It looks like the Ds are Trying to Lose the Mid-Terms

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Pelosi, Waters, both Clintons and Schumer have all been busy making Trump look good, What's next Obama explaining why he said nothing about the apology to American Indians that was in the 2010 Defense bill, he approves of the baby kebobs his party's founder used against the Creeks in the Horseshoe Bend operation in 1814?

This is the most half-witted mid-term campaign ever and the economy for the only time on record has more job openings than job seekers. This is the wrong time for a collective brain fart.

Pelosi, Waters, both Clintons and Schumer have all been busy making Trump look good, What's next Obama explaining why he said nothing about the apology to American Indians that was in the 2010 Defense bill, he approves of the baby kebobs his party's founder used against the Creeks in the Horseshoe Bend operation in 1814?

This is the most half-witted mid-term campaign ever and the economy for the only time on record has more job openings than job seekers. This is the wrong time for a collective brain fart.
Tax cuts are crumbs
unemployment numbers don't matter
MS13 are good people
Guns are evil
Felons like pedophiles should vote and run for office

I mean who couldn't get behind this awesome agenda?????????????

You would really have to own a halfbrain to believe that Presidents are in charge of the private sector economy. We were in such a long deep recession that it was certain to bounce back strong, regardless of who was sitting in the Oval office. In fact it started coming back 2 years before Obama left office, no matter how much Trump has tried to deny that.
47b1da573124671ca7ed6b7435440c7b--political-quotes-political-satire.jpg

The only person that has their thumb on the economy is the Federal Reserve chairman who will raise and lower interest rates, and the Federal Reserve banks operate separately and independently from the Federal Government. And they are due to raise interest rates to slow the economy down.

Democrats are looking at a major victory this year. They are viable candidates in many areas, and probably will take the house, and possibly the senate.
CNN poll: Democratic advantages grow ahead of 2018 midterms - CNNPolitics

A blue Tsunami is coming to a Republican seat near you. Here are the stats, links and pictures of these special elections over the last year.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

By electing Trump you have effectively killed the Republican party.

Then the impeachment proceedings will begin.
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections
Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me

Nothing like admitting GUILT in those statements--:auiqs.jpg:

For more on that go to this link on this board and scroll down to post # 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Last edited:

Tax cuts are crumbs
MS13 are good people
Guns are evil

Let us NOT forget that a INCREASE in taxes and HIGHER unemployment make for a better economy.
Whose I'm not sure, sure as hell ain't ours.

You would really have to own a halfbrain to believe that Presidents are in charge of the private sector economy. We were in such a long deep recession that it was certain to bounce back strong, regardless of who was sitting in the Oval office. In fact it started coming back 2 years before Obama left office, no matter how much Trump has tried to deny that.
47b1da573124671ca7ed6b7435440c7b--political-quotes-political-satire.jpg

The only person that has their thumb on the economy is the Federal Reserve chairman who will raise and lower interest rates, and the Federal Reserve banks operate separately and independently from the Federal Government. And they are due to raise interest rates to slow the economy down.

Democrats are looking at a major victory this year. They are viable candidates in many areas, and probably will take the house, and possibly the senate.
CNN poll: Democratic advantages grow ahead of 2018 midterms - CNNPolitics

A blue Tsunami is coming to a Republican seat near you. Here are the stats, links and pictures of these special elections over the last year.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

By electing Trump you have effectively killed the Republican party.

Then the impeachment proceedings will begin.
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections
Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me

Nothing like admitting GUILT in those statements--:auiqs.jpg:

For more on that go to this link on this board and scroll down to post # 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia
USMB NEEDS a total fucking moron icon for YOUR comments.

now we have more jobs than people looking,,,actually i am looking foward to seeing monkeys hand me my meals at the Burger King/Wendys drive thru

Dem's worst nightmare, that Trump would cut taxes and kick the economy and jobs into high gear. They have no counter to Trumps huge wins on these issues.

Dem's worst nightmare, that Trump would cut taxes and kick the economy and jobs into high gear. They have no counter to Trumps huge wins on these issues.

While true they don't have to combine idiocy and psychosis in plying the bad hand they created for themselves.

Tax cuts are crumbs
MS13 are good people
Guns are evil

Those with a greater than room temperature IQ?

Tax cuts are crumbs
MS13 are good people
Guns are evil

Ha, Spot On. Another nominee for 'Post of the Year.' :thup:

Well the economy is doing great and UE is the lowest its been in decades. Trump will get the credit.

He's done some good things for we the taxpayer. I'd vote for the man in 2020.

Trump's idea of diplomacy is

A) you think we need you half as bad as you need us let me demonstrate your error.

B) No this not blackmail. Blackmail is when we do a heavily armed unrequested dip the flag cruise to one of your ports.

That negotiating style is something the Ds could run on but Won't

Under the purple-lipped Obamaggot and his Star-Trek-salt-vampire-in-a-dress wife-like thing, Democrats got this delusion that you can actually win elections simply by calling everyone racist over and over and over again.

Tax cuts are crumbs
MS13 are good people
Guns are evil

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DEMOCRATS WAY!!!

( YES, SARCASM AT IT WORST!!! )

Tax cuts are crumbs
MS13 are good people
Guns are evil

What a nice pile of strawmen you have there! This is the height of your wit? Really?

Sad.

While true they don't have to combine idiocy and psychosis in plying the bad hand they created for themselves.

Its official Dem's are losing their shit over Trump's wins. Sen. Joe Manchin, DEMOCRAT W.Va. just announced he regrets backing Hillary and could back President Trump’s re-election in 2020 (deep breath) :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Tax cuts are crumbs
MS13 are good people
Guns are evil

What a nice pile of strawmen you have there! This is the height of your wit? Really?

Sad.
You hate the truth...nothing I can do about it

Forum List

Back