🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It was the Wife

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
What some guys will do for poo-tang

Investigators probing the couple suspected of the shooting attack in San Bernardino, Calif., last week increasingly believe the wife was the driving force behind the assault—a working theory that highlights the difficulty of trying to spot such plots and prevent them, law-enforcement officials said.

Initial evidence suggests Tashfeen Malik may have had a stronger bond than her husband to jihadist ideology, the officials said. The husband, Syed Farook, appears to have been someone who was curious but not particularly driven on his own to support terror groups, these officials said.​

San Bernardino Wife Believed to Be Driving Force to Radicalism

What some guys will do for poo-tang

Investigators probing the couple suspected of the shooting attack in San Bernardino, Calif., last week increasingly believe the wife was the driving force behind the assault—a working theory that highlights the difficulty of trying to spot such plots and prevent them, law-enforcement officials said.

Initial evidence suggests Tashfeen Malik may have had a stronger bond than her husband to jihadist ideology, the officials said. The husband, Syed Farook, appears to have been someone who was curious but not particularly driven on his own to support terror groups, these officials said.​

San Bernardino Wife Believed to Be Driving Force to Radicalism

No don't you listen to the far left religion it was Global Warming!

The violence of women is exponential because they recruit unlimited numbers of people to carry it out, wheras a man will often act directly.

When my home was invaded by men, it was instigated by a woman. When I was sexually assaulted on another occasion by a man, it was directly arranged by a woman.

Another factor here is that while muslim men can live secretly among us, it is the women who are a "visible" representatives of their minority and therefore take 100% of the persecution.

I feel for muslim women and I feel akin.

They did an internet courtship-----he fell in love with her ""BRAIN"""

From cnn, he was just as tied in-
SAN BERNADINDO, Calif. — CNN is reporting law enforcement sources tell them that California shooter Syed Farook was radicalized and was in touch with terrorism suspects under FBI investigation.

The family that prays together slays together

When my home was invaded, they drove their 4 wheel drive into the yard. The spotlights blazing on my house. Grandma was in that car. No joke. They brought the grandma.

The Great Goose

Holy shit. What the hell happened to you?
I held them off for hours. After a few sallies, upon which I drove them off, Irealized they just kept bringing reinforcements. I had to ring the police. They told me to stay in the house. Unfortunately, the house was a livable shed with a lot of glass luvres. But I was now staying inside. They were screaming for me to come out (later I realized, they were avoiding actual entry, because that would legally be a home invasion. But I didn't know this at the time since I'm not a crminal). they smashed all the glass and I sheltered behind the kitchen bench, with no shoes on! I had been in bed when they arrived. At this point I decided I needed witnesses so I exited from a side door and got out tl the street where they roughed me up till the cops finally arrived. It was a saturday night so theyd been busy. No neighbors seemed to notice. It was THAT kind of area.

I did snatch a baseball bat off them in the final fight and laid them out. I then pegge it as far into a yard as I could. The cops arrived about then.

Forum List

Back