It was confirmed tonight in Detroit that the NFL Refs work for the mafia

The call was a legitimate effort on the part of the Mafia and the NFL to restore the prowess of the white man as the premier NFL QB.

What is wrong with that?

Just wait until that mutherfucker sees CAM in the playoffs

I've seen Cam play lotsa times. We have beat him lotsa times. My only prayer is that the Hawks get to go to Carolina to play Newton again this season. Wilson will smoke him.

No team in the NFC is beating the Panthers

Dream on. We were having many problems in our own team when we played the Panthers. If we played them today we would kick their asses. Wilson is a better QB than Newton. Our RB is better. Our D-Line is better. Our Defense as a whole is better. I like our receivers better. I like our Special Teams better.

Like I said I pray we meet the Panthers in Carolina.

thats hysterical Huggy actually thinks his Seahawks are going to beat the Panthers in the playoffs this year.:lmao:

He is in denial his team will be lucky to win a playoff game this year the same way he is in denial Pete Carrol was paid off to throw the superbowl last year.

Took last year with Carrol throwing the superbowl and the cheatriots cheating to win their fourth superbowl last year to finally wake up and realise how corrupt the NFL really is now in this day and age.

The NFC title game barring a major injury to carson palmer like last season,will be between the Panthers and Cardinals thank god since neither of those two coachs will throw the superbowl against the cheatriots who i dont see anyone from the AFC stopping them this year the AFC is so weak with so many teams that are a bunch of clowns.

The call was a legitimate effort on the part of the Mafia and the NFL to restore the prowess of the white man as the premier NFL QB.

What is wrong with that?

I've seen Cam play lotsa times. We have beat him lotsa times. My only prayer is that the Hawks get to go to Carolina to play Newton again this season. Wilson will smoke him.

Dream on. We were having many problems in our own team when we played the Panthers. If we played them today we would kick their asses. Wilson is a better QB than Newton. Our RB is better. Our D-Line is better. Our Defense as a whole is better. I like our receivers better. I like our Special Teams better.

thats hysterical Huggy actually thinks his Seahawks are going to beat the Panthers in the playoffs this year.:lmao:

He is in denial his team will be lucky to win a playoff game this year the same way he is in denial Pete Carrol was paid off to throw the superbowl last year.

Took last year with Carrol throwing the superbowl and the cheatriots cheating to win their fourth superbowl last year to finally wake up and realise how corrupt the NFL really is now in this day and age.

The NFC title game barring a major injury to carson palmer like last season,will be between the Panthers and Cardinals thank god since neither of those two coachs will throw the superbowl against the cheatriots who i dont see anyone from the AFC stopping them this year the AFC is so weak with so many teams that are a bunch of clowns.
Arizona is a B level team. If they make the Superbowl that'll prove the league is corrupt.

What is wrong with that?

I'd take Cam over Wilson any day. The Carolina defense is a better defense as a whole than the current Seattle defense. Seattle has not been impressive at all. Carolina beat Seattle in Seattle, your blue/green glasses prevent you from seeing what is really there. However, I understand it.

I will concede that the Seattle Defense and O-Line was still getting some bugs worked out. This wasn't Wilson's best game. I watched it again last night just to refresh my memory of the contest. We still almost won ...still held the lead in the 4th QTR as in EVERY loss this season. Only came up 4 pts down at the gun.

We are a MUCH improved team since week 6. I think we could easily beat the Panthers by 2 scores if a game was played tomorrow.

But a fact is a fact. We lost to Newton and his Panthers week 6. That's why they play a whole season and then the playoffs.

I will concede that Newton has also improved this season and having a veteran O-Line was helpful in his progress. Kuchly(sp?) has played well at LB.

But overall the Hawks have WAY more talent. Lynch was better than Stewart and our new kid Rawls is better than Stewart also.

I realize you find it entertaining to doubt the Hawks. They have had good fortune that has lead to two straight SB appearances. That must be annoying to the other team's fans.

The run isn't over quite yet. We have had to deal with several of our top players going out in FA and getting rich. That's the nature of success in the NFL.

Arizona is a B level team. If they make the Superbowl that'll prove the league is corrupt.

Palmer is a very good QB. When he is on it is damned hard to cover his receivers without getting PI penalties. Larry Fitzgerald still has huge skills. He gets open...period.

There is a reason Arizona is at the top of the NFC West so far this season and will be when it's over. It will take a healthy Hawks team firing on all cylinders..especially our D-Line ..to pressure Palmer into giving up the rock in the playoffs..if we meet.

I'm not worried about GB or Carolina in the playoffs. The Hawks are not the same team they were in the first half of the season. Specifically they are not the same team they were in the first "halves" of the games they played in the first half of the season.

