It was an insurrection. The insurrectionists said so.

Pence is never without armed guards.
He could easily have gone out on a balcony or something, to address them.
That likely would have ended it, peacefully.
The shot that Bryd fired to end it, could have been fired at any time, by any cop.
So there was nothing to risk or lose by not talking to the demonstrators.
So he should have stood out on a balcony and just assumed not a single person in that mob of domestic terrorists had a gun?

Once the electoral count was stopped thewre were a number of options being bandied about by the Trump Admin.

One was the Eastman plan

The other was referred to as the Greenbay Sweep

Either accept alternative slates of electors and thus declare Trump the winner

Simply disallow any "contested" slates of electors creating a tie and throwing the election to the House where not members but STATES are counted...giving Trump the win

Should the mob really go wild...declare martial law and then everything gets thrown into a cocked hat
So, IOW, there was no plan, just some ideas some people were tossing around, none of which TRUMP! went with.

They did for Trump and his other nice people

They did ! Djt, family
, me.. lots of other nice people

I think Twitter knew it was going to happen the night before
They had to be in on it to Ban Trump and many of his supporters and then shut down Parlor in coordinated fashion.

They did for Trump and his other nice people

They did ! Djt, family
, me.. lots of other nice people

I think Twitter knew it was going to happen the night before
So let's recap.

You were a Capitol rioter AND you have been banned from twitter.

Ok then Q Boy

No, they didn't die that day. Snitnik died a day later from a heart attack. One did three days later by suicide. Another cop also died by suicide.

Your attempt to blame the rioters falls far short of the facts.
Fucking moron, I said nothing about Sicknick or those other cops.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

You got it!
Ties in neatly with the Second Amendment.. I did call for martial law..
Also I was suspended from Twitter on January 5th same exact time. As djt so I went to parlor and they got shut off at midnight
so you tell me is free speech healthy here?

I think it is.
Martial law to overthrow the government? So you're an insurrectionist-wannabe too.

So, IOW, there was no plan, just some ideas some people were tossing around, none of which TRUMP! went with.
I have to ask though
wouldn't a well-orchestrated Insurrection include keeping & occupying the Capitol building as with the Portland Paradigm blm rallies

I think BLM would have worked if it wasnt marxist, unfortunate planning

I was just about to bring up sedition it seems as if the two would go hand-in-hand but here's a question for you fabulous faun
or any of the riots during the summer Insurrection sedition or federal offense
I don't see how but feel free to show they were if that's what you believe.

There was no "swindle." Had there actually been one, you rightards would have been able to prove it by now.
Kinda like letting Fauci be in charge of investigating his own lab & his own work with The CCP, Obama, EcoHealth and The Defense Department in Creating COVID19, right?

Or allowing Moscow Mueller to investigate the Russian Collusion Hoax, his friends and Russian Moles in The FBI used to defraud The FISA Court With and Spy on a Presidential Candidate and his staff members with, and then turned that in to a witch hunt with two fraudulent Impeachment attempts and one Moscow Mueller investigation.

Last edited:
Well it's been 14 months since the election and despite numerous claims it was stolen, no one has been able to actually prove it was. So until that day comes, which we both know will never arrive, it's not stolen.
Biden's Diaper has never been stolen but we can tell by the Stench that EmperorShitzHizPantz wears a dirty diaper.

Forum List

Back