the power companies usually do it for you for no charge.
Umm, not trying to dispute you, but you must be talking about the insulated service line coming to the house, but the uninsulated lines at the street the utility keeps up. To dangerous to require the customers to keep up a tree around an uninsulated line.

Well DUH!

Words cannot begin to describe what absolute fucking morons Rustic and Zander are.

It's Darwinism at work.

You're the one that lives in Florida......

:rofl:
Im just north and west to MIami
Let me say :
1 . The Hurricane Center could not have had it more wrong on both the track and the strength of Irma regarding Dade and Broward counties.
2, Most of the electrical outages are due to fallen trees, which means the Florida Power and Light were no doing their jobs since they are responsible for clearing tree limbs from the power lines. The had the whole summer to do this, and they failed in their jobs.
3, Hurricane Reporters are brain damaged.
. You couldn't afford your light bill if they went out and tried to clear every single line in one Summer.... Budgets are only so big for work to get done, and your naieve post reflects your ignorance of these things. As far as the other goes, better safe than sorry.
FLP rapes its customers now on their monthly bills, so the least they could do is to do their jobs as promised

As a former resident of Florida, let me tell you that the property owner is responsible for maintaining the trees that get into the power lines. Fortunately, the power companies usually do it for you for no charge.
Umm, not trying to dispute you, but you must be talking about the insulated service line coming to the house, but the uninsulated lines at the street the utility keeps up. To dangerous to require the customers to keep up a tree around an uninsulated line.

Well DUH!
:welcome:

And the looting parties have started. Shoes ??? Really ! What ever happened to bread, can goods, matches, water, come on y'all you know stuff like that ??

Storm surges of 8-20 feet height stops 1500-1800 inland feet from shore(at inches deep) and gone. Have a bag of microwave "popcorn". Much more dangerous

Tell that to the people in Houston.
That wasn't a storm surge sweetie. It was a rain event. You can't comprehend the difference due to being a flag waving, murkin ed-jew-mikated idiot

I'd be pissed if I evacuated...

My, this mindless thread certainly worked out "well" didn't it.

Miami was so "unaffected" that a week later its baseball team had to play their home games in Milwaukee.

Not because of damage to their own stadium, but because having the event there would have disrupted the ongoing efforts in cleanup, rescue and infrastructure rebuild.

Good thing the place wasn't "affected" huh.

I'd be pissed if I evacuated...

My, this mindless thread certainly worked out "well" didn't it.

Miami was so "unaffected" that a week later its baseball team had to play their home games in Milwaukee.

Not because of damage to their own stadium, but because having the event there would have disrupted the ongoing efforts in cleanup, rescue and infrastructure rebuild.

Good thing the place wasn't "affected" huh.
Hurricanes happen to Florida… They have to live with it that's part of it. The federal government dropped the ball on this one… lol

Forum List

Back