It was an insurrection. The insurrectionists said so.

How and when and where did they die
Respectively...
  • heart attack - on the grounds of the Capitol
  • heart attack - on the grounds of the Capitol
  • drug overdose - on the steps of the Capitol
  • suicide by cop - at the doors to the Speaker's Lobby

One CP had a stroke, or heart attack
The other CP committed suicide

Both unarmed protestors were killed by The CP.

One Was Beaten To Death.
And The Other was Shot To Death.
None of Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists were beaten to death. You're confusing that with your own brain.

Well it's been 14 months since the election and despite numerous claims it was stolen, no one has been able to actually prove it was. So until that day comes, which we both know will never arrive, it's not stolen.
Tell me the truth how long did it take for us to hear byrds name.. did I hear he has other firearm problems in his past. Either way he's Capitol Police of whom are entirely respect I stand with the cops always

Soooo.... you're just waiting until the 2024 election to post the proof it was stolen?

:abgg2q.jpg:
I'm concerned that discussion wasn't allowed about it

within hours they had determined all of the perpetrators backgrounds..
pretty Slick Trick I wish the media could do that

Tell me the truth how long did it take for us to hear byrds name.. did I hear he has other firearm problems in his past. Either way he's Capitol Police of whom are entirely respect I stand with the cops always
Byrd's name was kept confidential because of rightwingnuts threatening revenge on the cop who shot Benedict Babbitt. He made a public appearance once all of the investigations on that shooting were completed. He had a situation where he left his service weapon in a bathroom.

So let's recap.

You were a Capitol rioter AND you have been banned from twitter.

Ok then Q Boy
Queer ? Suspended from Twitter and I didn't quite make it I missed it by a day I was in North Carolina on my way from Vermont.

U punctuated that ad hominem with a period. I'm sorry I just don't know you that well

None of Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists were beaten to death. You're confusing that with your own brain.
No one has been charged with Domestic Terrorism, filth. Only Godless pathological liars would try to twist the truth like you do. You got a handful of people charged with "parading" and "trespassing" and a whole lot more simply had charges dismissed or found not guilty.

Some insurrection, and the only people who killed anyone were Pelosi's Capital Police who killed two people.

I'm concerned that discussion wasn't allowed about it

within hours they had determined all of the perpetrators backgrounds..
pretty Slick Trick I wish the media could do that
WTF?

It's discussed non-stop, 24/7, since election night.

Byrd's name was kept confidential because of rightwingnuts threatening revenge on the cop who shot Benedict Babbitt. He made a public appearance once all of the investigations on that shooting were completed. He had a situation where he left his service weapon in a bathroom.
The network media is new his name
So show it then...
I'm sorry show what ? I have to tell you though Fman, you've done very well to keep up being schooled by three of us at the same time.

I admire your sedition and resolve

Forum List

Back