It should have been evident Obama was prone to lie IF anyone read his "Dreams from My Father"..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
From Obama's book "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

Now I can excuse the first time Obama voters because Obama was counting on...
"Fool the voters once...shame on Obama,
Fool the voters twice..shame the voters!"

Certainly there were people that read where Obama obviously KNEW he had to fool people with "tactics", and "tricks" in other words LIE about himself..i.e. "He was an ill-mannered,angry black man"!

From his pompous ignorant effort to impress people using mispronunciations like he calls
"Pakistan"
as "Pock-i-stahn "... about how to pronounce "corpsmen" [kôr'mən] made Obama look more idiotic than Bush ever could, because Bush lacks the unbridled hubris that Obama exhibits continually.
http://www.americanthinker.com/.../barack_obama_and..

But more seriously is that Obamacare as a legislation was totally passed and NOW costing billions of money and it was due to Obama's lies like these:" 46 million uninsured Americans". never were!
Or Obama says a family doctor diabetic patient ends up getting their foot amputated, that’s $30,000, $40,000, $50,000. Immediately the surgeon is reimbursed."

Another gigantic lie! Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition,"

All of the above regarding Obama's efforts to cost the USA $100 billion a year in taxes plus destroying 450,000 jobs... all due Obama wants one payer.

BUT is Obama to be blamed? YES totally BUT without the Fool For Obama (FFOs) who totally ignored the 1995 statement that Obama knew he had to use lies, tactics,tricks to get his way.... those people are the ones that are most to be blamed. Ignorant people.

Not many people seem concerned that FFOs would believe the USA is the bad guy as evidenced by this analysis:

President Barack Obama spent nearly 20 percent of his Oval Office address on terrorism to urge Americans not to be racist,
about twice as long as he took to describe the threat of ISIS.

In the third Oval Office address of his presidency Sunday, Obama spoke for 1,910 words.
He spent 372 words telling Americans not to discriminate against Muslims, compared to 160 words directly referencing the threat of ISIS.
Obama used an additional 131 words, roughly 7 percent of the speech, to talk about the need for stricter gun laws.

Read more: Obama Spends 27 Percent Of Speech Scolding Americans On Guns, Racism; 8 Percent On ISIS Threat

Forum List

Back