I'd take Cam over Wilson any day. The Carolina defense is a better defense as a whole than the current Seattle defense. Seattle has not been impressive at all. Carolina beat Seattle in Seattle, your blue/green glasses prevent you from seeing what is really there. However, I understand it.
And you never know. Look at Greenbay. They should have lost to the lions twice and they lost to Chicago. But who did they whip a few weeks ago? Minnesota, who's in 1st place. That makes no sense.

Right now I'd take Minnesota against gb but who knows what'll happen. It's why they play the game.

Another example. Michigan should have beat msu. Msu beat osu and osu kicked the shit out of u of m.

GB is not going to the SB because the division game or NFC championship game will not be in LAMBEAU
They aren't going to the Super Bowl because they have way too many injuries. Who the heck do they throw to, none of their receivers are fast enough or quick enough to get separation. The offensive line is really looking bad. Rogers scrambles on every play.

And you never know. Look at Greenbay. They should have lost to the lions twice and they lost to Chicago. But who did they whip a few weeks ago? Minnesota, who's in 1st place. That makes no sense.

Right now I'd take Minnesota against gb but who knows what'll happen. It's why they play the game.

Another example. Michigan should have beat msu. Msu beat osu and osu kicked the shit out of u of m.

GB is not going to the SB because the division game or NFC championship game will not be in LAMBEAU
They aren't going to the Super Bowl because they have way too many injuries. Who the heck do they throw to, none of their receivers are fast enough or quick enough to get separation. The offensive line is really looking bad. Rogers scrambles on every play.

I agree completely. GB has been decimated by the injury bug. Rodgers has almost no one to throw to. His O-Line is dismal. It's sad really.

Fortunately for Rodgers ego the football gods threw him a bone on the hail mary but it's way too little...way too late.

I will concede that the Seattle Defense and O-Line was still getting some bugs worked out. This wasn't Wilson's best game. I watched it again last night just to refresh my memory of the contest. We still almost won ...still held the lead in the 4th QTR as in EVERY loss this season. Only came up 4 pts down at the gun.

We are a MUCH improved team since week 6. I think we could easily beat the Panthers by 2 scores if a game was played tomorrow.

But a fact is a fact. We lost to Newton and his Panthers week 6. That's why they play a whole season and then the playoffs.

I will concede that Newton has also improved this season and having a veteran O-Line was helpful in his progress. Kuchly(sp?) has played well at LB.

But overall the Hawks have WAY more talent. Lynch was better than Stewart and our new kid Rawls is better than Stewart also.

I realize you find it entertaining to doubt the Hawks. They have had good fortune that has lead to two straight SB appearances. That must be annoying to the other team's fans.

The run isn't over quite yet. We have had to deal with several of our top players going out in FA and getting rich. That's the nature of success in the NFL.

We'll see, unless your team starts finding what made them successful last year, they won't return to this Super Bowl.

I'm not sold on Rawls, but I like Stewart he works well in the Carolina offense. Your team is aging and your salary cap will hurt you in the future.

I agree completely. GB has been decimated by the injury bug. Rodgers has almost no one to throw to. His O-Line is dismal. It's sad really.

Fortunately for Rodgers ego the football gods threw him a bone on the hail mary but it's way too little...way too late.

Rodgers is doing well since God sided with him over Wilson.:)

Uh Arizona has been one of the very best teams the past couple of years,their defense is very tough to score on.Had Palmer not been hurt last year they would have been in the NFC title game and not the Hawks.

The NFL is corrupt as i just proved in my last post with those two examples,so thats old news.lol

dont know how you can get into this winning losing thing with the NFL anymore after last season the way they fixed the cowboys game for them to win and your Lions to lose.I would have had with the NFL and not get into the winning losing thing with the NFL after that if I were you.

Like I said,I'll watch that chargers but only to enjoy looking at their cool uniform colors.i cant get into them winning anymore knowing these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling so whether they win or lose now means nothing to me anymore.

as i have said many times before in the past,thank god the Rams are coming back to LA next year,or I would for sure be done with the NFL.

The classic colors of the "LA Rams" which I hear they will be going back to are easily leaps and bounds the coolest looking ones in the NFL,no contest.with the chargers a distant second.they used to be a close second before they got stupid and get rid of the yellow pants for the blue ones they have now.

The Denver Broncos USED to be right up there with the coolest uniforms in the league with their classic orange crush but since they got rid of them and put that stupid blue strip down the middle and have that stupid helmet,they suck as well now same as the st louis rams colors suck.

Last edited:

I think Arizona has a good defense and a good offense, with Johnson and Ellington out at RB, the running game and the offense may stall a little against St. Louis and their defense, but I think Arizona is one of the top teams in the NFL.

