It was an insurrection. The insurrectionists said so.

Nope, it hasn't. You're still free to say whatever you like.
I think his day pretty much rested on your final approval, 4 the use of free speech, as camela would say.. "FFWWEEEDUM!!!"
I too want to Hitch my wagon to your shooting star

It happened. Your obnoxious and arrogant posts do not change the facts.
Sure it did, FruitLoops.

face-palm-gif.278959

Cool. A self refuting post. If they were waiting for an order to perform an insurrection but no such order was ever given, then there was no insurrection.
I just read through the link in the op too, and I noticed exactly the same thing. I have a sneaky feeling the Lefties agenda seems to be at odds with reality. Either Crepitus didn't read his/her own link, or his/her comprehension skills are poor.

Thank you Crepitus for confirming what most on the planet already knew, it wasn't an insurrection. It was a handful of nutters that caused the problem on the 6th, the majority did as Trump asked, they marched peacefully whilst cheering on some Senators and not some others.

Maybe one day you'll get over this insurrection fantasy.

You'll have to excuse us if we don't accept you as a legal expert.
Guess what, fucking moron?

I have yet even more proof you're a fucking moron as 11 of Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists have just been charged with seditious conspiracy, just as I said. So yeah, I can read the law while you still struggle with Green Eggs & Ham.

tenor.gif

All four I mentioned died that day, fucking moron.
Wrong, you fucking dumbass:

Four suicides: Four other police officers committed suicide in the days and months after the riot.

The first was U.S. Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood, 51, who had been guarding the Capitol for 15 years and was on duty at the Capitol on Jan. 6. He took his own life three days after the riots.

Several days later, D.C. Police Officer Jeffrey Smith, 35, who was injured in the riots on Jan. 6, also committed suicide.

An accidental overdose: D.C. police also said on the day after the riot that Rosanne Boyland, 34, of Kennisaw, Georgia, suffered a “medical emergency.” The New York Times reported on Jan. 15 that Boyland died “in a crush of fellow rioters during their attempt to fight through a police line, according to videos reviewed by The Times.” That narrative was furthered by prosecutors pressing criminal cases against some of the rioters who said that as rioters clashed with police, Boyland “was dying after being trampled by the mob.”

A stroke victim: A Capitol Police release the day after the riots said that USCP Officer Brian Sicknick “passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.” The report stated that Sicknick “was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed.”

Washington (CNN)US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick suffered strokes and died of natural causes one day after responding to the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol, Washington DC's chief medical examiner has determined.

Guess what, fucking moron?

I have yet even more proof you're a fucking moron as 11 of Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists have just been charged with seditious conspiracy, just as I said. So yeah, I can read the law while you still struggle with Green Eggs & Ham.

tenor.gif
Now all you need is a guilty verdict, you fucking dumbass.

Wrong, you fucking dumbass:

Four suicides: Four other police officers committed suicide in the days and months after the riot.

The first was U.S. Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood, 51, who had been guarding the Capitol for 15 years and was on duty at the Capitol on Jan. 6. He took his own life three days after the riots.

Several days later, D.C. Police Officer Jeffrey Smith, 35, who was injured in the riots on Jan. 6, also committed suicide.

An accidental overdose: D.C. police also said on the day after the riot that Rosanne Boyland, 34, of Kennisaw, Georgia, suffered a “medical emergency.” The New York Times reported on Jan. 15 that Boyland died “in a crush of fellow rioters during their attempt to fight through a police line, according to videos reviewed by The Times.” That narrative was furthered by prosecutors pressing criminal cases against some of the rioters who said that as rioters clashed with police, Boyland “was dying after being trampled by the mob.”

A stroke victim: A Capitol Police release the day after the riots said that USCP Officer Brian Sicknick “passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.” The report stated that Sicknick “was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed.”

Washington (CNN)US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick suffered strokes and died of natural causes one day after responding to the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol, Washington DC's chief medical examiner has determined.
Fucking moron...

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

Where does anything I quoted say that, you fucking dumbass?
LOL

Fucking moron... see if you can follow the bouncing ball...

Faun: Yes, 4 died there that day... Kevin Greeson, Benjamin Phillips, Rosanne Boyland, Ashli Babbitt
bripat9643: No, they didn't die that day. Snitnik died a day later from a heart attack.
Faun: Fucking moron, I said nothing about Sicknick
bripat9643: At least two of the others didn't die that day either, you fucking moron.
Faun: All four I mentioned died that day, fucking moron.
bripat9643: Wrong, you fucking dumbass:

Ever???

LOL

Like that's gonna be any harder than showing what a fucking moron you are.
You always show what a psycho you are, moron. DIdn't you just post something wrong a few minutes ago?

YOU FUCKING MORON!

LOL

Fucking moron... see if you can follow the bouncing ball...

Faun: Yes, 4 died there that day... Kevin Greeson, Benjamin Phillips, Rosanne Boyland, Ashli Babbitt
bripat9643: No, they didn't die that day. Snitnik died a day later from a heart attack.
Faun: Fucking moron, I said nothing about Sicknick
bripat9643: At least two of the others didn't die that day either, you fucking moron.
Faun: All four I mentioned died that day, fucking moron.
bripat9643: Wrong, you fucking dumbass:

Ever???
Do you know that you come off like a fucking brain damaged psycho?

Forum List

Back