We'll see, unless your team starts finding what made them successful last year, they won't return to this Super Bowl.

I'm not sold on Rawls, but I like Stewart he works well in the Carolina offense. Your team is aging and your salary cap will hurt you in the future.

Rawls is the real deal. Time will tell. He runs just as hard as Lynch. Busted 209 a couple of weeks ago plus another 40 plus in receiving. My only concern is if he can stay healthy. He has only been featured as a starter in three games. With just a few stand ins for Lynch in between plays early on this season and three starts he has almost 700 yards.

FA is a bigger thief than age on the Hawk's team. Ya never know who you have to replace until it's almost too late to bring the replacement(s) up to speed. In our case the O-Line was a basket of problems giving Wilson NO time in the first half of the season. NOW they have finally jelled and they look like professional football players. We looked then like GB looks now. It wasn't pretty.

It's amazing what a game looks like when the offense can put up points in the first half of a game.

What is wrong with that?

I think I'd take Wilson, although it's close. Wilson seems like a bit better passer and he's just got an amazing knack for making something out of nothing. Cam is a better runner and certainly more powerful.

WTF? The Cardinals are a strong team.

Don't let that close Niners game fool you; you can never be sure with divisional games.

That was some crooked shit, to throw a flag when it wasnt a face mask and allowed GB another chance and they ended up winning on a HAIL SCARY.

These refs belong in fucking prison. Fuck the NFL

Rodgers had his helmet twisted by the defender's hand on his mask. It wasn't a strong grab, but when you see that kind of twisting of the helmet when the guy has his hand on the facemask, the refs are supposed to call it.

I actually thought there could have been a holding call on the offense on the hail mary play.

I think I'd take Wilson, although it's close. Wilson seems like a bit better passer and he's just got an amazing knack for making something out of nothing. Cam is a better runner and certainly more powerful.

The only play I would rather have Newton behind center rather than Wilson would be a QB sneak. He's got around 50 pounds on Russell.

Wilson changes direction far better than Cam. He escapes the closing pocket better. I think Newton can throw the ball maybe 10 yards farther than Wilson. As far as accuracy the nod goes to Russell...not by a huge amount but certainly measurably . Wilson throws at 67.7 % accuracy with a 102.9 passer rating and 2733 in yardage so far this season with Newton 57.2 % accuracy and 89.5 rating Wilson is rated 4th best QB so far this season statistically and Newton 2466 in yards. I believe the stats speak for themselves aside from my personal opinion.

Wilson has had the difficulty of an O-Line that was slapped together and untested at the start of the season and was the most sacked QB by far 6 games into 2015. I believe he has only been sacked 4 times in the last 4 games.

In the last two games Russell's passer rating has been an average of 140 plus.

So far Newton leads Wilson in rushing 427 to 399 yards

2015 NFL Player Passing Stats - National Football League - ESPN

Last edited:

Still that'll forever be one of his favorite games. And they are still in it.

WTF? The Cardinals are a strong team.

Don't let that close Niners game fool you; you can never be sure with divisional games.

Exactly,thats the only thing that makes any sense at all WHY he would say the Cardinals are a B team is that they just barely beat the pitiful whiners,otherwise he must have been drunk.lol

Yeah you cant call the cardinals a B team just because they barely inched by the whiners.That game was on the road and it was against a division rival that you can never overlook no matter how bad they are playing.

example,the first year the Cowboys got rid of tom landry and hired jimmy jimmy johnson they went 1-15 that year with their lone victory being against the Redskins who had one of the best records that year.I vividly remember that game because i saw it.

the reverse happened last year when they played.The Cowboys had one of the best records in the NFL last year and the redskins had not won a game entering the middle of the season and lo and beyold,a shocker occured with the redskins beating the cowturds.

speaking of the st louis cardinals,they are making me a happy camper now blowing out that phony fraud team that plays in stank louis "for one last season." right now.:biggrin::dance:

today of course I am a cardinals fan and saying Go cards.:biggrin::clap2:

Last edited:
speaking of that phony fraud team in stank Louis.

an LA contact of mine posted this-Did everyone hear on nfl fox ram's are coming to LA yeah baby.

gotta love it.:dance::banana:

No worst non call in the history of the game was the BS tuck rule invented on the spot by the officials to cover up the fact Brady had fumbled the ball against the Raiders. those officials should have gone to jail for that.that non call of a fumble is easily hands down the worst non call in the history of the game but point taken.

No matter how many times you regurgitate that, it is still a lie! Note that the first use of the tuck rule was against the Patriots! (9/23/01, versus the Jets.)

Forum List

Back